Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
lmao how does one being married affect their characters onscreen? they are called actors because they can transform into completely different persons onscreen...so them being married, single, doesn't make a difference!! 

and if you aren't liking the lead's chemistry, then may be it's not the show for you to watch...goodbye😊
the sizzling chemistry between the leads had already touched many hearts, within 3 weeks itself...so that says a lot!!
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Intersting posts. great constructive criticism. Although, I love this show right now its interesting to read different views. 

I've always had a problem with IF about how no one can express their opinion openly. I'm glad this thread is made and people can express their thoughts! :)
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Excuse Me. I am entiled to my POV just as you are entlitled to yours.  Moreover,  the  forum is  open  not  just for showering continous appreciation but for constructive crticism as well.

Its just to bad if some cant digest criticism especially if its  never meant to be  malevolent.

Well then dear no point complaining here go straight to SLB :)
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and it's even funnier that some people see wrinkles in a 27 years old people🤔😆...it's so intriguing to read the reasons of hatred or points to bash oh criticize in their words!!
Mishal4Sumud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks this thread will be helpful ...
BaraniK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sanju_

lmao how does one being married affect their characters onscreen? they are called actors because they can transform into completely different persons onscreen...so them being married, single, doesn't make a difference!! 

and if you aren't liking the lead's chemistry, then may be it's not the show for you to watch...goodbye😊
the sizzling chemistry between the leads had already touched many hearts, within 3 weeks itself...so that says a lot!!

@Bold - So True .Within 3 Weeks Many Have Become SaMud Fan N Loving Their Chemistry

BaraniK thumbnail
SaMud Aka Jenam Jodi Is Sizzling.They R So Perfect.

Male Married Actors Can Act .Then Why Not Female Married Actors Cannot Act.I Hate This Gender Discrimination.
BaraniK thumbnail
Love Jenny's Look She Look So Pretty With Minimal Make Up.Love Her Hair Style N Also Her Dress .Very Authentic Dress.Her Acting N Expressions R Too Good N Bang On.She Emotes So Well Through Her Eyes.

Many Shows They Have Made Lead Lip Sing Some Bjans N Also Even In Sangeet Ceremony In Many Shows Lead Lip Sing To Many Film Songs .Some Songs N Singer Voice Does Not Suit The Leads.

But Loved The Song Selection Man Mohana.The Singers Voice Suited Jenny Perfectly.

Just Loved The Way Jenny Did That Scene.She Performed The Scene Very Naturally .

Jenny Rock As Kumud Sundari N She Is The Perfect Choice .Her Performance Is So Natural .

Haters Go On Finding  Silly Reasons To Hate Her.

Edited by BaraniK - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
A reminder : Just like people who love Jen or GR have their own opinion and shower their appreciation .. members who do not like them also have the right to express their opinion. This thread has been made exclusively for that . Kindly respect each others POV and agree to disagree.

Any name calling , stereotyping members with diff POV as bashers or haters will not be tolerated henceforth. There is no rule all have to appreciate the actors 24/7. All have the right to have different opinions.

All those who love the leads  are not droolers & all those who do not like them are Haters. ðŸ˜›

Thank You 
There is a difference between constructive criticism and criticism purposely raised to show a actor you dislike down, and i very well know the latter is happening here.
P.S My frustration was about the show being only half an hour, i wish it gets extended to an hour😔