Posted: 11 years ago

Heyya peeps!Welcome to

Keerti Nagpure Appreciation Thread  #25

Yes We have reached our 25th AT πŸ₯³

ISnt it amazing πŸ˜ƒ?

It calls for a celebration πŸ₯³

----------------

We gather here for enjoyment, discussions and lots of masti

Keerti Nagpure(Birthday: 23rd January)started of her journey in telly world with her first debut as lead in Marathi show Olakh(Star Pravah) and currently playing Mrs. Siddhi Chopra's character. She got a great response from all her Parichay and Olakh fans.

She did her first debut in Marathi movie Zalay Dimag Kharab which was released in April 2012

Later she was nominated in Indian Telly Awards 2012 as Fresh New Face but unfortunately she didnt got sufficient votes

Lets not think what she lostrather than that see what she won"Millions Of Hearts"πŸ₯³

Edited by -Roshani- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

• Chit chatting is allowed πŸ˜‰ 
  • No offensive language to be used 
  • And since its Keerti Nagpure / Sidhi Chopra AT, discussions on show( Parichay) or Sinal are allowed. Try to avoid discussion on other characters/actors πŸ˜³
  • Creations not related to Keerti/ Sidhi or Sinal aren't allowed on AT. No picture/ avis/siggy with inappropriate content will be allowed. πŸ˜³
  • We wouldn't like to stop members from discussing about show ending / possibility of show coming back etc however try to avoid discussions on other shows. Pls use Pm service to discuss about confidential information, Don't bring them on AT. πŸ‘πŸΌ
  • Dont offend anyone or anyone's feelings! Dnt get offended easily πŸ˜†

FOLLOW IF-COC πŸ˜Ž
-Rojaa- thumbnail

-Aakash-karthi173-Roshani--Nidz-,  jay_bpm
                                             norzar, Aditi147, ankitaankita, arabica,,--Aisha-- 
 niharikasinal,neha_siddhi ,sinal_saami,
                                                      Gayathri_MSK, lovergirlalina, Prads,

Hit LIKE button to get added in the members list 😊
-Rojaa- thumbnail

-Rojaa- thumbnail

-Rojaa- thumbnail

------------

-------------------

------------

------------

-------------

-------------

--------------

------------

-----------------

-----------------

------------------

-----------------

-----------------

--------------------

---------------------

-----------------------

------------

------------

----------

------------

-Rojaa- thumbnail

KEERTI IS A MASTER OF ALL TRADES!

"When I used to watch the promos of Parichay on TV I would tell my mother that I want to see whats in this show. I didnt know I would actually be in it!

Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi Chopra from Parichay has one too many talents hidden in her kitty. On the show she plays the role of a lawyer with perfection but in real life also Keerti has other hobbies than acting.

In a recent chat with her, we figured that acting was never the first choice for Keerti. Before she became a part of Parichay, she was pursuing interior designing. Her first acting venture was the lead role in a Marathi show, title "Olakh" but after that Keerti decided to take up the course of interior designing. 

The offer to play Siddhi came out of the blue for her and she wasn't sure whether she will get it until the end. She said, "Before I got offered Siddhi, I was studying interiors and I have continued it; I am in my 3rd year now. When I used to watch the promos of Parichay on TV I would tell my mother that I want to see what's in this show.  I didn't know I would actually be in it!" 

Well we say if acting doesn't work out in future for our dear Keerti, interior designing can always be used as a back plan!

---------------------

SIDDHI'S PREGNANT PAUSE

The ordeals of the Chopra family don't seem to be ending anytime soon. Even after the discovery by Siddhi that Rohit is alive, Kunal is nowhere closer to being set free by the court of law. Add to that Richa's determination to keep Siddhi away from Kunal and Kunal's own brother's extra marital affair, and we have a bouquet of problems enough to last them a lifetime. But in all of this, there is a ray of good hope that Siddhi and Kunal are expecting to be parents soon. This might be good news for Siddhi, but is it the same with Keerti, who plays Siddhi in the show?

When we asked Keerti about her pregnancy on the show, she said that everyone in the Chopra family is very happy to hear this good news about their beloved son and daughter in law. But quiz her about playing an expectant mommy at such a youg age (after all, she's still a student in her last year), and she reveals, "Initially when I was told about this development, I felt very weird about graduating to this kind of a role in the show, but my directors were very helpful as they guided me initially about how to play an expectant mom."

And what about her cast members? Keerti says,"Alka Aminji, who plays my mother in law on screen, is like a mother to me in real life too! In fact, I call her 'Maa' on the sets too. She explained a lot of things to me about how to act convincingly about such a tender state and I absorbed that to be convincing in my portrayal."

So Keerti is not letting her on screen pregnancy 'weigh' her down. And she does seem to have a supportive cast to help her with such a big responsibility. Now what remains to be seen is how Keerti deals with the situation once the fruit of her labour, i.e, the child comes along.

-----------------------------

Keerti Nagpure working really hard

Anand's untimely and unexpected demise on Colors channel's new show Parichay, has left Siddhi devastated and the viewers glued to their screens. The new plot forced Siddhi and Kunal to marry each other despite their differences and dislike for the other.
The new track has now brought a lot of focus on the character of Siddhi played by Keerti Nagpure. The actress is focused on playing her character to the best of her abilities as she will now by playing the protagonist's wife giving her an opportunity to display her talent as an actress more. Keerti says that she is now working even harder so she can give perfect shots in each and every scene. The actress feels it is more important now as the track has changed making Siddhi an important character.

Talking about her experience on the show Keerti says that Parichay has given her a perfect platform to hone her skills as an actress. Samir Soni, she says has been instrumental in helping her with her acting skills by helping her overcome her nervousness.
We wish the actress good luck

-----------------------

What is Keerti Nagpure watching on the small screen?

Posted by TC 12. Nov 2012

Keerti said she watches Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Balika Vadhu, Uttaran, Parichay. and watches colors channel.

Her favourite reality show is Indias got talent ,  favourite Tv channel are  MTV and atarplus.

Favourite comedy show : Comedy circus .

------------------------- 

Keerti Nagpure thanks her fans for wishing her a speedy recovery

Posted by Metro masti and TC on 19 Feb 2013

Keerti thanked her fans for wishing her recovery, also said that "The entire cast and crew of my show have been extremely supportive. In fact, even now they make it a point to give me enough rest as they know that I am still recovering. In fact, Anmol and Apurva Jyotir who play my sons Anand (they share the same name) in the show do not play or make noise around me. They maintain a distance as they know that I am hurt,"

She further said  "I have received a lot of messages from my fans which my production team keeps telling me about. But I really haven't had enough time to reply to their messages as I am still on the path of recovery. Let me take this chance to thank all of them for praying for me and sending in their best wishes."

-------------------

Keerti Nagpure back on sets of Parichay; but still recuperating after meeting with an accident.

Posted by Tv 25th Jan 2013
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Keerti meeting her dearest Pankhas

One fine day, KN AT gang's dream came true as they got opportunity to meet Keerti.☺️ No one was able to sleep night before and kept thinking what all will wear, what they will say and how they will behave in front of Keerti.😳

Aakhir me wo waqt aa hi gaya jab AT ki puri tolli ja pahuchi Keerti ke ghar 😲(bechari Keerti). Keerti sabhi logo ka intazaar kar rahi the. Jaise Keerti ko apni aankon ke samne dekha, khoobsurat chehre ko bas dekhate hi reh gaye. Koi na to kuch bola, na hi kuch soona. Keerti ne kitni aawaz di par sare pankha log to jaise khawab se bahar hi na aa sake. Aakhir me Keerti ne balti se sabpe pani pheka aur bad me balti bhi phekiπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Keerti: aap logon ke barre me achi tarah se janti hoon. Aaj mere pass time tha aur kuch pagalpanti karne ka jee kiya to socho inse jayada Krazzy log kaha milenge.🀣

Sabse pehle Akki saamne kud pada: Keerti me tumhare liye bilkul pagal hoon.

Keerti: ha who to sakal dekh kar pata chalta he tum thode pagal ho.πŸ˜†

Akki: bas tumne keh diya to puri zindagi aisa rahhonga. Me tumhare liye chun chun ke songs le aata hoon. Mere pass collection he, me tumhe khud gaa kar sunaoonga.😲

Yes sun kar Nidhi aage aa gayi: rehne do Akki, Keerti aur hume torture mat karo.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† BTW Keerti, me tumhari sabse badi pankhi hoon. Pehle din se me tumhari deewani hoon, isiliye mera favorite nick name Deewani he.

Keerti: tumhare deewanepan ko me acchi tarah se jaant hoon aur doctor ke pass jane ke liye reccoomend karti hoon.😳

Rosh: par ye bewkuf to doctor ke pass jana hi nahi chahti, sivay mere. Keerti, me tumhari sabse sweet pankhi hoon. I just love your JKR avatar. Me tumse sabse zayada pyaar karti hoon.😳

Keerti: acha, tum sabse sweet ho to phir shaitaan dimag ka award kyun jitaπŸ˜› aur JKR bani phirti ho.πŸ˜†

Snehal: wahi to. Yeh to sabse badi shaitaan he. Me sach me sweet hoon. Me to Nagpur me hi rehti hoon aur At pe derr raat tak bhatakti hoo'.😊

Keerti: acha, to phir tumhare DP me meri picture kyun nahi?πŸ˜• Tumto wahi ho na jo

Cheenu: jo har kisika mazaak udati rehti he. Tumhari sabse sweet pankhi to me hoon. Sabse zayada AT spam me hi to karti hoonπŸ˜› aur mera DP bhi to tumhara sweet wala picture he😳

Keerti: acha to tum hi ho jo har wakt pori aali bol kar gusi chali aati ho aur phir gum bhi ho jati hoπŸ˜›

Prads: are wo to AT pe mere saath aayi thi, we are partners in crime. Keerti my favorite food is also daal-chawal. Har roj me ab wahi khatti rehti hoonπŸ˜ƒ

Keerti: O to tumhi ho jo meri AT pe har bar khane ka discussion karti rehti hoπŸ˜†

Praneet: are Keerti, chodo na khane ki battein. Tumhe pata he me bhi Sameer ki tarah Investment Banker hu. Tumhe Sameer pasand he na, mujme bhi uske jaisi quality he

Keerti: me pura picture dekhti hoon, sirf ek scene accha ho to kya farak padta he😳

Jaya: wahi to. Kuch hi dino se to AT me active hua aur yaha style marne chala aaya. Keerti, me sach me bahut saant aur shusil pankhi hoon. Har waqt AT pe hi rehti huπŸ€”

Keerti: to kya kuch aur karne ko nahi hota? Lekin tum kitne derr se AT me aayi naπŸ˜›

Noreen: Keerti chodo in sabko, samjdar insaan se baat karo. Me khas UK se tumhe milen aayi hoon. Tumhara plan tha par maine soch ab me hi milne chali aaoo😊

Keerti: accha hua, warna mere vacation par sab pareshan kar dete. Waise wo itna silent kon khada he waha peπŸ˜•

Nidz: wo Aisha he, most silent pankhi aur uske saath Karthi bhi bahut silent pankhi heπŸ˜†

Aisha: aye me bolti hoon, par bahut derr se aati hoon to silent rehna padta heπŸ€”

Karthi: me silent hu to kya hua, itne acche Siggie to banati hu naπŸ€”

Keerti: ab sabhi log silent hi raho, kya pakate ho tum sab milke. Sach me sarre ke sare ajeeb item ho pure ke pire pagal πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£

Just then they hear car wheel sound as someone has just parked car very fast outside. They go outside and see silver SUV, a tall guy comes out with full attitude😎

All Pankha: ye lo, lagta he Jay siddha US se apni gaddi me hi aya heπŸ˜†

Keerti: nice car, par itna attitude kyun dikha rahe ho?❓

Jay: attitude ke alawa aur kuch nahi aata isliye.πŸ˜‰

Nidz & Rosh: lekin honey tumne promise kiya tha Keerti ke liye poem sunaooge, wo kaha he

Keerti: poem for me⭐️ (with JKR attitude) jaldi sunao warna😈

Jay: poem agli post meπŸ˜›

Edited by jay_bpm - 11 years ago
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jay; na la saka me aur koi taufa, bas ek nazrana pesh karta hoon

Chupke se, hole se tum hamare samne aayi,

Dheere dheere apni alag pehchan tumne banai;

Kabhi ghabhrai to kabhi tum sarmai,

Sehme sehme kadmon se tum aage bathati aayi;

Apni nighahon se sab kuch baya kar jati,