Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Heyya peeps!Welcome to

Keerti Nagpure Appreciation Thread  #25

Yes We have reached our 25th AT Party

ISnt it amazing Big smile?

It calls for a celebration Party

----------------

We gather here for enjoyment, discussions and lots of masti

Keerti Nagpure(Birthday: 23rd January)started of her journey in telly world with her first debut as lead in Marathi show Olakh(Star Pravah) and currently playing Mrs. Siddhi Chopra's character. She got a great response from all her Parichay and Olakh fans.

She did her first debut in Marathi movie Zalay Dimag Kharab which was released in April 2012

Later she was nominated in Indian Telly Awards 2012 as Fresh New Face but unfortunately she didnt got sufficient votesOuch

Lets not think what she lostrather than that see what she won"Millions Of Hearts"Party

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 8:31am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishprathibuGunjan.jay_bpmSnehal21kalpanaR-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Keerti Nagpure / SC AT ~Silver Jubilee <3" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

• Chit chatting is allowed Wink 
  • No offensive language to be used 
  • And since its Keerti Nagpure / Sidhi Chopra AT, discussions on show( Parichay) or Sinal are allowed. Try to avoid discussion on other characters/actors Embarrassed
  • Creations not related to Keerti/ Sidhi or Sinal aren't allowed on AT. No picture/ avis/siggy with inappropriate content will be allowed. Stern Smile
  • We wouldn't like to stop members from discussing about show ending / possibility of show coming back etc however try to avoid discussions on other shows. Pls use Pm service to discuss about confidential information, Don't bring them on AT. Thumbs Up
  • Dont offend anyone or anyone's feelings! Dnt get offended easily LOL

FOLLOW IF-COCool

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 7:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged

-Aakash-karthi173-Roshani--Nidz-,  jay_bpm
                                             norzar, Aditi147, ankitaankita, arabica,,--Aisha-- 
 niharikasinal,neha_siddhi ,sinal_saami,
                                                      Gayathri_MSK, lovergirlalina, Prads,

Hit LIKE button to get added in the members list Smile

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 7:09am

sagar_ayushPranathi-sinaljay5prathibuGunjan.Snehal21-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 6:55am

san_aishjay5prathiburainbowgirljay_bpmSnehal21kalpanaR

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 6:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal_saamiprathibujay_bpmSnehal21kalpanaR-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

------------

-------------------

------------

------------

-------------

-------------

--------------

------------

-----------------

-----------------

------------------

-----------------

-----------------

--------------------

---------------------

-----------------------

------------

------------

----------

------------

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 7:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7san_aishsinal_saamisarah_singhjay5prathiburainbowgirljay_bpmSnehal21kalpanaR-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-Rojaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rojaa-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

KEERTI IS A MASTER OF ALL TRADES!

"When I used to watch the promos of Parichay on TV I would tell my mother that I want to see whats in this show. I didnt know I would actually be in it!

Keerti Nagpure a.k.a Siddhi Chopra from Parichay has one too many talents hidden in her kitty. On the show she plays the role of a lawyer with perfection but in real life also Keerti has other hobbies than acting.

In a recent chat with her, we figured that acting was never the first choice for Keerti. Before she became a part of Parichay, she was pursuing interior designing. Her first acting venture was the lead role in a Marathi show, title "Olakh" but after that Keerti decided to take up the course of interior designing. 

The offer to play Siddhi came out of the blue for her and she wasn't sure whether she will get it until the end. She said, "Before I got offered Siddhi, I was studying interiors and I have continued it; I am in my 3rd year now. When I used to watch the promos of Parichay on TV I would tell my mother that I want to see what's in this show.  I didn't know I would actually be in it!" 

Well we say if acting doesn't work out in future for our dear Keerti, interior designing can always be used as a back plan!

---------------------

SIDDHI'S PREGNANT PAUSE

The ordeals of the Chopra family don't seem to be ending anytime soon. Even after the discovery by Siddhi that Rohit is alive, Kunal is nowhere closer to being set free by the court of law. Add to that Richa's determination to keep Siddhi away from Kunal and Kunal's own brother's extra marital affair, and we have a bouquet of problems enough to last them a lifetime. But in all of this, there is a ray of good hope that Siddhi and Kunal are expecting to be parents soon. This might be good news for Siddhi, but is it the same with Keerti, who plays Siddhi in the show?

When we asked Keerti about her pregnancy on the show, she said that everyone in the Chopra family is very happy to hear this good news about their beloved son and daughter in law. But quiz her about playing an expectant mommy at such a youg age (after all, she's still a student in her last year), and she reveals, "Initially when I was told about this development, I felt very weird about graduating to this kind of a role in the show, but my directors were very helpful as they guided me initially about how to play an expectant mom."

And what about her cast members? Keerti says,"Alka Aminji, who plays my mother in law on screen, is like a mother to me in real life too! In fact, I call her 'Maa' on the sets too. She explained a lot of things to me about how to act convincingly about such a tender state and I absorbed that to be convincing in my portrayal."

So Keerti is not letting her on screen pregnancy 'weigh' her down. And she does seem to have a supportive cast to help her with such a big responsibility. Now what remains to be seen is how Keerti deals with the situation once the fruit of her labour, i.e, the child comes along.

-----------------------------

Keerti Nagpure working really hard

Anand's untimely and unexpected demise on Colors channel's new show Parichay, has left Siddhi devastated and the viewers glued to their screens. The new plot forced Siddhi and Kunal to marry each other despite their differences and dislike for the other.
The new track has now brought a lot of focus on the character of Siddhi played by Keerti Nagpure. The actress is focused on playing her character to the best of her abilities as she will now by playing the protagonist's wife giving her an opportunity to display her talent as an actress more. Keerti says that she is now working even harder so she can give perfect shots in each and every scene. The actress feels it is more important now as the track has changed making Siddhi an important character.

Talking about her experience on the show Keerti says that Parichay has given her a perfect platform to hone her skills as an actress. Samir Soni, she says has been instrumental in helping her with her acting skills by helping her overcome her nervousness.
We wish the actress good luck

-----------------------

What is Keerti Nagpure watching on the small screen?

Posted by TC 12. Nov 2012

Keerti said she watches Bade Acche Lagte Hain, Balika Vadhu, Uttaran, Parichay. and watches colors channel.

Her favourite reality show is Indias got talent ,  favourite Tv channel are  MTV and atarplus.

Favourite comedy show : Comedy circus .

------------------------- 

Keerti Nagpure thanks her fans for wishing her a speedy recovery

Posted by Metro masti and TC on 19 Feb 2013

Keerti thanked her fans for wishing her recovery, also said that "The entire cast and crew of my show have been extremely supportive. In fact, even now they make it a point to give me enough rest as they know that I am still recovering. In fact, Anmol and Apurva Jyotir who play my sons Anand (they share the same name) in the show do not play or make noise around me. They maintain a distance as they know that I am hurt,"

She further said  "I have received a lot of messages from my fans which my production team keeps telling me about. But I really haven't had enough time to reply to their messages as I am still on the path of recovery. Let me take this chance to thank all of them for praying for me and sending in their best wishes."

-------------------

Keerti Nagpure back on sets of Parichay; but still recuperating after meeting with an accident.

Posted by Tv 25th Jan 2013

Edited by -Roshani- - 09 March 2013 at 7:42am

olivia7san_aishprathiburainbowgirlSnehal21kalpanaR-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top