TD – a tragic comedy?

nikkitherealist thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Don't you think TD is turning into a comedy ? The twists created to portray tragedy are turning to be quite funny !
Just look at some of them –

Top of the list has to be Sumi mistaking Pori as the bahu – here are 2 ladies standing nearly together (Disha was just slightly behind Pori and did step forward when the word bahu was mentioned) and Sumi picks on the one tartly dressed making funny faces with no mangal sutre and sindoor.
And blaming Disha because Sunny raised his voice to Sum – obviously doesn't realise Sunny is now a grown up with a temper.

DK threatening Suhas with – 'you don't know how powerful I am'…come on pull the other one…he can't tell boo to the goose at the moment (in this case maa, disha tumhari bahu hai) so what is he going to do ?

What can I say about Pori – the girl must have a bee in her bonnet about married men … first it was the married lover, now it is married DK…watch out Sukhanya maybe she will go for Anil next!

Disha saying to herself 'I need your support DK' – support for what ? She never tells the guy what's happening so how is he supposed to know ? Must be a pure case of mane sai mane ka rishta…

And now Indy to play the negative character ?!?! I mean INDY – can't believe it…

With the new big twist Ashish mentioned to mink, at least I can be sure of a good laugh….. 😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

hi

Well said nikki as we all know it is turning in comedy of errors and guhas are blindly taking the story to its lowest point and when they realise i think i migth be too late as insanity has its limits and all of us are not as insane as the guhas are we now??

But some valid points no doubt...

Samy👏

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

😉 welcome back Nikki after a long time. yeah actually all these serials are out to torture us after a point of time and TD is no exception. Yeah TD is turning out to be a comedy but I really don't know whom to laugh at, the characters or is it we the audience who are making fools of ourselves watching all this crap. 🤢 where we are left with no choice.

Lata
PS : Samy let us go back to our antakshari, totally frustrated with TD. 😭

jingle thumbnail

well said nikki

infact sanya has to be extra carefull because pari might go back of gauthum

Laugh at ourselves ....laughter is supposed to be good for you so we should be very 'good' people !!
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 offcourse we are my dear, goes without saying 😆😉
chillyflakes thumbnail

😆 Well said Niki! Very well said!

I always found Disha's character a wee bit wobbly from the very start.....she never evoked a strong response, unlike DK. But yeah, now everyone from DK to Disha have become a laughing stock!

The big twist can only be DK getting rid of his crutches and connsumating his marriage with Disha (its long due anyway) and then Disha getting pregnant (every lead heroine gets pregnant, somehow) and finally that super irritating Sum Maa getting back her sense and realizing that Disha and not Pori is her bahu!

Jeez............

Chilly

PS : Imagine Indy doing a SRK form Darr😆 

muscleprotein thumbnail
hi all I do agree with every one if u. the serial is turning into a MAHA-BORE and as one of u said , the directtors are having the last laugh as so many brainless people like us continue watching it, with the hope that something sensible will be churned out EVENTUALLY
Hey chilly, my version of the big twist is going to be -

Rano dies, Disha marries Indy because of baby (goes without saying), keeps DK as 'secret' husband on the side 😉 😆 😉

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

😆.......................your comments are one of the funniest

Yeah...............Td should is resembling a comedy....................with all these pathetic twists going on

Oh my goodness..................i have not wasted my valuable time watching this serial and participating in this forum for Disha to end up with Bamboo Stick.................That would be thee most dreadful ending EVER

By the way What Did Ashish tell Mink??????????????