Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Yaaa so much fun I laughed...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROFL... (Page 4)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I was laughiing the whole time ROFL ROFL ROFL...the scene when Prithvi moved the chair and took the file , it was upside down LOL LOL LOL LOL...
I was laughing out loud ROFL when Prithvi with awesome style said 'Asman ke Kabutar'  ROFL unn NRIs ki toh izzat hi nakal di, those 'videshi Kabutars'LOL could only blink at Prithvi for not understanding his lingo. LOL
Maan gaye Prithvi , for  your Patni-prem. ROFL ROFL Can't wait to see more in Monday's episode.!LOLLOL

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
 Prithvi ...big businessmen & business jaaye chulhe meWinkLOL Patidev ki Patni pe Kisi ka wrong nazar na pare... super ROFL ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.