Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
I really laughed my heart out today , OMG it was really funny the way patidev was trying to shield his panti from the prying eyes of supposedly big businessmen LOL
It was so damn funny the way adi was doing I fell from the sofa I was sitting, the way he took the file,around the dining table   LOL
How many laughed like me??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22ananthi.shankarSuperChillz1KyaRe....jmoyee200sue_21br200910krocksnehapatroliza81foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ROFL..." in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

I really laughed my heart out today , OMG it was really funny the way patidev was trying to shield his patni from the prying eyes of supposedly big businessmen LOL
It was so damn funny the way adi was doing I fell from the sofa I was sitting, the way he took the file,around the dining table   LOL
How many laughed like me??
ROFL i laughed a lot specially when he took the file LOL and also when he was moving around dining table water bahana wah wahLOLLOL 
i was fully glued to tv while having dinner..my mom was like r u really have dinner or not LOLLOL
by god Adi ne mardala ClapLOL Prithvi was fun to watch...ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeakskrock

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
OMG ,I still can't stop laughing ROFL
He just jumped in front of her when she was trying to serve,paani lene aaye hai.. LOL

Edited by sabaSpeaks - 08 March 2013 at 10:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....snehapatrokrock

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

ROFLi also laughed the whole epi ..lol

mom k samne wo bhi :p

adi is mast yaar Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeakssnehapatrokrock

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
What I liked was Prithvi stuck to his guns and did not change out of his "Dhoti - Kurta" attire! Wink

He has earned my respect!!! I am liking the fact that he has a backbone and has the gumption to show it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1KyaRe....sabaSpeakssnehapatrokrock

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liza81

ROFLi also laughed the whole epi ..lol

mom k samne wo bhi :p

adi is mast yaarDay Dreaming

Adi was superb,all his expressions were spot on Clap
I am going to watch again LOL

snehapatrokrockliza81

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
please write on adi fb & twitter :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabaSpeakssnehapatro

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adianasr

<font size="4">What I liked was Prithvi stuck to his guns and did not change out of his "Dhoti - Kurta" attire!Wink</font>

<font size="4">He has earned my respect!!! I am liking the fact that he has a backbone and has the gumption to show it.</font>

Yeah,if he had given up this easily then it would have been major blooper and would have qualified for character assassination,he has been shown as strong minded all along they cannot make him submissive so lamely

KyaRe....snehapatrokrock

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.