Qubool Hai

||786||QH Double Celebration Party||786|| (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

.Indu.

IF-Dazzler

.Indu.

Posted: 16 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome Thread Jyoti...Thank you so much for lovely thread..Clap

Congratulations to the entire team of Qubool HaiThumbs Up

Congratulations to QHians...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||786||QH Double Celebration Party||786|| (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveAsYa222

IF-Rockerz

LoveAsYa222

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Qubool hai is the most unique, awesomest show ever :)) I don't know what I would do without it!!! Hope it stays with us forever and makes more than 1000 episodes Big smile Enjoy everyone :))))) 

Here's some pizza and coffee for AsYa and all the fans!!!!

Thanks for the thread Big smile Much appreciated :))))

laizu

IF-Sizzlerz

laizu

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Congrats Clap

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
awesome layout...i love it...good job jyo

RMamsa

RMamsa

Posted: 17 March 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

A hearty Congrats to Team QH!!! & two thumbs up to all the talented ppl & Jyoti for making this a rocking party! Thumbs UpThumbs Up

I wish Qubool hai a long and exciting screen life! With constant & running No.1 spots! & I wish for the story to continue till it's very last episode with the same spark it started from. Needless to say a LOT of us miss ASYA here and jump up for joy every time KaBhi come closer (Thanks QH for giving us yet another fantastic jodi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

mila112

mila112

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the entire team of QH for topping the chart at such early stageClap...I really hope and pray that we get few more centuries of this wonderful show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.