Ekta-Rupali FUN Convo PART 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Recap of part 1: rupali guha had forgotten to being her umbrella and it was raining heavily. She desperately needed an umbrella upto the parking lot else she might get wet and fall ill. She met ekta kapoor and ekta offered to share her umbrella with rupali n they began discussing abt their shows Uttaran and Pavitra Rishta and ekta's other shows. The rest of the fun convo is in here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3463292

continued from part 1:

RUPALI: BTW ekta ur shows get so many awards. thats simply greatπŸ‘

EKTA: oh yeah the actors are so talented.

EKTA(thinking in mind): She doesnt know that i spend lots of money in buying awards so that even nondeserving ppl should get awards.🀣

EKTA: Rupali even ur show uttaran gets quite a many awards. u rockπŸ‘

RUPALI: oh yeah its a fruit of sincere hard efforts.

RUPALI(thinking): I know ekta buys awards. But i go the other way around. I butcher ppl's characters to make sure that they dont get awards. But my bad. Inspite of my tooth n nail efforts theyr still getting awards. So now im thinking of sidelining them so that they dont get nominated.🀣

EKTA: u know in my shows ppl donate thier husbands n children to others. im thinking of entering limca book of records for showing maximum mahaanta.πŸ˜†

RUPALI: oh thats simply nothing. I've filled my show with negativity. Every other day i love to show murders kidnappings and rapes. n ofcourse bloopers. im making sure that there is atleast one blooper everyday be it magical milk tattoo on backs on 70 yr olds or internet facility available in villages but no landlines. 🀣 im soon going to enter guiness book of world records for the max no of bloopers🀣🀣

EKTA: btw ur show gets good trps how do u manage that?

RUPALI: very simple dear. just show some fake promo and pull viewers. but in reality make the promo a dream sequence. bring back ppl absorb trps and then sideline them. thats called money making🀣
even if that doesnt work then i bring in 10 new entries and sideline the leads.🀣

EKTA: wowww!!! can u give me some tips. im tired of showing lot of mahaanta. its not working. want something to strech the show for another 5 years.πŸ˜•

RUPALI: oh simple add some dream sequence show fake promos n pull viewers. some some 8-10 murders kidnappings but remembers criminals should not be punished. thats the mistake u do, u send them to jail. if they go to jail then who will do remaining crimes?🀣 so make ur mahaan lead to forgive them all so that they can do more no of crimes🀣 criminals should be allowed to more no of crimes.
but even i need something to increase trps. u have any idea?πŸ˜•

EKTA: yes y not? show extra marital relationships. show illegitimate children. bring in a twist wherein its shown that the two leads were swapped in their childhood etc. show 2nd or 3rd time marrigaes. then show their divorce n again remarriage with someone else. 🀣 make sure that everyone has 2-3 boyfriends/gsf's 🀣

RUPALI: oh this is not there in my show. wonderful idea!!!! will surely think over it. with this i'll be able to strech uttaran till 2020.🀣

EKTA: otherwise have one more leap. decrease the age of the mothers. make sure mother looks younger than the daughter. 🀣

RUPALI: but i think im already showing a lot of things. i love to show what viewers dont like to see. i love to torture everyone and make money. i simply love to utilize the talent of actors to my benefit🀣 once i get trps i can continue with crapπŸ˜†

EKTA: my shows trps deviate like a pendulum. viewers get confused who is in love with whom. children get confused as to who r their parents. husbands gets confused who r their wives and sometimes forget that they have one more wife. basically i love to spread confusion.πŸ˜†

RUPALI: im myself so confused as to how to prolong the show that i dont need to do anything more🀣

to be continued...

Awesome disha,u'r rocking dear.cant control my laugh.waiting for next part.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Awesome Disha, ur an amazing writer 😊

omg...wonderful...ha ha...i sideline leads so that they dont get nominated.in awards..πŸ˜†..but evn after trying tooth n nail..by butchering their character but they still  bring awards...🀣

both tappu n mukku r left investigating.. lol...poor things...cudnt understand rupalis chal...apna candidate lead role me nominate hona chahiye...bakiyo ko side line kardo...kahi jyada popular na ho jaye..award na le aaye...ha haπŸ˜†

really...no chance of rash or sree being nominated also...totally sidelined...what a lady...πŸ˜†..

super like...disha...πŸ‘
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
OMG Awsome disha...u totally rock...!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha em Realli rofling...🀣

love it...πŸ˜†
hahahahahaha disha !! ! ROFL-ing πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ *Ouch ! my stomach hurts* πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ I really hope madam rupali reads this ! ! ! ! ! Very Very awesomely essayed  !   ! ! Thumb up disha !! ! ! ! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
OMG Dishu..y u so awesome ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was just bursting into laughter...good one..
waiting for the next part..πŸ˜‰
🀣

i want ekta n rupali to read thisπŸ˜†
Wow!Superrr Awesome disha!once more you rocked with your post! and wow! each and every word is soo true! next time pls add Rupali saying how strong she has potrayed one of her lead Ichcha who isnt mahaan but made to look dumb due to her! and Yuvi!!  Disha I want justice n u can give me that! please give justice to my Yuvi! Coming to this post again I just have to tell u 3 words- U ROCK GIRL!!