Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree, but I still have hope
He pisses me off now a days. He hugged Tanveer, in public, he held her hand, whatever happened to his tameez and tazeeb? 
I just really hope he realizes soon what he's losing.
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanju_

OMG!! are you serious?? you are comparing Asad acknowledging his childhood best friend's support to Ayaan hitting on some random girls walking on the street?😲 haad hai yaar!!

and I don't see how hugging his childhood friend, who has just got into an accident and acknowledging her support is out of character!!😕...it wasn't out of character for asya lovers when he reciprocated Zoya's hug but it is out of character when he was simply thankful to his friend's support!! I seriously don't get this discrimination against Asad in this forum. People are always trying to find faults in him even when there actually is nothing.

Hahahaha its nothing new people here watch the show from one charactyers viewpoint thats zoya .. They dont like to see things from each characters angle and feelings 
When asad left alone u will never see anyone supporting asad bt now when it came to zoya all will hate asad ... hahah