Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Asad is just double standard...he passes remarks at others but fails to look at himself properly 
This is the same Asad Ahmed Khan who told Ayaan the first day that he was badtameez when he was only greeting some girls and here he's holding hands with his so-called childhood friend...without bothering whether someone sees them or not
If she was his lost love , I could have understood his behaviour, but not this...

I am taking a break for the time being until  Zoe's out of the Khan Mansion and I see Asad repenting for his behaviour big time
Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Umm It wasnt even eye lock o.o he  was getting support from a friend when none were supporting him :|  neither he is out of character or havinfg cozy moment wid tanveer...for example GOD FORBID if u hear abt accident abt ur friend closest one wont u go to him or her :S for moment it was her in front of him :| we need to see his POV tooo :/ and he dont even remember what he said in intoxication :| n he will do every possible thing to go in denial mode abt the feelings he had for zoya :\ during the weak times in life we seek support n comfort in teh persons who tries to understand us not push us away :)
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i mean i hate the mention of him and tanveer under any context but i dont this he was rly acting out of character. and right now...this woman is acting as his emotional support. grrr

and i just want to point one thing out. his interactions with tanveer may be a little more open and comfortable, but thats a good thing. tanveer has no effect o him. where as zoya, every brush of the hand, every fall, every pat on the back meant something to both asad and zoya. and thats why he is more restrained with zoya, bc she has an affect on him whereas tanveer is just tanu. Zoya never gets a pet name, bc to Asad Zoya is a woman. 
Edited by RandomSquared - 11 years ago
nishithasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: trina2010

Who does this kind of eye lock with his/her childhood friend? I mean I have many childhood friends and I definitely don't look mesmerized towards them now.
Now my nature is no way near Asad Ahmed Khans medieval
Nature and I find it totally ODD today.
Now if that BB was Asads lost love I would have understood still but they are acting like Lovers . At the same time Asad is letting Zoya know that he was worried for her and showing off his concern for her.
I hate it when 4 Lions creatives create this kind of twists where the leads behave totally OUT OF CHARACTER.
One moment Asad behaving like a mad lover with one and next moment he is sharing cozy moments with another. Although he said that he is not ready to accept her but still it was shown several times what he feels for her and then suddenly acting lovey dovey with another is totally Out of character for a man like Asad who is strong principled. On top of that his mom never forced that BB on him so far. He is doing everything Willingly so far.
It's really odd and annoying that the creatives suddenly ruined Asads character JUST TO CREATE A LOVE TRIANGLE.
I would like to stay away till the show gets on track.
Third angle is OK but ruining the male leads character is not justified.

well said๐Ÿ‘ zoe shud leave asad & his house noe...its horrible to watch dat gal...she is total yucksss...i cant c qh anymore until she is dere...she vil make zoe cry every noe & den๐Ÿ˜ญ
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ankita.M

THANK YOUUU PHEWW you agree with me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't get how its out of character, after all Tanveer knows everything about him and his past, so if she tried to lend support and he being lonely and tattered held onto it what was so wrong?

Plus Tanveer might be positive or negative but she is going to end up unknowingly be a catalyst to make Zoya realize her feelings, why not give every character a chance, and see every action in a larger picture than judge their every action on the basis of right and wrong. According to their own pov every character except of course Razia are right in their own way. 

I agree-normal reaction of a person who while talking hears a scream and sees the accident happening --- and he never ignored Zoya at all...as soon as he realises she is around he goes more frantic than he did for Tanveer! We are only seeing everything from Zoyas point of view-including the Asad/Tanveer hand holding in the room...Tanveer takes Asad's hand - he does not take hers!!! neither does he use his other hand or goes into a hug with Tanveer ---you could well see he had no intention!  but it seemed so long because of Zoya watching and we had to see her reaction!!!
i really dint feel getting lost in each other 0.0 it was moreee from zoyas perpective how she is seeing asad n tanveer :S
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Asad is just double standard...he passes remarks at others but fails to look at himself properly 

This is the same Asad Ahmed Khan who told Ayaan the first day that he was badtameez when he was only greeting some girls and here he's holding hands with his so-called childhood friend...without bothering whether someone sees them or not
If she was his lost love , I could have understood his behaviour, but not this...

I am taking a break for the time being until  Zoe's out of the Khan Mansion and I see Asad repenting for his behaviour big time

byt wasnt ayaan was like hollering at random girls that were walking by. asad was holding his friends hand. i think theres a difference. he isnt against male female contact.  its not like he said zoya was badtameez for hugging him when she needed emotional support, he hugged her back. 
Originally posted by: nishithasharma

well said๐Ÿ‘ zoe shud leave asad & his house noe...its horrible to watch dat gal...she is total yucksss...i cant c qh anymore until she is dere...she vil make zoe cry every noe & den๐Ÿ˜ญ

doers tanveer knows zoya loves asad or what kinda relationship zoya having wid the family member ๐Ÿ˜†u cant  expect a person who lived wid themmm for a long to to behave indifferently just coz she came bak after long time ๐Ÿ˜Š 

everyonee shouldd see thee perspective of each character rather than seeing only zoya n her miseries (which she called by her own by teh way๐Ÿ˜†lying making plans backstabbing asads trust)
Originally posted by: RandomSquared

byt wasnt ayaan was like hollering at random girls that were walking by. asad was holding his friends hand. i think theres a difference. he isnt against male female contact.  its not like he said zoya was badtameez for hugging him when she needed emotional support, he hugged her back. 

i agree ayaan was flirting wid random girls where is tanveer aint someone random but his FRIEND ๐Ÿ˜Š who is giving him support when everyone iss against him
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
have still not watched the episode
bt AAK out of character !!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
it happens in 4lions show bt still it's too early for QH !!!๐Ÿ˜‰

will be back after watching ๐Ÿ˜•