Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
ROFL
i am still laughing at the song selection
- Saansu maa ki jawani?
- Bhabo badnaam huyi?
- Sandy-col se?
LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathib2011timepass-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874vish.narenll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saans Bahu Aur Saazish! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

Sandhya & Bhabo celebrated my Birthday so well..LOL Proud of you BhaSan..Approve
                  Today's episode (8th March 2013,episode no.410) was cute..Deepika matched quite well with such a graceful dancer like Neelu Vaghela..BhaSan rocked!!! But i loved Sooraj's cute cute,naughty naughty expressions,when the performance was going on..Day Dreaming But one thing i didn't notice clearly..when Sandhya brought Sooraj on stage holding his hand..DID SHE KISS HIS HAND?????? It seemed like that..& also with Sooraj's expression..Geek Can anyone tell me that?? BTW,i don't know why..but i'm liking Meenakshi's kartoot since the last 2 days..Embarrassed Today,the photoshoot of Meenakshi,Bhabo & Sandhya was awesome..specially Meena's single one!!!ROFL Vikram was so proud of her for the 1st time..Now,it's MoMli's turn..Don't know what will happen Monday..Shocked
                I just have 1 querry..Vikram & Mohit,who are Sooraj's younger brothers,have done their part..<ahem ahem>..Then what's wrong with Sooraj????? This is so foolish!!!

Oh yes, she did kiss his hand. Am with you here...they definitely need to progress the Sur-Ya love track. But Mohit is coming across as a complete jerk imho...so not a valid comparison.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874vish.narenll-Bliss-llniruba-Liebe-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged

why bhasan was not disqualified? Why only Daisa?...Bhasan used one nice prop, that is suraj to help their performance and then bhabasa came and made a conclusion for them... competition rules were not clear Ermm...so unfair...I know this is manju ji's work, she made bhasan win for us LOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874vish.narenll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBOLINA96

Sandhya & Bhabo celebrated my Birthday so well..LOL Proud of you BhaSan..Approve
                  Today's episode (8th March 2013,episode no.410) was cute..Deepika matched quite well with such a graceful dancer like Neelu Vaghela..BhaSan rocked!!! But i loved Sooraj's cute cute,naughty naughty expressions,when the performance was going on..Day Dreaming But one thing i didn't notice clearly..when Sandhya brought Sooraj on stage holding his hand..DID SHE KISS HIS HAND?????? It seemed like that..& also with Sooraj's expression..Geek Can anyone tell me that?? BTW,i don't know why..but i'm liking Meenakshi's kartoot since the last 2 days..Embarrassed Today,the photoshoot of Meenakshi,Bhabo & Sandhya was awesome..specially Meena's single one!!!ROFL Vikram was so proud of her for the 1st time..Now,it's MoMli's turn..Don't know what will happen Monday..Shocked
                I just have 1 querry..Vikram & Mohit,who are Sooraj's younger brothers,have done their part..<ahem ahem>..Then what's wrong with Sooraj????? This is so foolish!!!

Happy Birthday To You.

Edited by hateme2 - 08 March 2013 at 10:33am

preeti73b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874vish.narenll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Akhir Bittu Sabka Hai
Thnx To BBsa For Annoncing

dancing smiley emoticonbanana dancing with mario emoticondancing smiley emoticon

preeti73b2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53Manjuufarhana874vish.narenll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Nice analysis farhana, particularly without watching the episode.

Actually, Daisa and her bahu's performance was not even good yesterday...just Daisa wanted to take revenge from Meena and she did it. I found the judges praising them and giving prize very silly.

This week was lighthearted epis and we may expect one more week of such episodes before Bhabho knows about Emily.

preeti73ss_2012Rajeshree53-SamiR-farhana874vish.narenManjuull-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

ss_2012

ss_2012

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
wonderful analysis...
Neeluji and Deepika rocked today !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73-SamiR-Rajeshree53vish.narenManjuufarhana874ll-Bliss-ll-Liebe-

Manjuu

IF-Dazzler

Manjuu