Loved it.
Thanks for the pm.
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

too emotional yaar

😭

aanchu19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ fab story yaarr

i cant explain my feeling in words after reading this.

thanks for posting it and sharing it with us.

sana11 thumbnail
awww...that was heart breaking😭 but beautifully writtenπŸ‘
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nicely written my dear,...πŸ‘
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing
beautifully written
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OS-Adoori Kahani
Part 2

It has been Only Five Days...They Met in the Party after 10 years...Kushi's Dad Shashi could not even remember his face...But Still They again met in Kushi's own house for a dinner...Kushi did not know how to handle everything in front of him...When ever she is with him she is like going to burst out crying...but she always balanced and fought with her emotions...

"Why Can't I forget...Why Can't I handle my own feelings...But He...He looks so stiff that He is not affecting by me..." Kushi said while cleaning the plates... 

"What a Day...I must Avoid her...I can't handle my own emotions when she is with me...I hope none saw me struggling when she is with me..." Arnav said while taking off the coat...

"Sweety what are you thinking of...Lost in an another world..." Aarav came and hold from her hip...

"Nothing...Just I'm tired and Sleepy.." She loosened his hands from her hip...She never Loved him nor she will because she clearly knows why Aarav came to her life...

She can't be Arnav's nor she can't be Aarav's because Fate played tricks with her life...She was the most craziest girl in the college...But when It came to Love...She only had one choice...It was Arnav...but now she can't give her life to him because...She is married to Aarav...

Her father was selfish in making relationships...But she always thanked Her father for not giving her life with Arnav...because If he married her...He won't be able to success this much...
While thinking About Everything Her stomach started to pain...She started to vomiting...

" Oh!! Sweety again you are vomiting...Where is your medicines...Did you get your medicines..." Aarav asked...

"No...In the cupboard..." Aarav ran to the cupboard and get some medicines and hand them over to Kushi...

Kushi Drank the Medicines and Aarav carried her to the room...put her into the bed and closed the door behind...

" I don't know why this girl is not dying fast...She is such a headache..." Aarav  said in an Irritated voice...

To Be Continued...
Okay You Guyzz Said I must Continue it...
But I You guyzz want me to continue it...then Hear it then Think for a moment before continue it...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH7Y7WYfP-0&list=PL6C41487163239DEE&index=1[/YOUTUBE]

Buddy Me for further writings...😳😳

My FF Hidden Meanings Staring Arshi β€οΈ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3374682
Edited by Arshiangel - 11 years ago
JennyAvni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dint know u would continue n i was super happy seeing ur PM πŸ˜› poor girl Khushi is gonna die 😲 😭 now this is becoming so interesting n can't wait for Arnav to find out 😭 poor fellow won't be able to take it 😭
Aarav 😑 but looks like he also has a past.. Plz do update soon πŸ˜ƒ