Saraswatichandra

saraswathi chandra further episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saividya

saividya

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Hai all.i.m just amazed.saraswathi chamdra of star plus is going ahead with a name called ANjanaa anjani in national dd chanel.now.people can watch it there if.they wish.i am not telling lies or joking.its true.tell me is it true.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saraswathi chandra further episode" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
LOLDD chanel shows repeat of saraswati chandra 

saividya

saividya

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I dont thnk its rrpeat ya.it just strtd now .its till 12am.and thy r showibg the meeting of both now.tht ws the end.of todays serial.but its beginingg with it now.the name off the serial is anjaana anjani

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
wat is it so i tght at 9 :30 they showed repeat i have seen many times haww then hw come  i am confused

saividya

saividya

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I tuned it now and it shows 9.30 to 12 am. O sorry ya.omg itts ANJANA ANJAANI FEATR FILM wrongly gvn.all fault of dd channels and creatg confusion.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.