Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

It nearly happened 1 night ?

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I hear that last Aug? Sept?  There was a scene where Suraj whispered into Sandy's ear for a looong time. 

No one bothered to tell me.  Sokay! I have watched it now. Geek  And I have to revise all my opinions of  SurYa. 

First of all ...   haaawww Shocked . 

After all that, why did they behave like 2 sheep going to the slaughter on Jan 4th trip to Ajmer?? 

And how come Sandy isn't preggers but  everyone else is instead ?  I mean, with that much heavy breathing in other shows, it's instant pregnancy.  

Anyway no more trips away from home for them. They are at their best in the same house as Bhabo. This scene proves it. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.Shailesh_Rathib2011-SamiR-Rajeshree53Diya_DBfarhana874UMDU-Raz--Liebe-Fatima_QSAIBALROUTHnirubathala

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
I agree, they are best and at ease at home, and I think Sandhya simply forgot what Suraj whispered, or maybe, the CVs forgot it.

By the way, it was an awesome performance of BhaSan jodi under pressure.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53nirubathala

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
BhaSan jodi trumps SurYa again. Yay. 

But ya Saibal, I feel so sorry for Sur now... Unhappy  He told her what he wanted, and now she's just carrying on for months after that as if it never happened? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53SAIBALROUTHnirubathala

SAIBALROUTH IF-Sizzlerz
SAIBALROUTH
SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
@ Anusha Ji--> Yeah, I agree, I am feeling bad for SurYa, they looks stale and cold in front of BhaSan Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
It's all you fault Amma'ji!
That's how you brought up your daughter!
And she also suffers from Ghajini attacks!
Anyway...Bhabo is trying a lot...dekhte hain...2/3 saal wait karoErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53vish.narennirubathala

Shailesh_Rathi Senior Member
Shailesh_Rathi
Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PadBear

I hear that last Aug? Sept?  There was a scene where Suraj whispered into Sandy's ear for a looong time. 

No one bothered to tell me.  Sokay! I have watched it now. Geek  And I have to revise all my opinions of  SurYa. 

First of all ...   haaawww Shocked . 

After all that, why did they behave like 2 sheep going to the slaughter on Jan 4th trip to Ajmer?? 

And how come Sandy isn't preggers but  everyone else is instead ?  I mean, with that much heavy breathing in other shows, it's instant pregnancy.  ROFL

Anyway no more trips away from home for them. They are at their best in the same house as Bhabo. This scene proves it. 

Tell me about it LOLLOL. I still find it very hard to believe that SurYa haven't done IT yet. And here, two of Bhabho's beendnis (one of them to-be DIL) are already preggers !

Somehow after seeing the 1st year anniversary episode, would like to think that CVs are going to take care of that detail. Sandy knows enough about contraceptives too, what's the problem? would love to see their romance interspersed with Mohit-Emily track. Otherwise, at this rate Meenu's (and Emily's) baby will grow up and go to college by the time Sandhya and Suraj get their act together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rajeshree53nirubathala

thala IF-Stunnerz
thala
thala

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
cvs indirectly conveyed that dont expect too much romance from now on  from surya with the super duper dialogue from sooraj " sandhyaji mein aisa kuch karna nahin chahtha  blah blah"( christmas party)
that ended surya intimacy  and we fans are still waiting for some hot hot romance from them
even after getting so close to each other ( every thing was spoiled by the wife of DSP, if bhabho would have returned her purse sandy would have given the tohfa to soorajLOL ) they still behave as though they are  just friends 
i think we have to wait until she wears the uniformLOL
omg it is not possible even then as she may be busy with her thanedharni duty
poor sooraj    use apni tohfaLOL kab milegi pataa nahin

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011niruba

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Faru -ji is very optimistic... ok, so why is it my fault. hmmph.

Newbie, Sandy knows about contraceptives now? I am shaaaked.

Ramasuresh, yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?  And Suraj said what!  Pochuda! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011niruba

Go to top