Saraswatichandra

SaraswatiChandra-Story/Novel/Film-All posts here (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

KK84

IF-Rockerz

KK84

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I dont want it to follow the novel...love stories shouldnt be tragic but magical.

Realistically, it will be 90% of the novel so will be a painful journey to watch but as long as in the end they do come together.

SLB is able to show divine and infinite love...so intense...it will totally ruin it if it has a sad ending...too much bad happening in the world so you need some sort of hope when getting lost in the fictional world!

I hope this show doesnt go the novel way. I will be devastated!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SaraswatiChandra-Story/Novel/Film-All posts here (Page 6)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vial

Groupbie

vial

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
plz read my ff on samud

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.