Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope it dont get the tradgic way. Bcs many ppl wouldnt like it. I would want it to be bit modern. Yies there are tradgic lovestories but i wouldnt want this show to have one. I even wanna see after they are married to.

And if they followed the novel it wouldnt be any suprises na?๐Ÿ˜‰
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SLB may change the story this is not film this is tv show.Here shows fate depends on TRP.So acc. to trp Slb may bring some changes.
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't read the novel but I personally don't prefer tragic endings.
Diamond_14 thumbnail
i recently started watching the show and i really like it and i read that this is an adaptation to the novel and a old film. i read the story of the novel and film on wikipedi, i didnt like the ending of the novel and the film as kumud and saras dont get together and kumud married to someone else as well. will sanjay bhansali follow this same route or will he change the story line? i hope he doesnt separate them and hope kumud dont get married to anyone else.
Edited by Diamond_14 - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Bmp...So that the story speculations and the endings can be done over here...
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KreyaArshiLover

I made this to a post first didnt know about this thread๐Ÿ˜†

Hey everyone I'am nuw on this forum. My name is Amina and I live in Sweden. Even then I am crazy fan off all hindi moviesnanf all good hindi daily saops. Well I live in some off them๐Ÿ˜† ,I am big fan of IPKKND and Sanaya and Barun.

Yesterday I watched throw all Saraswatichandra episodes. As I read the reviews and all articles but never watched it. I really liked the show. Its great. The show is based on a novel so I thoght checking out what the plot off the novel is.

I choose the worst opition to check the plot on. And yeah that is Wikipedia.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saraswatichandra_(novel)

In the Plot its written that Kumud is gonna marry someone else (which also is written in the story description) and Saras will comeback, and gonna work for Kumud's In-Laws, later realizing that its creating problems for Kumud. Saras will leave. Both of them gets attacked, and gets to some Ashram where the people come to know about there past and will get them back together, later their famillies will find them, want them to return to the "real" world. Wheres both can't get together, so Saras has to marry Kusum. And Kumud has to live in the ashram.

I was wondring are the gonna modernsie it?? As get Kumud and Saras together in the end?????
And hook Kusum up with Saras friend??

Please dont bash me!๐Ÿ˜Š

That novel was written around 1900 AD. Remarriage of a separated lady was not

Acceptable by society. Now is 2013, remarriage is not at all an issue.

sweet_roses14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i started watching this serial too and i hope mr bhansali doesn't follow whats on the book and the film because this serial have become interesting and it would be shame to see the leads separating at the end or one of the lead pair getting married to someone else.
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is originally based on a Gujarati Novel by Govardhan Ram Tripathi.
It is the classic novel in our literature. Movie starring Nutan has also been made.
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Muskaan92

It is originally based on a Gujarati Novel by Govardhan Ram Tripathi.
It is the classic novel in our literature. Movie starring Nutan has also been made.

thanks
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is television show nt 3 hrs movie...may be they wl change story line..