Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

DD_Maaneet4ever

DD_Maaneet4ever

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I know this post may be bashed left right and center but i had to tell that Jennifer Winget fails big time as Kumud Sundari...I have seen glimpses of JW in DMG, nothing more but SC was a show i made a point to see since Day 1...and i think JW is misfit for the role...

She is damn gorgous, those dresses look like a dream on her...Her smile lightens up the screen et all...but when it comes to emotional scenes she fails big time...There is no variation and looks too fake......

This is not a bashing post...This is what i felt...She is the only character i found casted wrong...and this is purely my opinion...Maybe with time it'll change but SC aka GR impressed me in the Exclusive Web Promo itself...so did the rest of the characters...But JW mein kuch toh kami hai...

Sorry if i offended anybody...It's purely my opinion.....Nothing personal

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Fun007rth81juvariachokriddkingbabli0204tutu982beintehaaZaYaChurailMukhiSoShykshows_fangirlOmaRamdassenigmatic_zephyutopia88Newbiesoapfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jennifer Winget as Kumud Sundari" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zarak65

IF-Dazzler

zarak65

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Not another post like this! We have had lots of posts like this and they have ended up arguments, so can we stop making these posts. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Jennyholicjennylicioussaarrthiispyaarbb.123JumpingJackAR1220tutu982mrs.armanmallikawesomecouplescharmz517nitzy_21DeepaavengSNoshinJennyholic.Divaliciousfrozen.devil..Athena..ducktalesMMBGDeedeepa1-wintergreen-ruky786swashbuckling

bb.123

bb.123

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
luv Saraswatichandra and Kumud

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarfrozen.devilswashbuckling

tashug9

Goldie

tashug9

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
i hv seen her performance since kasauti n dmg Heartdays i was a kid at dat timeWink but think its d script which lacks something its a week n der is nt even a single memorable scene atleast i didnt lyk der first meet... i expect a LARGER THAN LIFE creation frm slbThumbs Up...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982babli0204DeepaavengSNoshinenigmatic_zephy

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkydiva

I know this post may be bashed left right and center but i had to tell that Jennifer Winget fails big time as Kumud Sundari...I have seen glimpses of JW in DMG, nothing more but SC was a show i made a point to see since Day 1...and i think JW is misfit for the role...

She is damn gorgous, those dresses look like a dream on her...Her smile lightens up the screen et all...but when it comes to emotional scenes she fails big time...There is no variation and looks too fake......

This is not a bashing post...This is what i felt...She is the only character i found casted wrong...and this is purely my opinion...Maybe with time it'll change but SC aka GR impressed me in the Exclusive Web Promo itself...so did the rest of the characters...But JW mein kuch toh kami hai...

Sorry if i offended anybody...It's purely my opinion.....Nothing personal

Many of us feel the same over here. Thats why such threads are coming every now and then.