Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks tanmi🤗anki looking so beautiful in the pic.she is in break👏i want her take a long break then entry in new soap in grand wayand about sushant what can i say-just kisiki najar na laga aisa jodi ko
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Supernatural stories are scary an ahahat season1 was scariest
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot guys ..

The interview is very nice and she is clearly very put off with the show , doesn't want to even talk about  it .Clearly things had gone pretty wrong  for her to say this ..

That is great because the show is just aweful . I hope to see her in a new and a better show now ..

The Ek Thi Dayan sounds like an exciting series and waiting to see it .Good that her story is a scary one .I love horror stories ...
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for posting the article 😊
Anki was even emotional in that SBS interview as well when she said that she was KPC 5 times ,she alomst had a lump her throat when she talked about Ishaan character and how Sush told her "Baby I am alive."
As Anki mentioned she is very scared of loosing her closed ones ,well I guess it is also in reel life especially when its sush/Ishaan.

One thing that is clear here is that she has left PR/on break  with concise from Ekta.So all is well between her and Ekta which is the positive point from the whole scenario.
mohitfanT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks tanmi 🤗
she is looking gorgeous in that pic 🤗
m dying to see her in new Avatar.
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks tanmi 😊
Anki is  looking  so gorgeous