Credit to FB
KaJen

Edited by Accio_kajen - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
If people want,I can post some snippets of the interview😉
please do😳 its not clear yaar😭
Please please please post the snippets!!!

BTW I forgot to say..Thanks a million! They look so lovely *drools* Last pic is so sexy...Is there a full picture of it?? Jenny looks immensly pretty in that..and Whats written in this page :S

I'm trying to read but Ahh I've been certified as Andhi by my friends like a hundred times lol..And that pic where Karan is making her wear the ring..When was that pic taken :O Last year valentines day or this year's Goa trip...They look heavenly..*sigh* I can pretty much die in peace looking at these pics..
Originally posted by kajen

BTW I forgot to say..Thanks a million! They look so lovely *drools* Last pic is so sexy...Is there a full picture of it?? Jenny looks immensly pretty in that..and Whats written in this page :S

I'm trying to read but Ahh I've been certified as Andhi by my friends like a hundred times lol..And that pic where Karan is making her wear the ring..When was that pic taken :O Last year valentines day or this year's Goa trip...They look heavenly..*sigh* I can pretty much die in peace looking at these pics..
No there is no full picture but I want the full one tooo!I am also thinking this year Goa because he didn't have the beard back then😆 I already died man☺️
Edited by Accio_kajen - 11 years ago
FULLL CREDITT GOES TOO FB:P

I drove us to Karan's house in Yari
Road; i couldnt even say goodbye
to my parents properly. -J about
the press interference on their
wedding.
Dmg ended on oct29 2010 n we
met exactly a year after and
almost immediately decided to get
married. -J
just felt right with each other -K
one night we were just sitting
and talking and i said lets get
married tomorrow-K... but rather
they got engaged
whats done in the past is done.
that life doesnt exist for us
anymore. its a new life for us and
we cherish each and every
moment of it- J
it doesnt matter what has been
written in the past. we just want
to do wat makes us happy. - J
thankfully we both like the same
kind of music, movies and we
enjoy playing play station.- K
she defeats me in all the combat
games most of the time and its
annoyi.ng coz i taught her and ive
been playing since forever - K
he plays this brooding character
Asad in Qh so i hv to sometimes
jolt him out of it otherwise
hemopes in reallife too. -J
abt how karan first saw her in a
mall in her show get up
I remember thinking why would
someone. come to a mall in a sari
and heavy duty jewelry and how
can they eat wearing that -K
i was scared being reacted by her
so never told her- K on his
feelings for her
during dmg jj realised she wanted
more than friendship.
but that wasnt the ryt time-J
he is far removed from the boy
boy image that he has on n off
screen -J
My mom loves karan n dad too
approved of him -J
he has been the same person he
was before marriage so i didnt hv
to adjust at all -J
on starting a family
our respective shows just started
so theres still a long way to go-J
we are in a happy space. we want
to be together always so we want
to do everything right for each
other

GO READDD!I LOVE THE INTERVIEWWW
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

I'll post the more closer in it!I am also thinking this year Goa because he didn't have the beard back then😆 I already died man☺️
Where can i buy this magazine😊...I really wanna read that..Dayum! Yup exactly..that beard looks like the one he had in the button scene haina? Oh God! Why the hell are they so stunning together..look at Jenny's smile..She is blushing😳...Hayye Rabba!
Originally posted by kajen

Where can i buy this magazine😊...I really wanna read that..Dayum! Yup exactly..that beard looks like the one he had in the button scene haina? Oh God! Why the hell are they so stunning together..look at Jenny's smile..She is blushing😳...Hayye Rabba!

You'll get it in any local storee😆 Yeah that beard looks Asad waali,I am thinking this is the Goa waali...Is Jen wearing KSG ka shirt,again? And there is no full picture of the one you wanted.I also wanted the full one!I was hoping Jenny is wearing a saree in that one😆
Originally posted by Accio_kajen

You'll get it in any local storee😆 Yeah that beard looks Asad waali,I am thinking this is the Goa waali...Is Jen wearing KSG ka shirt,again? And there is no full picture of the one you wanted.I also wanted the full one!I was hoping Jenny is wearing a saree in that one😆
Yup! It seems she is wearing his shirt Embarrassed..Wonder what they were doing before clicking the pic☺️..Urghh there is no full pic..It actually looks as if she is wearing a Saree..She looks ethereal in Sarees..that pic is so awesome man..I'll look at some stores I know mostly Metro station ones..I hope I can get my hands on this magazineEmbarrassed