Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww,its just sooo adorable!!! Hes happy about it, thats awesomee, n i wonder how hes going to surprisee her
mymy_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
amazinng please continue. and if possible PM me <3
redroses123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i loved both parts .. its so different tale on taarey ... loved it ... taarey were so adorable in this update ... loved it when rey said sorry and i am excited for the surprise rey is planning for her
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aww , so rey isn't angry, thats good.😳 Wondering what his surprise is.😳

-Elysian- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yay , hes happy <3
i loved the update <3
thanks for the pm :)
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow...
m sooo happy tht rey is happy tht taani is pregnant...
i can sense chemistry soon... nd sooo much!!!
it is cute really really cute!!!
love u dear... update soon nd pm me!
btw ol the best!!!
taareylover14 thumbnail
Aww it was lovelyy .loved it
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Hey guyzz back with part 3 ... Enjoy reading :)

TaaRey FF "Married Life Of TaaRey"
                                   Part 3

Rey called Sharon and tell her about Taani's pregnancy ... Sharon asked him :

Sharon:It's such a great news ... But why she don't tell you or any one else about this ? 

Rey tell her about his conversation with his mom ...

Sharon:Oh that's the reason ... Rey koi bhi larki hogi toh woh yahi sochegi ... Taani ki 

soch bhi ghalat nahi hai ... Rey are you ok with this ? I mean you really sure that you don't have any problem with it ? 

Rey:Of curse Sharon I am very happy ... You know I felt like I am the most happiest 

man of the world ... I am going to become a father soon ... :) (His eyes were wet with tears of happiness)

Sharon:Well Congratulations to papa ;) 

(Rey smiled at papa)

Sharon:So kya socha hai kaise usay surprise doge ?

Rey:Haan woh toh main bhool hi gaya ... Tum aaj kisi bhi tarha usay apne ghar 

bulaalo or usay yeh bilkul mat pata lagne dena k maine tumhein aisa kerne ko kaha 

hai ... Or usay tab tak wahan se nikalne mat dena jab tak main na kahoon ... Or jab tak main na kahoon kisi or ko is baare mein mat batana please ...

Sharon:Ok boss ... Taani kahan hai ? Main usay call ker k koi bahana ker k bula leti hoon ... 

Rey:Taani abhi sorahi hain main tumhein sms ker doonga jab woh soker uth jaayegi ... abhi call mat kerna werna woh disturb hojayegi or uski neend bhi kharaab hojayegi ...

Sharon:Ohho PAPA is taking so much care of his baby's mom ... I am impressed ..

(She stressed on the word Papa)

Rey was blushing like hell ... He then say bye to Sharon and got ready ...

when he came back after taking bath he saw that Taani was awake so he immediately texted Sharon and then Sharon called her and asked her to visit her place ... 

Taani agreed and she said bye to Rey and goes to Swaron's place ...

Rey then prepared the surprise and then called Taani to come back ...

SWARON's PLACE

Taani:Sharon bhabhi main chalti hoon bohot late hogaya hai ... 

Sharon:Aray betho na kahan late hua hai ... 

Taani:Bhabhi Rey ka call aaya tha woh wait kerrahay hain ...

Sharon:Ohho Rey wait kerrahay hain ... 

Taani blushed and said :

Taani:Please bhabhi ... main chalti hoon ... bye see ya ... (she left)

TAAREY's PLACE

Taani opened the door and moved in ... She closed the door and suddenly someone blindfolded her ... 

The touch was familier ... She immediately recognized that the person was none other than ... Rey ... Her love , Her life ... She said :

Taani:Rey yeh kya kerrahay hain aap ? Or aapne meri aankhon pe yeh patti kyun baandhi hai ? 

Rey slowly moved towards her ears and huskily said in her ears :

Rey:Itni jaldi kya hai sweetheart ... Sab pata chal jayega ... 

He kissed her cheek slowly ... He carried her in his arms upstairs and put her down in a room ... 

He removed the ribbon from her eyes and she slowly opened her eyes ... 

She was shocked after seeing the scene infront of her ... 

The room was filled with toys and balloons ... 

A wall was of pink colour and a wall was of blue colour ... There were pink coloured dolls and blue coloured cars ... 

A wall was filled with babies pictures ... And there were a baby cot which was decorated with toys ...

A wall was full of baby pictures ... 

Taani's eyes were wet with tears of happiness ... She turned to face Rey ... Seeing her tears Rey said :

Rey:Please Taani ... maine tumhein pehle bhi kaha hai k ruya mat karo ... I can't see you cry ... Or tumne itni bari good news mujhay kyun nahi bataye k main papa banne wala hoon ?

Taani:Rey I thought k ... (Rey cut her)

Rey:Tumne socha k I am not ready ... Right ? But you know k how much I am happy ... Kaash main tumhein apna dil nikaal k dikha sakta k mere dil ko kitni khushi hui hai ... ;D

Taani:Rey aap sach keh rahay hain ? App sach mein khush hain na ? Aap mera dil rakhne k liyay toh nahi keh rahay ?

Rey:No sweetheart ... Main sach mein bohot khush hoon ... You know jab maine tumhari reports parhi toh mere dil mein sabse pehle yeh aaya k hamara baby kaisa hoga ? Woh larka hoga ya larki ? Woh mujhay kya kahega/kahegi ..

Papa,Dad,Daddy, Pops ... Kya ?Woh tumhai tarha hoga/hogi ya meri tarha ? 

They both smiled through tears ... They both hug each other and Rey kissed her forhead protectively ... They broke the hug and suddenly Rey remembered something and turned to the table and bring something and gave it to Taani ... It was a box wrapped with gift paper ... 

Taani take it from Rey's hand and said:

Taani:Again a surprise ... What is in it ? 

Rey:Khud dekhlo ...

Taani opened it and it was a photoframe with 3 heart shaped portions ... In 1st portion there was a pic of Taani and in 3rd portion there was a pic of Rey ... The centre portion was empty ... 

Taani asked confusingly :

Taani:Rey yeh centre portion empty kyun hai ? 

Rey:Kyun ki is centre portion mein hamari beti ki pic lagegi ... 

Taani:Beti kyun ... Beta hoga woh bhi aapke jaisa ... 

Rey:Nahi Taani beti hogi woh bhi tumhari jaisi cute,innocent n lovely ...

Taani:Nahi Rey beta hi hoga aapke jaisa handsome or naughty ;)

Rey:Agar tumhein beta isliyay chahiyay k woh naughty ho toh uski koi zaroorat nahi ... Main hoon na sharaartein kerne k liyay ... 

(He winked at her and start taking steps towards her)

She start taking her steps back ... But Rey stopped her by holding her hand firmly ... 

Rey:Aaj bach k nahi jaasakti tum Taani ...

(He lifted her in his arms and carried her to their room and they shared a passionate moment together) 

(Sorry guyzz ... actually I am not so good in writing romantic parts so plzz abhi isi se kaam chalaalo )

Next Morning Taani got up and saw that Rey was already awakened and was ready to go to academy ... She asked him :

Taani:Rey aap itni subah kaise uth gaye ? or tayyar bhi hogaye ?

Rey turned to Taani and gave her a peck on her forhead and said :

Rey:Good morning sweetheart ... 

Actually I have to go to academy ... you know na dance event aaraha hai ... So bohot kaam hai ... Tum please rest karo main shaam mein milta hoon ... 

He turned to go but suddenly he remembers something and again turned to Taani and bent down to talk with the baby ;) He said :

Rey:Hey baby ... Papa aapse baad mein milte hain and tab tak mama ko ziada tang mat kerna ok ... 

He stand up and Taani smiled thinking that how caring and loving husband he is and how loving father will be :)

Rey went to academy and Taani got busy in her works ... 

It's Rey returning time and he returned home ...

Taani was doing some work so Rey come and hug her from back and said :

Rey:Hey sweetheart ... how was your day ? 

Taani smiled and answered him :

Taani:Hi...mera din bohot accha tha bus thori tired hoon ...

Rey:Tired ho ... Zaroor tumne din bhar ghar k kaam kiyay honge ... Tum apna khayaal bilkul nahi rakhti ho Taani .. Abse tum ghar ka koi kaam nahi karogi ... 

Itne saare servants hain ghar mein ... saare kaam woh karengay ... tum bas araam karogi ... That's my order ...

Taani smiled and said ok ...

They were sitting on the terrace when Taani asked Rey:

Taani:Rey ... Kal date kya hai ?

Rey:Kal 11th march hai ... (They both remembered something and said together)

Rey+Taani:11th march ... hamari 2nd anniversary ... 

Rey:Hamari 2nd anniversary ... Last year ki tarha is year bhi friends get together ... Let me invite all of them ... 

Rey invited all their friends ... and at night they both wished each other at sharp 12:00
am ... 

Precap:Rey and Taani's anniversary party ... gang got to know about Taani's pregnancy ... gang teasing TaaRey ... :)

ufff done with part 3 ... hope you all like it and the surprise ... don't forget to hit like and comment ... atleast 3-4 pages comments toh bante hain yaar :)
Edited by mfat - 11 years ago
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taareylover14

Aww it was lovelyy .loved it

thankiee :)
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Originally posted by: taanibaby

wow...

m sooo happy tht rey is happy tht taani is pregnant...
i can sense chemistry soon... nd sooo much!!!
it is cute really really cute!!!
love u dear... update soon nd pm me!
btw ol the best!!!

thanku :)