Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF "Married Life Of TaaRey" Thread 1

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guyzzz ... My name is Fatima n u all can call me Fam ... I am new here and a die heart TAAREY fan ... I am also a silent reader of Taarey ff's ... so thought to write a TaaRey FF ... actually i am bored of reading about their confession about shivam about dance ban so thought to write something different ...hope you all like it ... 

TaaRey FF "Married Life Of TaaRey"
A pic from TaaRey's Reception πŸ˜Š Hope you all like it πŸ˜Š
It had been 2 years since they have married...By each passing day their love is getting more and more stronger...It was a bright day...Taani got up from sleep and there was the most beautiful scene infront of her eyes...She found herself in Rey's arms who was sleeping peacefully beside her...She got up and lightly kissed his forhead...She then goes to take a bath and after sometime she came outside and started to dry her hairs...Rey slowly open his eyes and see's his love infront of her...Rey got up and hold Taani by her waist...Taani was not shocked nor she was scared...Because it was the daily routine...Rey slowly kissed her cheek and said :

Rey:good morning sweetheart
Taani blushed on that and seeing her blush Rey said :

Rey:haaye!!! Itna blush kaogi toh sach mein i am gonna be dead..

Taani's smile fadded and she turned to face Rey and answered him :
Taani:Please Rey yeh baat kabhi mat kehna ..
Saying this she tightly hug him...
Rey:I am sorry sweetheart ... I will never say this again ... And he kissed her forhead lovingly ...
They broke the hug after sometime and Rey said to Taani :

Rey:Taani...maine toh tumhaari morning good kerdi ab tum bhi toh meri morning good kerdo ... he show his left cheek to her ... She smiled lightly and give a peck on his cheek ...

Taani:Rey aap jaldi se tayyaar hojaaiyay aapko academy bhi jaana hai...main aapka breakfast ready ker deti hoon...

Rey:Ok ... tum chalo main ready hoker aata hoon ...
Saying this he went to the washroom ...

After getting ready he goes to the kitchen and he saw that Taani is preparing breakfast ... Suddenly she felt like she is fainting ... but seeing Rey infront of her she controlled herself ... after preparing the breakfast Taani came outside the kitchen and they both sat on the dinning table ... Rey started eating but he noticed that Taani was not eating ... he said :

Rey:Taani why are you not eating anything ? are you ok ? main kaafi dinon se dekh raha hoon k tum apna bilkul khayaal nahi rakh rahi ho ... dekho kitni weak lag rahi ho ... 
Seeing him so concerned towards her she smiled lightly and replied :

Taani:Rey aap tension mat lejiyay I am ok ... bus I am not feeling so well or kuch khaane ka man bhi nahi kerraha ...

Rey:kya ? tumhari tabiyat theek nahi hai or tum mujhay ab bata rahi ho ... chalo hum abhi doctor k paas chalte hain ... tum bohot careless hoti jarahi ho ... 

Taani:Rey aap academy jaaiyay main khud doctor k paas chali jaaoungi ... or itni ziada bhi tabiyat kharab nahi hai ... 

Rey:pakka na tum chali jaaogi ? tum kaho toh aaj main academy nahi jaata ?

Taani:g pakka main chali jaaoungi .. waise bhi mera aaj appointment hai ... you are getting late ... plz aap jaldi kejiyay ..

Rey:Ok agar tum keh rahi ho toh chala jaata hoon .. but tum doctor k paas jaana mat bhoolna .. main shaam mein milta hoon ... ok bye ... 
Saying this he gets up and started walking towards the door and Taani followed him ... after reaching the door Rey turns and gave a peck on Taani's cheek and said bye to her ... and then he leaves ... Taani close the door and get dressed and went to the hospital ... 
After the check up doctor told Taani that she is pregnant ... She was very happy but all of a sudden she become tensed ... Her mind started thinking that how will Rey react ? Is he ready to become a father ? (I know that what are you all thinking ? yahi na k what is the reason behind her thoughts ? why is she thinking like that ? so let me clear it with a flashback )

FLASHBACK

Rey and Tani both went to meet Rey's parents in London ... At dining table Rey's mom and TaaRey were having their lunch ... Rey's father was not there because he was out of the house due to some work ... Rey's mom asked Taarey :

RM:So Taani and Rey ... what are your future plans ?
Rey:what do you mean mom ? future plans ? I am handling my own academy and Taani is fashion designer ... so we both want to continue our passions in our future also ...

RM:No beta I you are not understanding what I am trying to say ... I mean what about your family planning ? mujhay DAADI kab bana rahay ho ?
Listening this Rey and Taani look at each other ... Rey's smile fadded and Taani blushed ... Rey replied to his mom :

Rey:mom I want to achieve more in my life ... and I am not ready for such a big responsibility ... and hamari shadi ko abhi sirf 1 and a half year hi toh hua hai ... itni jaldi kya hai ... plzz is topic ko yahin khatam ker dejiyay ...

FLASHBACK ENDS

Taani came out of her thoughts when doctor called her

DR:Mrs.Reyaansh are you ok ? you are looking lost ? Is everything alright ?
Taani:Ya dr I am fine and everything is ok ...

DR:Mrs.Reyaansh you have to take complete rest and take your medicines on time ... and next time bring your husband with you ... 

Taani:yes dr sure ... Thanx... 
Saying this Taani came out of the hospital and went back to home ...
Taani was all tensed that how will she tell Rey and how will he react after knowning this that he is going to become a father ? whole day Taani was thinking that what will happen ? It was Rey's returning time ...

Taani thought that she will tell Rey through placing some toys in their room ... She placed some toys in the cupboard ... Rey return home very late and he was very tired and angry too ... He directly goes to his room .. when he opens the cupboard the toys fell down and he becomes more angry and shouted Taani's name ... 

Taani was scared and she was lost in thoughts that what will happen next ... She goes to their room and saw that Rey was very angry so she asked politely :

Taani : Rey kya hua ? aap itna ghussa kyun ho ? 
Rey become more angry and replied her :

Rey:what is this Taani ... Yeh toys yahan kya kerrahay hain ? agar yeh tum Aarav (Swaron's son) k liyay laaye ho toh usay diyay kyun nahi ab tak ... plz inhein yahan se hatao ... He irritatedely throw the toys on the bed and left the room ...

PRECAP:Rey came to know about Taani's pregnancy .. how will he react to know about it ?

Guyzz its my first attempt so plzz like it and comment ... your comments are really precious for me ... next part will be updated soon ..
Tab tak k liyay Tata :) see you all soon :)

INDEX
Part 1 : Above

Edited by -Fam_TaaReY- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved to read something diff. pls pm when u pdate
paruls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update !!!. Aww poor taani is already so scared and on top of that Rey is screaming at her. Do continue.
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg...its great...plz update soon and pm me...
love_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
superb
continue soon dear😊
samiha_taarey thumbnail
nyc starting... pm me when u update the nxt parts...
-MissBoiiVamp- thumbnail
Continue soon nd plz b kind enuff to pm me.. :)
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great start, i wonder what reys reaction is going to be, i hope hes happy, please cont soon, n pls pm me when u do
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Fam, amazing starting Taarey are married and Taani is pregnant nice, hope Rey don't is not mad.when he find out Taani is Pregnant. Plz continue soon.
taareylover14 thumbnail
It was an awesome story loved it.
It was totally different from other stories bt was great loved it.