Love…
Always compassionate
Always here
Through thick and thin
Highs and lows
Nothing will come between you
Love…

Author unknown

I always thought of passion as a different entity from love. I usually associated it with lust or physical attraction between two people. But I realized how wrong my thinking is. Passion is basically excitement. That deep endless feeling which excites us. It is the intensity of our feelings for any person. Now I think that love is nothing without passion as passion is the force which makes us come alive. It's a kind of energy which gives you a butterfly feeling in your stomach. You all must be wondering what made my opinion so different as to what it was before. Well, when one will witness a deep passion between Arnav and Khushi then obviously things will change right?

Now why do you think Arnav and Khushi hated each other from first sight? Why did this happen that after trying so hard to forget each other and not come in each other way, they unconsciously looked for each other, drawn towards each other. We all know it was not love at first sight. In fact I don't think love at first sight is possible. The overwhelming feelings you have when you see someone for the first time is not love. Rather it is passion. And for Arnav and Khushi it was an intense passion combined with extreme desire.

Arnav was agitated. He was angry. Why can't he forget that girl who is a nobody. She is maybe even a gold digger like other girls. Why after trying so hard he is not able to hate her? Why after convincing himself to forget her he is constantly remembering her? Why his heart skips a beat whenever she comes in front of him? He should always be in control and he has always been in control. Why did this girl make him feel helpless like he is nothing without her? When all of these feelings intensified the passion which we witnessed in Arnav Singh Raizada was a sight to behold.

Khushi is scared and restless. Why is she thinking about that man? He destroyed her life. Ruined her family and reputation. He even manhandled her countless of times. Always trying to break her spirit. Then why still her heart beats fast when he is near? Why she feels conscious when he is looking at her? Why she tends to forget the whole world while looking in his eyes. What is the unseen force which takes control over her body, heart and mind? When all of these feelings intensified, Khushi Kumari Gupta surprised us all.

The passion and intensity which we witnessed between Arnav and Khushi was a rare phenomenon. It was something which at least I have not seen before between any other couple. It's like the whole atmosphere is cackling with electricity. They don't have to talk to each other or touch each other or even look at each other. They just have to be present in the same frame for us to experience that nerve wrecking and intense passion.

A kiss defines love, passion, chemistry and intensity. We must have seen many. But what about an almost kiss? Will it have the same intensity, the same tension? Well for Arnav and Khushi their almost kisses were more intense and passionate then many other full kisses which we have seen. These are a few of my favorite almost kisses of arhi.

Now just see these pictures. Even in picture I can feel the heat, the need and want between the two. The charge in the atmosphere, the tension between the two, the attraction between their bodies. Have you seen anything like it before? I haven't. It's like both of them are making pure, passionate and unadulterated love just with their eyes.

Passion not only defines love. It defines hatred too. Passion is just the intensity of our feelings. That feeling can be hate or it can be love. The feeling can either destroy us or redeem us. We witnessed numerous encounters between arhi which were passionate. Some were passionate love and some were passionate hate. But the intensity was mind blowing in all. Here are some of my own personal favorite scenes of arhi which according to me were very passionate.

In all these scenes my heart was beating fast. There was an adrenalin rush in my veins. Never I have seen such raw passion and need. Whether in love or hate. I think we can say hate was never there. It was in fact a more intense form of love because in my opinion Arnav never hated Khushi. Yes he said it numerous times that he hates her and does not care for her, to her and to himself too but we all know it was a lie. From the beginning Arnav could never tolerate tears in khushi's eyes nor he could bear someone else hurting her. Only he was allowed to hurt her and whenever he did, he hurted himself more.

When you hate someone then you don't worry for them. You feel happy when they cry. You feel satisfied when they feel pain. Did Arnav ever felt these emotions after seeing khushi's hurt and pain? No. in fact her every tear, every hurt seemed to cut him deep and make him more mad.

Where can we see such passion, intensity and love again? I am just hoping that one of these days I may get to witness such a thing between any other couple but so far I have been failed. So who do I thank for showing such intense passion? The story writer? I don't think so because I have seen other love hate stories before and they did not work for me. The characterization? I have seen the angry rich guy and sweet poor girl characters before too but they did not leave a mark. The dialogues? But I have seen better dialogues in other shows. Then who was responsible for this mind blowing experience we had? I think we all know the answer to that.

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

tj2006brajenMugilSaggitarian01yasminraizadaanu97BarunetteHameshaSobtiharshulovesBSMynenixyzw231dknalaIlinoutland_123thendralfan007kitty789craziefanmukta3112kritz11S.HafeezArnav_KhushifanSu_Somerholicsrishti_jainAshgpreeti25nairIpoonaKKKAZineb-ArshiluvrRashmiNMNilanjana_20-Mistletoe-ipkarshisochanathasheanuzzromancefanshonu2spsharmilaSiestakyph21arnshiNatshoney5Anamika100barsitaHorizonfareeIPKKNDfan4everArshidiehardfan-Medha-gmskRadiantSanz..A_BA-Nuzrath-SreeASRfanameena671dsnairArshig8vandana1965win7incandescentpri_armaanchocobrowniesDaZzling_SaRuntamy267nishu_shorna-BarunArshi.Sugi.IPK-Dark_Fantasy-ara_000.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Passionate Encounters" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
res!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
r

sunny_sarun

pri_armaan

IF-Sizzlerz

pri_armaan

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Res

sunny_sarun

Ilin

Ilin

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Superb Clap you said it all.. The only answer to your post is none other Barun and Sanaya's acting which was par excellent Embarrassed I will not lie if I say that I'm not watching other tv series.. After IPKKND I have come acrossed another love hate story which are quite similar to IPKKND too but why don't I feel any goosebumps or dhak dhak with other actors Confused but in Sarun case it was full on dhak dhak and I would blush like mad Embarrassed and what not.. Therefore the only conclusion is IPKKND has become a phenomenon only because of Barun and Sanaya chemistry Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti25nairromancefanZineb-ArshiluvrRashmiNMkyph21sunny_sarunIPKKNDfan4ever-Nuzrath-vandana1965pri_armaanArshi.Sugi.IPK

DaZzling_SaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

DaZzling_SaRun

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
awsmm post sana..
Always saying this
without SaRun magic i cant evn expect ArShi.
Thy r awmazing...PERIOD...
Lovlyy postt..

Edited by --krishyy-- - 08 March 2013 at 10:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilinsunny_sarun-Nuzrath-

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
res

sunny_sarun