Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 147

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

These pics were taken recently only..Look at this one

Now if we compare this to our regular CID... Daya sir here in this pic looks so young.. and bright... but in CID he looks totally tired and haggard...

I am sure he didn't get an extraordinary makeup done for this foundation ceremony... LOL He looks so simple and sweet... i somehow have started doubting that... FW does his makedown (reverse of makeup) and God only knows why Angry

I agree ASTO...!!! He looks young naturally... FW really does his "makedown"...(I liked that word)LOL

May be because they want to make sure that he looks like a COP...
As he is so sweet, cute and Handsome... they cant allow him to look so good in a crime serial...Embarrassed
So they work hard on his makedown...LOL... But still cant stop him from looking handsome...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

padma_ssanjali_mahajanmano86suhaani.cidmjhtastonish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DAYA APPRECIATION THREAD :) (Page 71)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

I have a cute info for all daya fansEmbarrassed my prev landlady's maiden name was shetty... like a true cidian, i found out that daya sir is related to her distantly! LOL waise she told me that shettys are usually related closely or distantly, by marriage or blood!!ShockedLOL

Hey thanks for sharing this...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha_dna

Now if we compare this to our regular CID... Daya sir here in this pic looks so young.. and bright... but in CID he looks totally tired and haggard...

I am sure he didn't get an extraordinary makeup done for this foundation ceremony... LOL He looks so simple and sweet... i somehow have started doubting that... FW does his makedown (reverse of makeup) and God only knows why Angry

I agree ASTO...!!! He looks young naturally... FW really does his "makedown"...(I liked that word)LOL

As he is so sweet, cute and Handsome... they cant allow him to look so good in a crime serial...Embarrassed
So they work hard on his makedown...LOL... But still cant stop him from looking handsome...Embarrassed

or may be they are afraid... of his popularity... if he looks cute... soaps might actually jump up with lucrative offers for him LOL thus they keep his profile low.. so that the other team members also get some attention on screen... while he still sticks to  CID Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padma_ssmano86..optimist..

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged

or may be they are afraid... of his popularity... if he looks cute... soaps might actually jump up with lucrative offers for him LOL thus they keep his profile low.. so that the other team members also get some attention on screen... while he still sticks to  CID Tongue

Highly possible...LOL

Without make-up toh ladkiyon ko sambhaalne mein bhi pareshaani hoti hogi...(actors as well as onlookers) Daya ko dekh ke Dialogues bhool gaye toh kitni baar retake lena padega...WinkLOL

Edited by neha_dna - 10 May 2013 at 5:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RiDzDAYAloverpadma_ssmano86astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Highly possible...LOL

Without make-up toh ladkiyon ko sambhaalne mein bhi pareshaani hoti hogi...(actors as well as onlookers)WinkLOL Daya ko dekh ke Dialogues bhool gaye toh kitni baar retake lena padega...WinkLOL

Without make-up nahi... Without Make-down LOLTongueWink

Edited by astonish - 10 May 2013 at 5:22am

padma_ssmano86..optimist..

..optimist..

IF-Rockerz

..optimist..

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Highly possible...LOL

Without make-up toh ladkiyon ko sambhaalne mein bhi pareshaani hoti hogi...(actors as well as onlookers)WinkLOL Daya ko dekh ke Dialogues bhool gaye toh kitni baar retake lena padega...WinkLOL

Without make-up nahi... Without Make-down LOLTongueWink

Oops...Sorry... without makedown...!!!!WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86astonish

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

WOW kya Height hay Jawan ki...WinkLOL

Edited by gadhadada - 10 May 2013 at 7:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

padma_ssanjali_mahajanmano86astonish

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Mangalore: Foundation stone laid for Royal Arc Group's new project

Thank You ASTO...Hug
LovelyEmbarrassed... He looks so Lean mean ab phir say Blue Bhangaar pehannay lagay gay...LOL
Nice to see Him in White Softone...Day Dreaming

anjali_mahajanmano86astonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top