DAYA APPRECIATION THREAD :) - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
Mangalore: Foundation stone laid for Royal Arc Group's new project

Daijiworld Media Network ' Mangalore (NM)

Mangalore, May 9:
Foundation stone was laid for 'Nature's Temple Homes', the latest project of Royal Arc Infra Private Limited near Bappanadu Goddess Durgaparameshwari Temple, Mulki, Mangalore on Wednesday, May 8.

The new project of this popular Mumbai-based concern, 'Nature's Temple Homes', will have 13 storeys with 122 apartments. The project will be equipped with amenities like yoga centre, gymnasium, swimming pool, badminton court etc. It is located at an enviable environment that is ideal for peaceful and pollution-free living.

Several high profile guests took part in the foundation stone laying ceremony of this project. Bollywood actor, Suniel Shetty, CID tele series-fame Dayanand Shetty, and Lakshmi M Kumaran, who happens to be the corporate affairs deputy general manager of MRPL, witnessed this grand ceremony.

Chief guest, Suniel Shetty, said, "It is a good gesture on the part of the promoters to do something for their native place in terms of development". Shetty was greeted with huge applause as he fluently spoke in the local 'Tulu' dialect. Lakshmi M Kumaran said, "with such projects coming up here, the people of the place will be introduced to good standards of living in their very home town instead of facing the need to move to the cities and metros".  Dayananda Shetty wished all the best in this endeavour. Gopal Shetty, MLA, Borivali-Mumbai, was present on the ocassion.

Managing director of Royal Arc Infra Pvt Limited, Bipin Sanghvi, and Savitha C Shetty, one of the promoters, presented mementos to the guests. Damadar Kudva, who was instrumental in making the project a reality, was felicitated on the occasion. Chief promoter of the project, Kishore Shetty, proposed vote of thanks. Sam compered the programme.

Courtesy: http://www.daijiworld.com/chan/sponsors_view.asp?s_id=4016

Thanks for sharing ASTO...😊
White shirts really suite him...!!😊
But white shirt along with white pant...!!!
Here he is looking like the PA of some Politician...πŸ˜†... NO OFFENCE...

Originally posted by neha_dna

Thanks for sharing ASTO...😊
White shirts really suite him...!!😊

He looks extraordinarily cute here... i love the way he tilts his head and stares are something.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³   Greek God!!!!
daya is looking rather smashing!!😳😳
These pics were taken recently only..Look at this one

Now if we compare this to our regular CID... Daya sir here in this pic looks so young.. and bright... but in CID he looks totally tired and haggard...

I am sure he didn't get an extraordinary makeup done for this foundation ceremony... πŸ˜† He looks so simple and sweet... i somehow have started doubting that... FW does his makedown (reverse of makeup) and God only knows why 😑
I have a cute info for all daya fans😳 my prev landlady's maiden name was shetty... like a true cidian, i found out that daya sir is related to her distantly! πŸ˜† waise she told me that shettys are usually related closely or distantly, by marriage or blood!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Originally posted by astonish

These pics were taken recently only..Look at this one

Now if we compare this to our regular CID... Daya sir here in this pic looks so young.. and bright... but in CID he looks totally tired and haggard...

I am sure he didn't get an extraordinary makeup done for this foundation ceremony... πŸ˜† He looks so simple and sweet... i somehow have started doubting that... FW does his makedown (reverse of makeup) and God only knows why 😑

I agree ASTO...!!! He looks young naturally... FW really does his "makedown"...(I liked that word)πŸ˜†

May be because they want to make sure that he looks like a COP...
As he is so sweet, cute and Handsome... they cant allow him to look so good in a crime serial...😳
So they work hard on his makedown...πŸ˜†... But still cant stop him from looking handsome...😳
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

I have a cute info for all daya fans😳 my prev landlady's maiden name was shetty... like a true cidian, i found out that daya sir is related to her distantly! πŸ˜† waise she told me that shettys are usually related closely or distantly, by marriage or blood!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Hey thanks for sharing this...😊
Originally posted by neha_dna

I agree ASTO...!!! He looks young naturally... FW really does his "makedown"...(I liked that word)πŸ˜†

May be because they want to make sure that he looks like a COP...
As he is so sweet, cute and Handsome... they cant allow him to look so good in a crime serial...😳
So they work hard on his makedown...πŸ˜†... But still cant stop him from looking handsome...😳

or may be they are afraid... of his popularity... if he looks cute... soaps might actually jump up with lucrative offers for him πŸ˜† thus they keep his profile low.. so that the other team members also get some attention on screen... while he still sticks to  CID πŸ˜›