Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i was irritated wid d current track but i was silent in d hope , may b CVs will show something which is sensible but after yesterday, i was literally irked ...WHAT THE HELL R dey showing.

Firsly Tell me one thing ...rocky is still in school rite??? or is he in college ?? because last tym dey showed his 10 results coming n he promoted to 11. 
Because in wednesday's epi Sweety ji said,"Rocky tujhe college nahi jaana"

Secondly , his confession yesterday...i was actually ROFLing ...he very angrily said,'i love her damn it' ...sum 1 ask him ki is he sure that this is love or just a passing attraction 1ce again???

Thirdly, yeh Rinku jiya...OMG her expressions actually shocked me. 
She was actually smiling when he confessed. Any1 else , who has just recovered from a break up, or i should say her boyfriend cheated on her, n she the very next day s hugging a guy who said, i love u to her????

isnt dat weird???Confused

Fourthly, Rinku's behavior in rocky ;s room. Selecting a Tshirt fr him ???? wo kya tha????LOL

People do share ur views abt it ?? r u all liking d current track n wat s ur take on it 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-virgo24rose-girl..Athena..lizzie1765Taniya20AB_DaKriticizerZari_KhanSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "present track : im confused" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
All i can doShockedShockedTongue is this ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
pata nahi what the cvs are doing 
anyways awesome post Star im not liking the present trackLOL its comedy circusROFLROFL
 dont worry ab toh baada TongueTonguefamily dramaROFLROFL hoga for sure Tongue
sweety lucky rinkus dad mr chaddha on one side TongueROFL
jeet pinky lovely dolly papji extras TongueTongue
ginny rasshi sunny supporting characters ROFLROFL
rinku rocky , raavi ashoTonguek beech main characters ROFL
lol  mordern mahabharat shuru ShockedLOL
oh not to forget thakeli rinkuTongue ROFLand choosli ROFL aur romance hoga ROFLROFLTongue
 evil ashokTongueROFL n cid raavi Tonguemasala dalegaROFL inn ke romance mein TongueTongueTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..Athena.._TaNi_AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Zari_Khan

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
What to say? This is the worst track of the show till present. We talked about Raavi-Nitin track. But this Rocky-RinkuDead crap has surpassed that one too.
First, after that wonderful kidnapping track and an increase in TRP to 1.4 they brought this Rinku.Dead And the biggest blunder was Rocky's tharkiness. One time okay two time fine, but again and agian and again. That was finished when he got to know about Ashok. Then he got to know about Rinku's plan of running with Ashok. CV's destroyed Rocky's character there. By not making him tell about their plan to his parents and instead he was helping them.
Then, Ashok nikla bad boy. He was informed by Raavi that Ashok and his friends have bad plans. But he didn't told her anything when she was packing her bags and just told her to pospone her plan of running. He should have told her all the truth then.
After that, the track became the fakest track to show on TV industry. When chooslee beat 5 men on his own and safely returned home and told lie again.Confused
I mean, what the hell they are thinking, the Cv's?
And now what? The love story has begun. Pata nahi ab kya hoga is show ka.D'oh
I am simply disgusted with this track.

In this week the only good thing was Sweety-Ginny scenes and Sweety-Luck conversation that's it. Rest was all crap.

I hope to see more Sweety-Ginny scenes next week also. Becuase baaki ka track se mera koi lena dena nahi. All boring and senseless.
Ladka chhor, Rinku. Abhi break up hua, dil toota, aur chipak gayee kisi doosre ladke ke saath. Aur ladka bhi kaun? Chooslee.ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rose-girllizzie1765_TaNi_Samraat_92Zari_Khan

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

What to say? This is the worst track of the show till present. We talked about Raavi-Nitin track. But this Rocky-RinkuDead crap has surpassed that one too.
First, after that wonderful kidnapping track and an increase in TRP to 1.4 they brought this Rinku.Dead And the biggest blunder was Rocky's tharkiness. One time okay two time fine, but again and agian and again. That was finished when he got to know about Ashok. Then he got to know about Rinku's plan of running with Ashok. CV's destroyed Rocky's character there. By not making him tell about their plan to his parents and instead he was helping them.
Then, Ashok nikla bad boy. He was informed by Raavi that Ashok and his friends have bad plans. But he didn't told her anything when she was packing her bags and just told her to pospone her plan of running. He should have told her all the truth then.
After that, the track became the fakest track to show on TV industry. When chooslee beat 5 men on his own and safely returned home and told lie again.Confused
I mean, what the hell they are thinking, the Cv's?
And now what? The love story has begun. Pata nahi ab kya hoga is show ka.D'oh
I am simply disgusted with this track.

In this week the only good thing was Sweety-Ginny scenes and Sweety-Luck conversation that's it. Rest was all crap.

I hope to see more Sweety-Ginny scenes next week also. Becuase baaki ka track se mera koi lena dena nahi. All boring and senseless.
Ladka chhor, Rinku. Abhi break up hua, dil toota, aur chipak gayee kisi doosre ladke ke saath. Aur ladka bhi kaun? Chooslee.ROFL
 totally agree Thumbs UpWink
kya pataTongueWinkROFL iske baad thakeli rinku TongueTonguedhoodwalleLOLConfused ke saath bhaag kjayeROFLROFL i wish aisa hi ho AngryTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_TaNi_AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I hope, aisa he ho.LOL
Jaan chhoote gi.LOL Magar Rocky doodhwaale ki bhi pitaaee karde ga.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lizzie1765_TaNi_

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

I hope, aisa he ho.LOL
Jaan chhoote gi.LOL Magar Rocky doodhwaale ki bhi pitaaee karde ga.LOL

arey shubh shubh bolloTongueLOL rocky toh 2-3 slaps milna chahiyeAngryLOL ye pyaar ka bhoot uskeTongueTongue dimaag ko damage kar raha hainTongueTongueTongue lagta chosli mental asylum jayega soon ShockedROFL

-Swetha-_TaNi_AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Uska dimaagh pehle se ho itna damged hai, aur kitna hoga.LOL Usey 2-3 slaps ke saath jhaadu aur joote bhi padne chahiye, from Ssweety Lucky.LOL

-Swetha-lizzie1765_TaNi_

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

All i can doShockedShockedTongue is this ROFL
pata nahi what the cvs are doing 
anyways awesome post Star im not liking the present trackLOL its comedy circusROFLROFL
 dont worry ab toh baada TongueTonguefamily dramaROFLROFL hoga for sure Tongue
sweety lucky rinkus dad mr chaddha on one side TongueROFL
jeet pinky lovely dolly papji extras TongueTongue
ginny rasshi sunny supporting characters ROFLROFL
rinku rocky , raavi ashoTonguek beech main characters ROFL
lol  mordern mahabharat shuru ShockedLOL
oh not to forget thakeli rinkuTongue ROFLand choosli ROFL aur romance hoga ROFLROFLTongue
 evil ashokTongueROFL n cid raavi Tonguemasala dalegaROFL inn ke romance mein TongueTongueTongue

Modern mahabharat ...LOL
loved ur post ...i m ROFLing even more

this s actually very weird of CVs to show utter nonsense ...bakwaas kar diya show k 

n i was actually going mad wid d songs dey played yesterday ...
first ,"Main Vaari jaanva " ...dat was  a beautiful romatic track n imagining Tharki with thakeli is definitely Dead

-Swetha-lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.