Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I think its mainly cuz he didn't want to get married and becuz he had to do what mummy ji said he had to get marry to neelam, but he really needs to stop taking out his anger on his innocent wife Neelam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udham's behaviour (Page 2)" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
True, today again he was showing is anger towards Neelam and as per the precap, Darshana is fueling him more against Neelam Confused

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
OMG, udham scolds Neelam again, i just feel so sorry for her, majority of the time we see her that poor girl is always crying except when Sona is around.

uggh honestly i dnt like Darshana nor Durgesh, yeah they are times when they add to the humor of the show but gosh man, they should really get a life and leave Neelam alone.

BTW visha, did u notice, in yesterday epi how mature our kanhiayya act, he cheered up neelam is such a way without making the issue a joke, he really had a sweet convo with her and i like that a lot, and even him and Sona their romance was so real and pure it was just great.

I love how the Cvs are maturing their characters

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
He is a very selfish person who is not fit to get married at all Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trendzy

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozey17

OMG, udham scolds Neelam again, i just feel so sorry for her, majority of the time we see her that poor girl is always crying except when Sona is around.

uggh honestly i dnt like Darshana nor Durgesh, yeah they are times when they add to the humor of the show but gosh man, they should really get a life and leave Neelam alone.

BTW visha, did u notice, in yesterday epi how mature our kanhiayya act, he cheered up neelam is such a way without making the issue a joke, he really had a sweet convo with her and i like that a lot, and even him and Sona their romance was so real and pure it was just great.

I love how the Cvs are maturing their characters

I agree, i didn't like how they made Kanhaiya in the starting. Too much of dabang-ness and most of the character was trying to be funny but all of them are on a much serious note now. The remarkable change is in Kanhaiya, He is calm, composed, gets angry when he needs to and also understanding. This was what i wanted to see Smile

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsuh

He is a very selfish person who is not fit to get married at all Angry

True dee, maybe he has someone else that he is angry with Neelam Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karsuh

karsuh

IF-Sizzlerz

karsuh

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
If he was not interested in Neelam then why did he get married to her in the first place Confused

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
He said because he was forced by Suhnaina Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.