Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeLuvsMiam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
just  loved  the  updateπŸ˜ƒ  i  hope  arnav will  realize  his  love  4  khushi  soon  &  they  will  confess  their  feelings  4  each-other  soon.  thnx  4  PM.
ASR6262 thumbnail
Congratulation on new thread
Awesome update very interesting
continue soon please and thank u for pm me
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.. Congrats on the new thread..

OK firstly...

I am gonna comment a number of times...

So this ones is the 1st...

Read till Part 6 and it is sweet one, and moreover the most important thing... Arnav is totally different here... 

I mean all those bendings and taking blessings... so not like Arnav...πŸ˜†

Ok wanted to ask something... do u update in a regular basis ????

If yes then its gonna be fun... will get to read everyday...

Ok now m going back to Part 7 , will comment after Part 12 again...

- Ishi

Edited by Miku - 11 years ago
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miku

OK firstly...

I am gonna comment a number of times...

So this ones is the 1st...

Read till Part 6 and it is sweet one, and moreover the most important thing... Arnav is totally different here... 

I mean all those bendings and taking blessings... so not like Arnav...πŸ˜†

Ok wanted to ask something... do u update in a regular basis ????

If yes then its gonna be fun... will get to read everyday...

Ok now m going back to Part 7 , will comment after Part 12 again...

- Ishi

:D every 2 days i'm updating πŸ˜‰ but if i get busy it becomes 4 days πŸ˜• because i'm updating 2 ffs at once πŸ˜³

2nd Comment...

I didnt wanted to cmment now.. coz the masti have just started , but as i promised heres my comment...

Firstly what a deep sleeper they both are...

I mean itni baar phone kiya phir bhi... neend nahi tuta...

Ok i find it quiet funny and sweet... aww enjoying a lot...

Now going to read 'Part 13 lets see what Arnav does now...

And 2 days... that ok with me... 

- Ishi

WinterStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miku

2nd Comment...

I didnt wanted to cmment now.. coz the masti have just started , but as i promised heres my comment...

Firstly what a deep sleeper they both are...

I mean itni baar phone kiya phir bhi... neend nahi tuta...

Ok i find it quiet funny and sweet... aww enjoying a lot...

Now going to read 'Part 13 lets see what Arnav does now...

And 2 days... that ok with me... 

- Ishi

:D ok then happy reading :D & you are reading very fast ! hahahaha !

Here comes the 3rd comment...

Sorry became a bit late... was actually stuck with some work...

Nice its going good...

With their..

BIG FAT EGO ...

- Ishi

4th Comment...

Done with part 24...

Uff this Sejal and Karan...

But loving Arnav and Khushi...

- Ishi

WinterStar thumbnail

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gif  "Khushi ji'" Anjali screamed her name & that's when Khushi looked back towards Anjali & Arnav too heard it.. he turned towards the door.. he also heard Khushi replying "Yes Di.."

"Khushi? here' At this time? And with Di ?.. Aman.. I'll call you back..." he switched off his Bluetooth & opened the door.. But no one was at his door.. He looked around but no one was there... Arnav walked forward' but yet he didn't see both of them' He turned to go back to his room..  But then suddenly he stood hearing Khushi's voice of laughing' he looked at the direction which the voice was coming from'

Arnav took few steps climbed few steps & opened the terrace door' He saw his Di sitting there' but yet he didn't see Khushi' he took one more step towards them' then he saw Khushi sitting in front of his Di & laughing with her' He too smiled looking at them'

Arnav's phone started ringing & he quickly took it from his pocket' Anjali & Khushi too looked at the door away of the terrace & found Arnav standing looking at them, still with the phone beeping' he cut the call & tried walking away' But Anjali didn't want to lose this chance of teasing.. she quickly got up & started walking towards Arnav'

"Chotte' what were you doing here'" Anjali asked her chotte in a teasing tone & Arnav could easily catch her Di..

"Di' I came to the terrace to talk to Aman because at the room it's so hot" Arnav spoke to his Di while taking quick glance of Khushi'

"Chotte.. What happen to your AC? It's not working?" Anjali really wanted to tease him' So now do you think Arnav being the business tycoon can't answer back for his Di ? He can'

" Di' terrace is a good place to get some fresh air so that's why I came here'" Arnav smirked looking at his Di' and then looked at Khushi who was smiling'

"And Khushi.. What are you doing here.. I mean at this time? It's 7pm now" Arnav walked towards Khushi questioning her'

" I came to meet Di' & you know the time is never going to be a problem for me' I do anything at any time'" She said cutting off him'

"Ohh really' ok then you guys carry on' I'm going to my room" He left a flop planned Anjali & a jaw dropped Khushi on the terrace'

"How on earth can he do this' damn this man is having a such a big head' feel like hitting his head with my shore.. err" Khushi was mumbling' Anjali came back towards Khushi..

"Khushi ji.. I think now if you go home it's good' because it's too late right'" Anjali said cupping Khushi's face'

"haa Di.. but Di ' don't think that I'm going because Arnav told it's late.. I'm going because you told me.. & you are always like my own sister.. so I always respect you" Khushi told pouting her lips as a kid.. Anjali hugged her & said good night'

Khushi came down & start keeping slow steps passing his room.. While passing she looked at his room & she saw him working on his laptop' As he heard her footsteps he quickly raised his head & saw Khushi looking at him' But she quickly looked away & started keeping big steps to move fast' Arnav got up & walked towards her fast'

"Is this the time you are going home? Alone'"

"So what' why does that matters you' I will manage' & after talking to you I will get more late'" She ignored him & walked away' But Arnav too followed her'

"Khushi listen.. You can't go alone.. let me drop you'" but Khushi still ignore him & walked passing him.. Arnav pulled her with full force & made her stand in front of her' his anger was burning on his eyes' "don't ever walk away until I finish talking to you' get that"

"Arnav leave me.. you are hurting my hand.." Khushi was trying her best to get over him but his grip was so tight than she never'

But when he saw some tears rolling down he left her hand' Her wrist was red & she started rubbing it' Arnav really felt sorry for her' "Khushi.. I'm really sorry.. I didn't want to hurt you.. I mean it'" Arnav said in soft voice'

"Always you hurt me & tell this.. why don't you think it before hurting me'" new tears rolling down' & she couldn't control herself' "your always playing with me & my feelings.. why the hell don't you understand'" she ran out opening the main door'

Arnav again followed her' "I'm sorry Khushi.. I'll promise I'll never hurt you.. I was it a bad mood that's why I couldn't control myself.. I mean' I don't like to see somebody ignoring me' ok come let me drop you home' it's too late & you can't go alone.." saying that he opened the car door for her.. she too wiped her tears & got inside'

Anjali who was stil waiting at the terrace saw Arnav & Khushi going out together in the car' she smiled looking at them from up' " So my plan didn't get flopped' Chotte really likes her but he doesn't want to let her know' Even Khushi ji is same'" She sighed & walked away from there'

All the time both were silent.. no one wanted to speak up' Arnav too drove fast as much as he can' but Khushi didn't care about it' Finally in few minutes both of them reached the gupta house.. Khushi got down & ran towards her house without even talking or looking at him' Arnav knew that she was damn hurt.. He tuned his car & drove back to Raizada mansion.. He opened the main door & walked towards his room but as he saw his di coming towards him he started walking fast just to ignore her'

"Chotte.. where did you go ?..."Anjali asked him normally just to check if he will tell the truth or not'

"Di.. you know that I went to drop Khushi.. so why are you asking me after knowing it' if you are trying have fun out of it just stop it.. because I'm not interest in those silly jokes.. & specially this kind of'"Arnav spoke so rudely as he too was angry'& Anjali only was listening to him' Arnav looked at Anjali once & then walked towards his room'

" What happen to chotte now? I think Khushi ji must have told something'." She too moved to her room as well'

Khushi sat on her bed & dialed to her best friend Priya' She answered her phone & they started talking.. "Priya .. today I went to meet Anjali Di & I met Arnav too' I'm so hurt right now'"

"Khushi what happen.. what did Arnav tell?" Priya asked the matter which was worrying her best friend'

"Priya' actually what happen is.. He wanted to drop me home as it was too late.. but as you said I ignore him & walked away' just because you told me to ignore then we will get to know what he thinks.. but.." she stopped..

"But what happen ?" Priya was waiting to hear what happen..

"He scolded me pulling my hand & hurting me.. he told that he don't like when someone ignores him talking & walk away' why priya why.. he always knows to hurt me" Khushi started sobbing again'

"Areyy.. pagal' look what he told you.. he hates when someone ignores' why does he hate.. because you are special for him' Look Khushi.. it's all positive for now.. please don't be upset yaar'" At least now Priya made her mind back to normal.. Khushi wiped her tears & smiled..

"Thanks Priya' thanks for making me understand' I will talk to you later ok.. good night'." Khushi cut the call smiling.. Now all was back to normal' She got up & stood in front of the mirror'

After few seconds again her phone started ringing.. she quickly answered hoping it was Arnav' but as she hear the voice on the other hand her smile vanished' & she was shocked'

"You' why the hell are you calling me" Khushi's eyes were burning in anger'

Previous :  Part 31
Next : Part 33

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658733a2erak4138.gif

Edited by Kesh123 - 11 years ago