Page 1 of 110

Page 1
Page   of 110
Page 2 Page 110

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/850/850548sgimeji83x.gif http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/850/850548sgimeji83x.gif
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gif  It's a story about a girl & a boy with so much of ego.. they fall in love with each other.. But they are unable to express it before them.. The ego is always ruling them..
Thank you everyone who read this fan fiction & comment on it.. without you guys i'm won't be able to reach the second thread of this..
It means a lot to me.. 
Do comment in this thread too.. Lots of love... 
Thank you !

Thread 1
 Thread 2  
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
HINTS
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57

Edited by Kesh123 - 18 December 2013 at 6:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

S786S10Yvijya033liza2007sustChahhat4evadivya1122Divyahetaks555arshi_sunshinesanluvugyashal_khanKinu22-Mohhena-zafiASR6262LaxshaLOVEArshiNichuss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dreams Painted With Love #2 Part 57 19/12/2013" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/989/989451q1sndj6m2a.gifAs both of them got up the waiter ran behind them " Madam.. the bill'" Waiter screamed from behind.. Arnav too looked at them.. He recognized them.. "Priya & Khushi' what are they doing here.." He got up & walked towards them.. But yet both of them didn't know that Arnav saw them.. They walked towards the door'

"Khushi.." Arnav screamed from behind.. Priya & Khushi both stood at once all shocked as they got caught to him.. But yet they didn't turn towards Arnav..  He walked more closer to them.. "Khushi.. you are here?" He asked calmly'

Khushi & Priya both turned towards Arnav' "haa'" Khushi managed to answer him'

"But .. what are you doing here" Arnav asked looking around'

"Why.. can we come here'" Khushi back answered him..

He crocked his eye looking at her.. Priya slowly pulled Khushi's hand & said no..  "Arnav.. we got go' will see you later ok" Priya excused Arnav..

" ok.. come let me drop you guys.." Arnav said..

Khushi wanted to tell yes.. but before she told anything Priya interrupted "No Arnav.. We are going for some shopping"

"Ok.. then see you later.. Khushi.. bye' bye Priya" Arnav gave quick glance on Khushi & walked away..

" Priya .. what was that now' you told that we are going for shopping.. that was a good chance to know'" She pouted looking at Priya..

"ohhoo Khushi.. you are silly yaar' ok the plan is just start ignoring him.. then if he is still coming behind you' surely he loves you & he too can't stay away from you.." Priya sweetly told her .. Khushi had a wide smile on her face'

"You know what Priya.. last night even I thought the same thing' and even now I feel that this will work on him.." Khushi smirked looking a way'

"Yes.. I'm telling you.. don't even go in front of him' when he tries to talk just ignore & do something else.. will see how long he will play this.." Priya & Khushi started walking on the road'

Anjali & Shyam was talking with each other' "Shyam ji' since yesterday Chotte is angry.. I don't know why.. yesterday the whole day he was angry.. & he came home late night.. When I asked him where he was.. He told me that he was at Khushi ji's place.."

"Khushi ji's place? But why ? you told me that saale sahib is not interest in Khushi ji' Then why would he go to meet her ?" Shyam questioned Anjali while reading a file'

" Areyyy ! now our chotte is changing little by little..i think he has fallen in love with Khushi ji.. but I'm not sure about her" As Anjali told Shyam quickly looked up & smirked..

"Anjali.. I think that's a good news.. at least Saale sahib has someone in his life.. but I'll tell you Khushi ji will also start loving so soon.. I know she will change her mind so soon.."  Shyam said looking away & smirking a bit'

Shyam got up from his the sofa.. " Anjali.. now I have to meet a client.. and I will be late ok.." he smiled & Anjali just nodded her head with a sad face pouting her lips..

"Do you need to tell me that.. you always come late night.. you and your work.." Anjali too got up & stood ignoring Shyam..

"Anjali' If I don't work.. from where do we get money.. how could we live.. Saale sahib won't give money always na' I should earn.." Shyam held her chin & made Anjali look at her..

" Ok.. you don't want to explain me..  Because now you are getting late.." Anjali made his shirt'

That's when Arnav opened the main door & came inside.. he caught his Di & jeejaji romancing in front him.. "Ohh. Sorry guys.." Arnav smiled a little & walked away'

"Saale sahib.. today you came early ?" Shyam asked Arnav..

" yes jeejaji.. but now I'm having some important calls.. Di I'm going to my room.. make sure no one disturb me.." Arnav turned to go..

"Look.. both of you gives the first place for work.. no one cares about the family and the people around you.." Anjali was really fed up of both of them..

"If we do our work properly only we will be able to look after our family.. Saale sahib.. you Di will never understand this.."

"Ofcause jeejaji.. Di will never understand our situation'" Arnav took his jeejaji's side living his Di alone.. Anjali ignored & turned her head & walked off..

"Ohh look your Di is angry'. I will have to do something after I come home" Shyam said looking at Anjali walking away..

"I think.. she is even angry with me for taking your side.. now you will have to handle her.. All the best Jeejaji.." Arnav walked towards his room..

As Khushi came home she walked towards her room' her mobile started ringing' She saw the caller ID.. a cute smile appeared on her face.. she pressed the answer button " Di.. how are you.. after a long time.." She started talking with Anjali..

"Of cause..  now you have forgot your Di.. you never come to see me.. not even a call.." Anjali pouted her lips while talking..

"ohh no !.. not like that.. chalo.. I'll come now.. I'm free.. just 10 minutes ok ! .." Khushi said smiling & on the other side even Anjali had a naughty smile on her face..

"Really Khushi ji.. are you coming now?" Anjali was really happy.. As she kept the phone she started thinking something.. "So now.. let's see how is my chotte going to choose 1 thing between work & family.. I will make you come down today.." Anjali walked out from her room & came to the main hall..

After few minutes..

Khushi opened the main door & came inside.. Anjali hugged her & welcomed Khushi' "So Khushiji.. a coffee with me.." Khushi nodded ok..Both of them went towards the kitchen & started making their coffee..

"Khushi ji.. it's better if we go to the terrace na.. it's cool there" Anjali said smirking.. & Khushi was fine with that.. "now we will have to pass Chotte's room to go to the terrace.. & then he will see her.. yes .. fun time starts.." Anjali was thinking while walking.. When she was almost close to Arnav's room she spoke up again.. "Khushi ji' so how is the work going on? After a long time I met you.."

" All is going good.. & I'm busy with college.. so no time to do anything.." Khushi spoke up just at Arnav's room.. She looked at his room once.. the door was closed'

"Khushi ji'" Anjali screamed her name & that's when Khushi looked back towards Anjali & Arnav too heard it.. he turned towards the door.. he also heard Khushi replying "Yes Di.."

"Khushi? Here' At this time? And with Di ?.. Aman.. I'll call you back.." he switched off his Bluetooth & opened the door.. but no one was at his door.. He looked around but no one was there..

Previous : Part 30 
Next :  Part 32
http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/658/658733a2erak4138.gif

Edited by Keshini4u - 12 March 2013 at 12:29am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25suganya91salinsweetyRanjitha.sindheKiakhatiyanbhambariabysanaradhadatta2012divya1122Chahhat4evasaral786donapangkeregoarshiinduSim96cutesforum_02Rasa23anabiya1luckyarshi143NavimalikKrishika209DivyahetawroneemaPrncssOfHeartshasru26shubhi2401aks555sagarpatadiaAasmaaliyashal_khanKinu22SaRun_poojaILoveFFsweet_sanjuArshiHolic_SushIzabellaaaamubina_m19avni_barunme.ashiyadaisydee425phillips_2909-Mohhena-zafilaksh65AR_EternalLoveLaxshaLOVEArshisarunsashasinghASR6262Nichuss

Nichuss

IF-Stunnerz

Nichuss

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
meee

unres...

aayi aayi kyaa part hae...

testing time for... arnie-kushi...

loved the way priya handles the situation...

anji u r real cupid f arshi...

waiting for next part

Edited by Nichuss - 10 March 2013 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kesh123

AR_EternalLove

IF-Rockerz

AR_EternalLove

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
hurray ...i am on first page todayDancing

nice ud keshi...

now the fun game has started ...from one side khushi will ignore arnav and anjali will make situations so that khushi will stay near arnav...Wink

poor arnav LOL

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 08 March 2013 at 12:43am

Kesh123

ILoveFF

IF-Dazzler

ILoveFF

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Very nice ... How will she continue her ignore plan now... Guess she thought he would be at work

Kesh123

donapangkerego

donapangkerego

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Nice one,,,,

Kesh123

ArshiHolic_Sush

IF-Dazzler

ArshiHolic_Sush

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
luvly update...luved it..

Kesh123

Kesh123

IF-Stunnerz

Kesh123

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

hurray ...i am on first page todayDancing

nice ud keshi...

now the fun game has started ...from one side khushi will ignore arnav and anjali will make situations so that khushi will stay near arnav...Wink

poor arnav LOL

Nice to see on the 1st page :P BTW how on earth did u find it?  before i PMed you.. you RESed it :D buhahaha !  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top