Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Here's my first Adaalat OS. Enjoy!!!

KD's Family Reunion

He was going home after a very long time. 12 years to be exact. KD was worried about facing his father the most. He had broken off times with his father the moment he fought that case against his father. Varun was sitting beside him looking out the window at the views of Jaipur. He turned to KD and asked, "Sir aap ne bataya nahi ke aap ne ghar kyun chora?"

KD was a bit surprised at the abruptness of the question. He had thought Varun was busy looking at the views. Varun never failed to surprise him. KD answered, "Yeh abhi sahi waqt nahi hai iss sawal ka. Kabhi zaroor bataonga. Lekin abhi nahi."

"Sir aap haar baar yehi baat kehte hain. Aaj toh bata do."

"Acha thik hai, wahan paunch kar bataonga."

The car stopped in front of KD's house. He got out and looked up at his house. It had been 12 years since he had last seen this house. That 12 years part just kept rotating in his head. He slung his bag and then went to the trunk to take the luggage, but Varun stopped him. "Sir aap ghar bahut din baad aa rahe hain. Aap undar jaaye, main lekar aata hoon."

"Acha thik hai Varun."

KD went to the door and rang the doorbell.

------------------------------

KD's mother and grandmother were also worried. On one side, Abhinav was in jail and, on the other, KD was coming home. What would happen when KD and Shekhawat came face-to-face? It's true that Shekhawat had called KD to fight Abhinav's case, but that was over the phone. Now it was time for the two to come face-to-face. It would be completely different.

KD's mother turned to her mother-in-law and asked, "Kya KD aayega?"

"Woh aayega. Hamare aur Goldie ke liye aayega."

"Lekin woh jab unke saamne aayenge toh kya hoga?"

"Jo hona hai woh hoga hi. Ab dekhte hain."

That's when the doorbell rang.

KD rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. Varun came up behind him as well with the two suitcases. KD said, "Mujhe ek de do."

"Nahi sir. Main undar le jaonga aur aap aapne parivaar se mil lena."

KD looked at Varun with a surprised look. This guy never failed to surprise him. He was always doing something different to give him a shock. Varun simply smiled. KD turned back to the door. One door opened and the servant looked out. Seeing KD, the servant opened the other door as well.

KD stepped over the threshold and then saw his mother and grandmother. He froze in the doorway. Meanwhile, Varun quietly slipped past him and followed the servant into the guest room. KD's mother came over to KD and touched his face lightly. KD smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. His eyes were still full of sadness, hurt, and pain. KD asked, "Maa kaisi ho?"

"Abhi kuch maat bol. Tere ko jee bhar dekh loon. 12 saal baad dekh rahi hoon tumhe," KD's mother replied.

Then she hugged KD. KD hugged her back. After a few seconds, KD's mother left him and he walked over and bent down in front of his grandmother. "Kaisi ho Dadisa?"

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon?" KD's grandmother replied.

"Bilkul waisi jaise 12 saal pehle lagti thi, Dadisa."

Then KD leaned over and hugged his grandmother. That's when a voice boomed out from the top of the stairs, "Mr. KD Pathak welcome. Upar aa jao. Main tumhe case ke baare main batata hoon."

KD looked up the stairs. It was Shekhawat. KD stood up and the smile faded. He went upstairs.

Half an hour later, KD was sitting in the guest room with Varun. Varun asked, "Sir upar ke kamre main kya huya?"

"Wohi jo maine socha tha. Goldie ke case ke baare main baat ki aur kuch nahi."

"Case ke baare main toh pata hai, lekin'"

KD cut him off. "Kabhi aur bataonga. Ab case ki baat karo."

That led their conversation into the case, thus ending the family reunion.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 March 2013 at 10:17am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preetz-Princess13.buubllysss283rosepink.sadffiRiasadebasree04TyroSK1991shafy_MN.sio.angel.misha.asSoni.Snehal21..dreamygatz..-deepali17-..MissBindaas..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adaalat OS #1: KD's Family Reunion" in Adaalat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
This is sooo good!!! Hug
Kudos Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

rosepink.

IF-Rockerz

rosepink.

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
nice story shreya, very well written..
actually since many days i m not following adalat toh kuch baate bounce gayi, bt still it was superbClapThumbs Up

Varun's sharpness, style nd attitude always reminds me of VivekSmile

Edited by rosepink. - 07 March 2013 at 11:57pm

KhotaSikaShreya

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hey sri this was a different one hun?coze when i saw the heading of aadalat and an os of u...i thought it would be a high-voltage case...but u proved me wrong by providing a light-hearted os with a family re-union of KD...basically im not a follower of thsi show so i have o idea abt his family eitherLOL but i hve to admit i luved ur os...bt are u continuing thisos?the ending put me confused as what might have been the convo that happened upstairs???

KhotaSikaShreya

misha.as

IF-Sizzlerz

misha.as

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Nice story shreya diSmile

Varun reminds me of Vivek.
Miss him a lot...

KhotaSikaShreya

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
awesome...

KhotaSikaShreya

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
awesome one dear...

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sio.angel.

hey sri this was a different one hun?coze when i saw the heading of aadalat and an os of u...i thought it would be a high-voltage case...but u proved me wrong by providing a light-hearted os with a family re-union of KD...basically im not a follower of thsi show so i have o idea abt his family eitherLOL but i hve to admit i luved ur os...bt are u continuing thisos?the ending put me confused as what might have been the convo that happened upstairs???

Hehe...I like trying new things sometimes. LOL

There will be a few more OSes that continue from this one. I'll be uploading a new OS soon that will show that convo and then I'll probably post a third OS between KD and Abhinav and a final one on the conclusion after the case.

You don't really need to watch the show to know about these scenes too much. LOL

Princess13.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top