Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: HotMess

I remember when that Saif article came out about him thinking award shows are corrupt, someone was like, "Saif is a hypocrite. He hosts & accepts these awards but then calls them corrupt. Salman thinks the same but he's not a hypocrite because he doesn't host; he usually performs and leaves." And then few days later Salman hosting the Guild Awards news came out and that person was supporting Salman and I was just like, "Uhhh..." πŸ˜†

Well hes hosting on condition not being nominated so he has no vested interest other then make money just like when he goes ..but Salman as never said a neg thing on award shows being corrupt or so on.. But whatever..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HotMess

I remember when that Saif article came out about him thinking award shows are corrupt, someone was like, "Saif is a hypocrite. He hosts & accepts these awards but then calls them corrupt. Salman thinks the same but he's not a hypocrite because he doesn't host; he usually performs and leaves." And then few days later Salman hosting the Guild Awards news came out and that person was supporting Salman and I was just like, "Uhhh..." πŸ˜†

Adiit gol mal hai yahan sab gol mal hai
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why is salman being dragged into this

Can we spare this topic from SALMANIA

When it gets boring enough then I will start  with the  Salman iske li uske li talk πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

p
Because no topic is complete without him..

Anyways which team you on? 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: pria4ever

haww Sania...naughty girl...now i know y SRK-Salman foughtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup yup..they got into fight coz of me..shah bolo mujhe sania chaiya sallu bola mujhe bhi chaiya..😭..duno..phir..aww kya hoga
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Why is salman being dragged into this

Can we spare this topic from SALMANIA

When it gets boring enough then I will start  with the  Salman iske li uske li talk πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Never hear SRK or his fans name in salman's film discussion or his film review threads but always find salman or his fans name in SRK  thread or any  of his film discussion.  Never understand why? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by New_nova - 11 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wat_up

i give me time to support my other hottieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š and yes I adore my Akshay so its mumbai time all the way!M

In my team will be
Rowdyworld
Kiran(k.sean)
The rowdiest
robin 
These are diehard Akshay that i know...

I just don't want OUATIM and CE to release together. Mainly because they are both big movies, and no matter what the quality may be, they will rake in money because of the stars. This will hinder both movies' profit margins. Both films could make so much more if they didn't clash with each other (or another big film).

Ah well. I ain't deciding on a team, but good luck to you & Akki fans! =)

p

Because no topic is complete without him..

Anyways which team you on? 

I will see both but CE will most likley be better watch in a cinema cause it is comedy.

OUATIM 2 seems like intense film that most likely in a cinema I could get bored  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: New_nova

Never hear SRK or his fans name in salman's film discussion or his film review threads but always find salman or his fans name in SRK any  of his film discussion.  Never understand why? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Tu fan hai Kiska😑
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well hes hosting on condition not being nominated so he has no vested interest other then make money just like when he goes ..but Salman as never said a neg thing on award shows being corrupt or so on.. But whatever..

Hey I'm just repeating people's words; don't point the finger at me. I don't care who hosts awards and what their thinking is like as long as they provide entertainment. πŸ˜†