Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ShwetaVaidya

Wow... thts very nice os n very nice confession by ram...
thank u dear
waiting when are you updating next and please pm me hot os... waiting..
please hold me tightly

T
o see him like this it is almost impossible for her to control her tear anymore...tears is rolling from her eyes... it is feeling like hell to see him like this...a small sobbing comes from her throat... ram immediately looks at her ..priya is looking at him...tears rolling from his eyes..she is also crying when ram tries to get up from bed priya holds his hand.." dont go plz" ram again sits beside him priya climbs into his laps and puts her arms around him and weep into his neck...tears also rolling from his eyes also... he gently strokes her back her head..." dont cry priya plz" he murmurs... and thats makes her cry harder and hugs him tighter...

"listen what my heart says, listen, listen for a while... i have to stay in your arms all night long... the morning will be in your arms"...

sometimes later priya breaks the hugs and cups his face.. both r crying priya presses her forehead with him, caressing his cheek, with her cheek,

"love me without any limits,i'd see , all my life, your sings limitless, there should be nothing lacking, i should be out of consciousness... touch me touch me so much without limits"

priya again hugs him tightly but ram pulls her so that they can look at each other... priya presses her forehead with him... their breathes touching each other.. both there eyes are wet... they just wanted to forget the pain and feels each other...when his breath touches her neck, her body temperature is increase...

."
when your breaths got dissolved into mine,feelings began to fire up again,they began talking to me..Coming into your arms, thus both my worlds began to contract''

ram cups her face and caresses his nose with her priya s hand is resting on his both shoulder...ram leans a side and kiss her right shoulder priya folds her hand around his neck and pulling him more near to her ...now rams face is resting on her crook and priya is holding her head.. his hot breathes makes her shivers..
I am lost in your arms,you're not conscious either..There be no morning to velvetty night,Love me in such a way, without any limits.''

when her hot skin feel the tears near her neck priya pulls herself from the hug and cups his face... she wipes his tears.. and she moves her head both side and says "plz dont cray i cant see you like this" ram also cups her face and wipes her tears " i love you priya" i cant live without you plz tells me what is bothering you" tears again gather in his eyes.. priya hides her face in his neck and weep badly she is pressing herself more towards him.. ram holds him tightly... and let her cry out... ram breaks the hug and cups her face lightly and says " tells me what is the matter why r u doing all this" priya is finding it difficult to say anything ''ram wo mein beacuse of crying she can not able to complete the sentence..." sshhe dont need to say anything now" ram whisper in her ear...priya is longingly looking at him...''

You have touched this body Now kiss my soul too..Why are my words all drenched Being all broken, being helpless, every element says,why are my feelings all drenched Two unaware drenched bodies,two impatient drenched bodies are turning all night..''

ram leans towards her and loos at her eyes waiting for answer, priya close her eyes and parts her lips... ram leans little more and takes her lips in his mouth.. he is kissing her slowly... he is sucking her lower lip gently priya runs her fingers in his hair and pulls him towards her... slowly priya also starts to kissing him in same favor... now both r tasting each other..both are lost in each other arms... tugging her lower lip lightly ram breaks the kiss... priya is breathing heavily ... touching her cheek gently ram says "i love you priya" i really really do and place a soft kiss on her cheek..." ram plz makes me yours, plz takes away all my pain, i wanted to feel u inside me, touch me ram, touch me like that u never before touch any one like this... kiss me ram kiss me in my every part of body.. plz help me to believe that i m still alive... plz show your love toward me... plz making love with me the way that this is the last time u r feeling  me...  plz love me ram plz i want to feel your skin beneath me... this is the last time ram i m asking you for something after that i will never want anything to you plz ram makes me yours... tears flowing from her eyes..: i love you too ram, but tell me what can i do? u remember ram previous week i was going for donate my blood in hospital, the hospital authority called me some days before they said they wanted to talk to me... tears rolling from her eyes she wipes her nose with her knuckles...ram is silently observing her and absorbing her every words again she continues when i met with them they told me that i have cancer and i have left only one month to live... ram when i heard that i was totally shattered i did not know what to do where to go, i just wanted to hide this from you... i tried my best to stay away from you i failed ram i totally failed i cant stay away for you for a moment.. now i just want to live this one month only with you... ram i have so many thing to say you but i left only few days... priya is crying bitterly... ram is feeling dizzy he is feeling that someone clutch his heart tightly he is feeling suffocated he cant believe his ear he will be die if anything happens to her... i dont believe this.. this is not the truth..you r joking with me...i dont believe it he murmurs he is so shocked that  he is shivering ... he holds her arms and jerks her tell me that u t joking with me.. tell me that u will never leave... tell me that what ever you said all r false.. he shouts why r u silent god damn say that u will never leave me alone he mumbles and cries out loudly... priya is also crying... ram she says  and hugs him tightly... i love you ram i cant see like this... rams hide his face in her crooks and weeping badly... plz priya say that u will never leave plz plz... u cant leave me alone u cant priya...

i know u all are feeling very sad i m also feel the same...but what can i do... whatever i feel i just put it down here... ur comments and criticism i welcome..feel free to say any thing...... and plz dont forget to hit the like button...

omg very emotional and touching
rula diya na😭
tooo goodπŸ˜›
Originally posted by lpsakshi

just awsome taking πŸ‘πŸ˜­
tnx dear 😊
Very emotional yar rula diya 😭 😭
very emotional & touching update πŸ˜­