Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

idg why so many ppl hate rano!!

SushantVasudha Senior Member
SushantVasudha
SushantVasudha

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
This is the first time i have sen a show where they dont like the lead actor!!! whats wrong with you guys?? anamika is EVIL, and no matter what happens rano is the main lead. kinda sad most of you guys like anamika just cuz she looks "hot" AND plzzz dont deny it... 99% of you only like the anaimak cuz she wears sexy clothes than rano.

Edited by SushantVasudha - 07 March 2013 at 4:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaiAlJaffTashu_USlover_kriyansh-Surma-arshii143meghna.skyTheSnowmanJo_PinchyTaniya20Cornia_JenAm--jas--anaghakaran

Tashu_US Senior Member
Tashu_US
Tashu_US

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
I agree!!! Anamika is EVIL.. Do people want her to suck all Jeet's blood and die? There is nothing good about Anamika 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaish4m_4SushantVasudhaANNA90ALEXmeghna.skyTheSnowmananaghakaran

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Firstly, Pls dont judge other's viwe... We hav our reasons to luv Ana... I can give u my reasons... Ana is the one and only person who can bring the supernatural aspect to this story,otherwise its a normal lovestory of two best frnds and family drama... 'Reet' has no romantic chemistry for me,whereas 'Jeeka' has a strong screen presence... May b Ana is EVIL, Bt thats just bcz a stupid curse... who knows if there werent that curse... Rano aka Annie Gill's acting isnt quite convincing as a lead of the show where Mudit is so natural in his acting... She needs to improve it to gain more popularity... Lastly but not least, This typ of story where wife fights buri shakti to save her husband isnt something new.. So basically this show has nothing new to offer as Reet as a couple and Ana as a buri shakti... PS- Oviously Ana aka Simran is beautiful and hot and sexy and... lists go on... No one can deny that... PSS- PLS TRY NOT TO BASH ME... ALREADY HAV THAT SO MUCH FRM RANO FANS.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttypearldesaiAlJafflpv24..Bournville..ayaan786farabiSunshineTearsVIMAL.Melasinghromaila

pearldesai Groupbie
pearldesai
pearldesai

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I don't understand one thing about comparing a seasoned actor - Simran with a new comer - Annie (this is her first daily soap). Please don't compare, it doesn't make sense. Actors are supposed to act based on their respective roles narrated by CVs. if any of the Rano or Ana Fans think something needs to be changed - then lets open a separate topic. That way CVs can also change the role a bit if necessary. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmanCornia_JenAm

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Comparing Simarn with Annie isnt right, I agree.. But Annie is a lead and she has to give lead-lyk performance... Many new comers act really well... She has to express her emotions so that audience can feel it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arukuttypearldesaiSunshineTearsVIMAL.Melasingh

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
@pearldesai, Seperate topic create karne mein koi kaam nehi hoga... Ppls in this forum already tried that a lot... CVs dont visit IF... ;(;(

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTearsVIMAL.M-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

arukutty Groupbie
arukutty
arukutty

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
i am a anamika fan...
but it doesn't mean that i love her .not only because of her physical appearance...
i love her acting.she is a great actor...
I love simran kaur BUT it doesn't meant i love evil spirit...
Real life mein woh kya evil spirit lagta hai...
Tongue

Edited by arukutty - 07 March 2013 at 8:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem--jas--VIMAL.M

--jas-- IF-Dazzler
--jas--
--jas--

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
but annie's acting is not that bad ... i have no complaints with her acting also ..there are lot of new comers who act worse than annie but people fo crazy of them just bcoz they are leads... and by looks also she is perfect , she is cute and gorgeous... i like her n rano also...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index