Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

Originally posted by saveeta24

In real life woman like Amrit cant be forgiven..she has created too much havoc in her dear ones life and its sins beyond limit that one should pay..like you must pay for your karma..

Unfortunately its reel life and here everything possible..Amrit will be forgiven once her manthan happens..

Well all i want to get us a relief as a viewer and make her positive leading her life without troubling her sister ..thats all..

sorry im not that gud in hindi what is manthan i always wanted to know that

Manthan  deserves death...The name is Amrit Manthan. perhapse Amrit death or fin (end).

Edited by Ahlem - 08 March 2013 at 7:54am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved amrit yug scene (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

@ahlem

Manthan means churning...over here amrit's mathan will be like a 360 degree change in amrit by punishing her and making her realize the sins she commited till now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlem

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

@ahlem

Manthan means churning...over here amrit's mathan will be like a 360 degree change in amrit by punishing her and making her realize the sins she commited till now
Thank you very much loveagni for The clarification..Big smile

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
i think maybe bani will change her im atleast hoping so

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

its really refreshing to see that amrit can be actually nice to someone

i think once she will fall in love with yug(real love) she may turn positive. i know its hard to believe that its possible but a little bit of hope is there.

i always wanted to see amrit positive

my question to you all is if she turn positive could you forgive her for everything she has done beforeQuestion

My happiness will be out of the world if she turn's positive...as I wanted the same bcoz i am a fan of her..But as a critic of the show i will forgive her if she is ready to pay for her sins..

destinedlove

destinedlove

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Yes...I will forgive if she turns positive and promise to be not fake again...as I strongly believe that ''Hate the Sin not the Sinner'..and love to see YugAm pair along with AgNi..

yugam1nonly

sarunarshi72

Goldie

sarunarshi72

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
i think she can. i really want yug and amrit together. they have an unexplainable attraction

yugam1nonly

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlem

Originally posted by saveeta24

In real life woman like Amrit cant be forgiven..she has created too much havoc in her dear ones life and its sins beyond limit that one should pay..like you must pay for your karma..

Unfortunately its reel life and here everything possible..Amrit will be forgiven once her manthan happens..

Well all i want to get us a relief as a viewer and make her positive leading her life without troubling her sister ..thats all..

sorry im not that gud in hindi what is manthan i always wanted to know that

Manthan  deserves death...The name is Amrit Manthan. perhapse Amrit death or fin (end).

No MANTHAN means the end of evilness .
burae khatam kerna .. 
so amrit's evilness will end
thats the mean of amrit manthan Smile

farah1233

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.