loved amrit yug scene - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by loveagni

@ahlem

Manthan means churning...over here amrit's mathan will be like a 360 degree change in amrit by punishing her and making her realize the sins she commited till now
Thank you very much loveagni for The clarification..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i think maybe bani will change her im atleast hoping so
Originally posted by ayaan786

its really refreshing to see that amrit can be actually nice to someone

i think once she will fall in love with yug(real love) she may turn positive. i know its hard to believe that its possible but a little bit of hope is there.

i always wanted to see amrit positive

my question to you all is if she turn positive could you forgive her for everything she has done beforeโ“

My happiness will be out of the world if she turn's positive...as I wanted the same bcoz i am a fan of her..But as a critic of the show i will forgive her if she is ready to pay for her sins..
Yes...I will forgive if she turns positive and promise to be not fake again...as I strongly believe that ''Hate the Sin not the Sinner'..and love to see YugAm pair along with AgNi..
i think she can. i really want yug and amrit together. they have an unexplainable attraction
Originally posted by Ahlem

Manthan  deserves death...The name is Amrit Manthan. perhapse Amrit death or fin (end).

No MANTHAN means the end of evilness .
burae khatam kerna .. 
so amrit's evilness will end
thats the mean of amrit manthan ๐Ÿ˜Š
WILL BE HAPPY IF AMRIT TURNS POSITIVE...BUT I WILL NOT LIKE YUG OR VISHAL PAIRING WITH HER...BRING BACK MANOJ AKA SHAMALDAS(BEHNE CO_STAR) AND SEE THEIR CHEMISTRY...THEIR SCREEN PREASENCE WILL OUTFIGHT AGNI..
amrit has done lotsa unforgivable things...
n all her changes of heart hav been  fake till now...so she's truly an evil character but lets see if she redeems herself in any such way!!

also i feel she'll truly change only near end of show,,wenevr dat is!!