loved amrit yug scene

Posted: 11 years ago

its really refreshing to see that amrit can be actually nice to someone

i think once she will fall in love with yug(real love) she may turn positive. i know its hard to believe that its possible but a little bit of hope is there.

i always wanted to see amrit positive 

my question to you all is if she turn positive could you forgive her for everything she has done before❓

If she does change, I would be really happy for her because I want her to move on with her life and be happy for once.  But I guess she has never felt true happiness because she is bent on stealing Nimrat's happiness and in a way she wants that but never has gotten it.  I might like her a little, but deep down I could never forgive her for everything she has done and all the lives she has ruined.  How does one really become happy in life knowing deep down how much people they have hurt on purpose.

She truly crossed the limit ...will be hard to forgive but will be happy for het as long as she stays saner
Yes if Amrit turns positive I will definitely forgive her.😊 Everybody makes mistakes if they retify their mistakes and changed in a good human being to oneself and the family. what better  one can  expect from  them...??
In real life woman like Amrit cant be forgiven..she has created too much havoc in her dear ones life and its sins beyond limit that one should pay..like you must pay for your karma..

Unfortunately its reel life and here everything possible..Amrit will be forgiven once her manthan happens..

Well all i want to get us a relief as a viewer and make her positive leading her life without troubling her sister ..thats all..
Originally posted by saveeta24

In real life woman like Amrit cant be forgiven..she has created too much havoc in her dear ones life and its sins beyond limit that one should pay..like you must pay for your karma..

Unfortunately its reel life and here everything possible..Amrit will be forgiven once her manthan happens..

Well all i want to get us a relief as a viewer and make her positive leading her life without troubling her sister ..thats all..

i agree
I will forgive her only if she get her manthan, get changed to good one And swear she will not come back to evilness..

Originally posted by saveeta24

sorry im not that gud in hindi what is manthan i always wanted to know that

Originally posted by ayaan786

sorry im not that gud in hindi what is manthan i always wanted to know that

Manthan  deserves death...The name is Amrit Manthan. perhapse Amrit death or fin (end).

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago

@ahlem

Manthan means churning...over here amrit's mathan will be like a 360 degree change in amrit by punishing her and making her realize the sins she commited till now