Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

its really refreshing to see that amrit can be actually nice to someone

i think once she will fall in love with yug(real love) she may turn positive. i know its hard to believe that its possible but a little bit of hope is there.

i always wanted to see amrit positive 

my question to you all is if she turn positive could you forgive her for everything she has done beforeQuestion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamAditya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loved amrit yug scene" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

un786

Groupbie

un786

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

If she does change, I would be really happy for her because I want her to move on with her life and be happy for once.  But I guess she has never felt true happiness because she is bent on stealing Nimrat's happiness and in a way she wants that but never has gotten it.  I might like her a little, but deep down I could never forgive her for everything she has done and all the lives she has ruined.  How does one really become happy in life knowing deep down how much people they have hurt on purpose.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_love

pal_love

pal_love

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
She truly crossed the limit ...will be hard to forgive but will be happy for het as long as she stays saner

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Yes if Amrit turns positive I will definitely forgive her.Smile Everybody makes mistakes if they retify their mistakes and changed in a good human being to oneself and the family. what better  one can  expect from  them...??

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
In real life woman like Amrit cant be forgiven..she has created too much havoc in her dear ones life and its sins beyond limit that one should pay..like you must pay for your karma..

Unfortunately its reel life and here everything possible..Amrit will be forgiven once her manthan happens..

Well all i want to get us a relief as a viewer and make her positive leading her life without troubling her sister ..thats all..

innocent.aman

IF-Stunnerz

innocent.aman

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

In real life woman like Amrit cant be forgiven..she has created too much havoc in her dear ones life and its sins beyond limit that one should pay..like you must pay for your karma..

Unfortunately its reel life and here everything possible..Amrit will be forgiven once her manthan happens..

Well all i want to get us a relief as a viewer and make her positive leading her life without troubling her sister ..thats all..

i agree

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I will forgive her only if she get her manthan, get changed to good one And swear she will not come back to evilness..

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saveeta24

sorry im not that gud in hindi what is manthan i always wanted to know that

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.