Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SAIBALROUTH

IF-Sizzlerz

SAIBALROUTH

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Seems like the CVs are also confused as to what they will show next but with Harish and Avantika set to get united, I feel the TRP will be higher in the upcoming weeks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Works? (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ReenBean

ReenBean

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
As soon as a happy track followed by more drama come trps will go up. I want more paya scenes not just cute little flirting, which is nice but we need more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

3.5 is very good sign for any show...and SP has a proven record to stand with its shows even  if it suffers a temp. dull phase( TRPwise) unlike many other channels...but no khatra on that front for our show as of now...

PKDH had a great start...the concept has been well established during the period. But now it is high time to move on with some solid plot and spare us only from Sheila's kitchen room politics and Anuj/Rubel's chhichhora pan...

I feel:

1.)Rubel has the potential to go full blown baddy in her determination to prove himself better than Adi and doing things only to prove himself superior than Aditya.

2.)Anuj also can try to concentrate more on business and CVs should make viewers feel why Nanaji feared all the way through what would happen if the control goes over to Team Sheila...

3.)Latika should definitely try to distant Rubel from Sheila to make Sheila isolated un using Rubel as the bait calling "Khandaan ka chirag" to stop all others...

4.)  Harish should get some happy phase in life and his long due khushiya with Avantika...

5.) Focus must  be given on Preeti now, rather than only keeping her in sidelines...It might be developed into a parallel kind of track to ease the pressure a bit from PaYa to shoulder all task in the show...

6.) Really want Pankhudi involved in some kind of work... and

7.)Want to see Sheila's daughter in near-future and hope she not a replica of her mother...or the show will be too negative to be dealt with for me...Dont expect her to be mahatma but at least should be straight-forward and not mean-minded like her mom...

8.) Adi being to much frustrated in office...opening his new production house along with Harish where Harish also performs...and want that to become a huge hit...

Great points Ankur...I wish cv's 2 give importance 2 parellel tracks too...Preety Maasi  and HarTika track has great potential

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281

priya713

IF-Rockerz

priya713

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
If Harish tells Avantika this week then the TRP's will go up for sure...i love the show and I agree -- too many cute PaYa moments for it to be not sky high BUT I think the CVs stretched the Harish secret a lil too long...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Messi9110sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochin

sameersaagar

sameersaagar

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
There is a requirement now for a special or X-factor to ensure our interest in PKDH.
1) This could be a new character; perhaps a life-partner for Preeti
2) It could be a new-track also.
3)All of this should complement the characters of Pankhuri, Aditya, Avantika, Harish & Preeti & not over-shadow them.
4)Pankhuri & Aditya should be sent for a short-holiday; so that they deepen their relationships & are out of reach fromSmile Sheela Mami, Rubal & Latika

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
It will be critical to see what line do the CVs tow to progress after Harish recovery and Nanaji's return...I want positivity in the show and some breather from all Sheila and Latika's dirty conspiracies...the show desperately need balance between positivity and negativity with the current balance being tilted towards the negative side. 
I am having a feeling that the CVs are thinking that they largely owe to Sheila behind the gud TRPs for this show...now that is really bad because the show might become totally aunty-centric (no hard feelingsTongue) and regressive saas-bahu drama in that case in future...

Hope CVs read this thread..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.