Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
So CVs show cute, simple wonderful scenes that are unique and the ratings go down.. UK ratings are dipping but TRP is still same as last week..

When CV shows the Sheela drama, the ratings and UK viewers go up..?

What works and what doesn't?

The TRP is still not bad, but in parallel with how funny and amazing the weeks have been going, shouldn't it be higher?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynesameersaagarankur281shesherkobitapriya713anusha.cochinTacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Works?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shesherkobita

IF-Dazzler

shesherkobita

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I do not know how things work... But as Long as TRP is steady nothing else matters...   This week has been fun o watch ...from Paya to Avanish...Rubel looking dashing...

I think people are watching other shows bcos they are new... Also the PKDH novelty might be wearing off...since its 9 mo old now... But It has built a FAN base which will keep it going...

My parents love PKDH, DABH... Because I think they do not feel embarrassed or always on their toes that some odd situation ( attempted Suhaag Raat every fortnight, or continuous kiss miss scenes) while watching them... It's their comfort zone...

I was never against Sheila and her antics... I like them... I know a couple who gave their DIL fake diamonds...seriously...so it's more realistic then we think... Or how who abt not paying  for Shanky's healthcare... How true is that?

I cried today when Harish was crying in the bathroom... How cruel is this world where one day you have on leave your loved ones?

C'mon Sheila, Latikha , Rubel get on with your antics and raise the roof of TRPs...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Camrynesameersaagarankur281anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Camryne

Camryne

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
This is very good point. The Trp thing is a clue for me. When there was the geeta gate I was kind of sad to see pkdh was in its high rates Confused
About Sheila I have to say it I love her and love to hate her.
Me I'm glad with the way the track is going on. Let's face it a indian show without tricks cheats and kitchen politics isn't an indian show. But well it's well balanced enough of PaYa HarTika sheila and even Preeti.
This show is very good quality

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Trp is constant now...but if cv's dont concentrate on story it will decline I think...der  so many new shows and people will think of trying dat
Story has high potential...cv's  are not utilising it proprely

I have seen in sum other show the leads try 2 prove a person is fake..But it was taken in a thrilling way ...like following him and making evidence 2 prove it...so audience will be glued 2 show just 2 knw how they prove it...and dat show gt very high trps' for that track..I think peopel basically wanna see sumthng new...
eventhough not new track they wanna see a difference in treatment ..In PKDH dat is missing now...eventhough PaYa wanna show or prove sumthng no twist or thrilling fact in that...whether Sheela mami or PaYa is gonna do sumthng their plans are revealed in the first stage itself...dat will reduce the anxiety of audience...If their plans was shown a secret and in last stage only it was revealed it will be more interesting 2 watch

Even in Harish illness track we all knew frm beginning dat he is ill...So I didnt feel any anxiety 2 see dat ilness revelation episode.

I think cv's shud pay attention 2 these things...else they will loose audience fast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281SAIBALROUTH

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

I do not know how things work... But as Long as TRP is steady nothing else matters...   This week has been fun o watch ...from Paya to Avanish...Rubel looking dashing...

I think people are watching other shows bcos they are new... Also the PKDH novelty might be wearing off...since its 9 mo old now... But It has built a FAN base which will keep it going...

My parents love PKDH, DABH... Because I think they do not feel embarrassed or always on their toes that some odd situation ( attempted Suhaag Raat every fortnight, or continuous kiss miss scenes) while watching them... It's their comfort zone...

I was never against Sheila and her antics... I like them... I know a couple who gave their DIL fake diamonds...seriously...so it's more realistic then we think... Or how who abt not paying  for Shanky's healthcare... How true is that?

I cried today when Harish was crying in the bathroom... How cruel is this world where one day you have on leave your loved ones?

C'mon Sheila, Latikha , Rubel get on with your antics and raise the roof of TRPs...

@bold...true Sabi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarankur281SAIBALROUTH

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I think the show is going great and 9 months is a lot of time! Shows don't last 8 years like they used too so PKDH is on the right tracks and it is doing superb! The show at 10pm before couldn't fight the competition on rival channels and PKDH is actually helping SP to lead the way in the charts!

I agree UK charts have been a bit topsy turvy at the minute but we are not at the bottom we are steady! I think people in the UK have fast lives and we cant always watch everything because of a number of reasons. Yes without Sheila the show wouldn't be the same but I don't think that is what sticks it is other elements which help this show to shine. e.g. the concept and the actors overall. Recently a new show has started and that has been hyped (I watch it as well) so the audience are drawn to that because the film Devdas was a big success out here.

I think after a few months PKDH can really excel and we will see the real picture of TRP's! Most people watch it still here and they are enjoying it! I am happy with the show, the TRP's and the actors!

Don't worry we will be back on top soon! HarTika will do it for us! Nice post!

sameersaagarankur281anusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
3.5 is very good sign for any show...and SP has a proven record to stand with its shows even  if it suffers a temp. dull phase( TRPwise) unlike many other channels...but no khatra on that front for our show as of now...

PKDH had a great start...the concept has been well established during the period. But now it is high time to move on with some solid plot and spare us only from Sheila's kitchen room politics and Anuj/Rubel's chhichhora pan...

I feel:

1.)Rubel has the potential to go full blown baddy in her determination to prove himself better than Adi and doing things only to prove himself superior than Aditya.

2.)Anuj also can try to concentrate more on business and CVs should make viewers feel why Nanaji feared all the way through what would happen if the control goes over to Team Sheila...

3.)Latika should definitely try to distant Rubel from Sheila to make Sheila isolated un using Rubel as the bait calling "Khandaan ka chirag" to stop all others...

4.)  Harish should get some happy phase in life and his long due khushiya with Avantika...

5.) Focus must  be given on Preeti now, rather than only keeping her in sidelines...It might be developed into a parallel kind of track to ease the pressure a bit from PaYa to shoulder all task in the show...

6.) Really want Pankhudi involved in some kind of work... and

7.)Want to see Sheila's daughter in near-future and hope she not a replica of her mother...or the show will be too negative to be dealt with for me...Dont expect her to be mahatma but at least should be straight-forward and not mean-minded like her mom...

8.) Adi being to much frustrated in office...opening his new production house along with Harish where Harish also performs...and want that to become a huge hit...

Edited by ankur281 - 10 March 2013 at 10:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sameersaagarSpotvioletshineanusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

ankur281

IF-Dazzler

ankur281

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Sabrina, What is working for PKDH is its wonderful time slot...in which there are not much challenging shows to pull-off viewers from PKDH...other than Colors Uttaran (which too is limping currently) all other have never performed well TRP-wise...

ddkingsameersaagaranusha.cochinSAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.