TOI: Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in show

CT_Shreya Viewbie
CT_Shreya
CT_Shreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in Adaalat

Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar in Adaalat

Contiloe Telefilm's Adaalat aired on Sony Entertainment Television seems to be on roll. 

The show is bringing in some of the popular and well-known faces of TV through their courtroom drama series. 

The upcoming episode of the show will feature two beautiful and talented actresses of TV,Nandini Singh and Sunila Karambelkar. 

Nandini, who has earlier done an episodic of the show where she played the Vishkanya has been once again finalized by the makers for an interesting role. 

Sources inform that Nandini will play the role of Madhura Bhansali who can for see future. Madhura gets sudden visions of incidents and accidents that are yet to happen. She gets trapped into certain circumstances as all her dreams starts coming true. She is then accused of a murder and advocate KD comes to her rescue. Sunila Karambelkar, last seen in Devon Ke Dev..Mahadev will also be seen in a pivotal role on the show. 

When contacted, Nandini confirmed the news and said, "It's a very interesting role and I am working on Adaalat for the second time. I am also waiting for a right role to make a comeback in a full-fledge way so if anything interesting comes my way, I will definitely take up." 

Maneet7861 Senior Member
Maneet7861
Maneet7861

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
TFS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top