Caretakers are most important for a brain tumor pa

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

As you all know, Harish uncle has been diagnosed with brain tumor. It's came as really shocking news for us all. I started reading a few books on the ailment just to get some information about what precautions should Harish uncle take and how we can help him fight it.

One thing is for sure that along with the patient, the experience of living with a brain tumor patient can be challenging for the caretaker as well.

Being under constant medication and radiation/ chemotherapy treatment, it's a physically and mentally draining process for both, the patient and the caregiver.  It's not possible for a single man to take care of the patient. Organizing and planning the patient's daily routine with constant attention to his / her needs takes an army of caregivers. 

Most importantly the person suffering from brain tumor needs his family and friends support. People around the patient should be a motivating source helping fight the ailment. So here is where a caregiver's unending support and encouraging role starts. Sometimes all the patient needs is crucial information which the caregiver should be fully aware of. The caregiver should also be ready to deal with the patient mentally as well as physically.

It may look like an easy job, but it is tiring for both the patient and the caretaker. Do let me know if you find this write up useful. And do share with me your take on it too.

Artikel starplus siteee😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is very true...But the fact is Siham we dont know much about Harish's tumor and its stage...Only bachne ki umeed kam hai aur Surgery is the only way for some betterment, if not proper cure are very lame way of treating Harish's illness...We even dont know when it was diagnosed with and whether doctors were late in diagnosing it...why Harish showed no sign of ailment since advanced brain tumor have a score of symtoms associated with it...

Siham, thanks for starting the thread since i wanted to start a similar thread but went back thinking i dont basically expect anything meticulous and meaningful from the CVs of this SHOW...They will produce kinda miracle out of Avantu's love and PaYa wish behind Harish recovery or hang it as "Ab sab uparwale ki haath mein hain"...
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankur281

It is very true...But the fact is Siham we dont know much about Harish's tumor and its stage...Only bachne ki umeed kam hai aur Surgery is the only way for some betterment, if not proper cure are very lame way of treating Harish's illness...We even dont know when it was diagnosed with and whether doctors were late in diagnosing it...why Harish showed no sign of ailment since advanced brain tumor have a score of symtoms associated with it...

Siham, thanks for starting the thread since i wanted to start a similar thread but went back thinking i dont basically expect anything meticulous and meaningful from the CVs of this SHOW...They will produce kinda miracle out of Avantu's love and PaYa wish behind Harish recovery or hang it as "Ab sab uparwale ki haath mein hain"...

i wanna now when did all this starteeed and can the docter help him because tumor is a realy dangeers thing, he shooould nooot hideee it but fight with it 
foouned this articel on starplus siteee sooo i wanteeed tooo shareee it with yooou alll
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing...but it could be executed in a better way...sudden Rubel's engagement decision diverted the attention and Nanaji's abscence diluted the intensity to some extent from the track i wans expecting perhaps too much😒..but still a couple of weeks to go...so i am positive..👍🏼