India-Forums

MiThvi' s network sahi chal raha hai lol

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
LOLLOLdaadi gives him prasadEmbarrassed
Prithvi looks at Miu...(how sweet) Embarrassed
Miu signals him to take the prasad..LOL (patni-patidev expressions i sayWinkLOL)
finally Patidev has to take the prasad...Embarrassed MiThvi' s  network sahi chal raha hai na..LOLLOLsignals ka koi problem nahi tha aaj isliye prasad akhir kha hi liya prithvi neROFL agge dekhte hain kya hogaWinkLOL Miu ko khush kardi Prithvi ne aajDancing 
just loved the sceneHeart AdNi awsomee jobClapClap

do comment and likes also plzTongueBig smile

Edited by snehapatro - 07 March 2013 at 11:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dollyvkunforgetable112phulwaprem_diwaniKyaRe....sabaSpeakssue_21liza81

sue_21 IF-Rockerz
sue_21
sue_21

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hayyee awesome post!!!LOL Mithvi's network aaj toh full fledgedly chal raha tha.. lets see aage kya hota hai!!! Loved the way Prithvi was smiling looking at Miu when she was happily eating!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeakssnehapatrokrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sue_21

hayyee awesome post!!!LOL Mithvi's network aaj toh full fledgedly chal raha tha.. lets see aage kya hota hai!!! Loved the way Prithvi was smiling looking at Miu when she was happily eating!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
kitna acha hai na mera Prithvi Hearthe didnt eat until she took first bite haaye my sweetheart smile was marjawaDay Dreaming
LOLkal ka network dekhte hain...Embarrasseddining table scene were both siting oppositeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sue_21krock

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Yup,mithvi network ke signal aaj bahut strong the LOL
Actually aaj dadi ne gugli phenk diLOL,he was thinking aaj to dadi ko angry kar ke rahoonga but dadi showed who's the real daddy LOL
Bechara clean bowled ho Gaya,first miu usko akadne nahi derived thi now dadi has also joined the list, LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sue_21krock

sue_21 IF-Rockerz
sue_21
sue_21

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehapatro

kitna acha hai na mera Prithvi Hearthe didnt eat until she took first bite haaye my sweetheart smile was marjawaDay Dreaming
LOLkal ka network dekhte hain...Embarrasseddining table scene were both siting oppositeWink
haan kitna caring patidev mila hai na Miu ko!!!Embarrassed his smile was indeed awesome n bg mei male version of love theme hayyee marjawa..Heart yess they were sitting just opposite..and at first it seemed Prithvi was quite ok with Mr. Khanna's proposal..but his expressions changed when he linked Miu's name wid Akash! I hope Prithvi deliberately problems na create kare office jakar n in the process others make fun of him!!!Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sabaSpeakssnehapatrokrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

Yup,mithvi network ke signal aaj bahut strong the LOL
Actually aaj dadi ne gugli phenk diLOL,he was thinking aaj to dadi ko angry kar ke rahoonga but dadi showed who's the real daddy LOL
Bechara clean bowled ho Gaya,first miu usko akadne nahi derived thi now dadi has also joined the list, LOL
LOLLOL Daadi ka jai ho yaar i want her to be sweet in the same way and see to it that MiThvi ka beech kuch chal raha hai and when decision time comes unite MiThvi Wink
waise daadi bhi same network hai naLOL

Edited by snehapatro - 07 March 2013 at 11:31am

sabaSpeakskrock

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snehapatro

haan kitna caring patidev mila hai na Miu ko!!!Embarrassed his smile was indeed awesome n bg mei male version of love theme hayyee marjawa..Heart yess they were sitting just opposite..and at first it seemed Prithvi was quite ok with Mr. Khanna's proposal..but his expressions changed when he linked Miu's name wid Akash! I hope Prithvi deliberately problems na create kare office jakar n in the process others make fun of him!!!Confused
that was spot on expression by prithvi when akash name was taken and ya miu' s expressions too..dont know what cvs will show at office..though people may find fault i want prithvi to give them back instead of making fun of himself..Ouch

sue_21krock

sabaSpeaks IF-Rockerz
sabaSpeaks
sabaSpeaks

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
When Akash suggested that I was like why is he doing that
Shocked what will he do in the office,
Ok it is good miu will be joining him,at least there will be some one for him,but plzz I hope he is not ridiculed again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KyaRe....sue_21snehapatro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index