thank you all.

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thank you all.

i am leaving this forum--this is my last post in this forum.

bye bye..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏  👏 👏  Wow guys ...good decision...hats off to  all who r living this forum..I don't want to say anything about it..
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
come on raj, first lizzie now u. why? just because we have a few people who have diff. opinion than us. that does not mean we would leave the forum dear. we are here for anamika na, so let's enjoy her and her track only. why dnt u join chudail AT. we can have fun there. and pls dont leave like this
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls dont leave... I know this forum isnt comfortable as others, bt we all luv Anamika.. So just stay for her..
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Leaving forum wouldn't be a wise decision...look at me i was on top in their list still m here...like a dheet person 😆 Ive asked Dev Team for introducing rules on forum...m sure they will be coming up with some soon. 😊

Originally posted by: romaila

<font color="#9900cc">Leaving forum wouldn't be a wise decision...look at me i was on top in their list still m here...like a dheet person 😆Ive asked Dev Team for introducing rules on forum...m sure they will be coming up with some soon. 😊</font>

Any positive contribution by staying?

In a forum where there no regular updates, news updates, positive discussions... there's hardly any thing to stay on for.

And god knows what Mods will do here... maybe apart from chilling with you :-)
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Voldermoth

Any positive contribution by staying?

In a forum where there no regular updates, news updates, positive discussions... there's hardly any thing to stay on for.

And god knows what Mods will do here... maybe apart from chilling with you :-)

if there's nothing here to stay for, why do you keep returning here like a boomerang. go to a forum where you can get your above mentioned things, and let the rest of us here, enjoy chilling out 🥱
romaila thumbnail
@Voldermoth: idk what kind of positivity you want🤔...following your rules of discussion? and why you always come out with such a negatiuve commnets🥱...this is what you call a positive contribution? and the member was an active member of forum before arrival of few members...and dear can you see the member is already upset with forum happenings...such a wierd commnet in his post will give him a feeling he was right in taking this discussion😔...and if time permits plesae have a look at forum other than noting down my activities WE ALL ARE HAVING FUN DISCUSSION HERE AND ARE ALWAYS IN A CHILLING MOOD...just try to chill m sure you too will enjoy with us.
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

if there's nothing here to stay for, why do you keep returning here like a boomerang. go to a forum where you can get your above mentioned things, and let the rest of us here, enjoy chilling out 🥱

👏