Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Look whoz back... :):)

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello to everyone 😃

Yes im back... Thanks tons for all those ppl who love me n want me stay here.. 😛 i know some ppl didnt happy to saw me back but yes as my firends said just avoid those bunch of ppl n enjoy wht i want.. 😳 feel sorry for those 😕

anyways now coming my thanks list... 😊

first of all a big big Thanks to all newbies who sending me pms n said me do not leave awww really i never knew that i have such huge fan following ( Deepa 😆 ) u ppl loves me so much im speechless infront ur love n words literaly.. Thanks specialy for Bhanu girl ur pm makes me cry turely i respect ur love n ur feelings for me 🤗 now im back how now u feel better n again concentrated in ur work.. 😛

Then my friends... 🤗

Deepa n Hetal now u both happy kahi nahi agai mein back again now we enjoying our Naaz Ahemji glimpse always together... 😳 Deepa ur every words i always ketp with me dear thanks u so much for being with me.. Love you dearie n my partner who can i forget her she know how much i love her muhhh for u both 🤗

Harini.. Awww wht should i say for u dear... Ur love n concren make me speechless 😊 really ur sisterly advice i always remembered n Yes no more Gopi now im become like Rashi 😆 love u dear seriously i have no words to say u thanks 🤗

Archana.. Thanks yaar so much u understand me love u two.. Guyz plz pray for Archana she is not feeling well these day hope she get well soon n again come active on forum... 😃 🤗

Madhu.. Thanks dear i really glad for ur kinds words n concren [>:D]

Musky how can i forget u dear... Thanks hey dont kill me ok 😈 now im back for doing rock n roll on forum 🤣 love dear so much 🤗

Swasthi n Xar... Thanks dearies... Xar im really 😳
sorry if i forget anyones name... Delsi Thanks dear... 🤗

Im feel so happy back again.. Im so blessed to have friends n family like u 😳 ur love n kinds words force me that i should reconsider my decision n make myself active again on forum... 🤗 now im ready to ignore few ppls n just enjoy my self with my awesome friends... 🥳

last thanks to Munni love dear n Thanks for ur staright words Sherry dont leave the forum ok.. 😆 thanks for clear my all douts dear 🤗Edited by -GiNa- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That's my girl! well since I am so happy with your decision I am going to do some mehnat and give you a gift (mind you I am not as good as you so this is the most I could do ) Welcome back dearest! ðŸ¤—

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

That's my girl! well since I am so happy with your decision I am going to do some mehnat and give you a gift (mind you I am not as good as you so this is the most I could do ) Welcome back dearest! 🤗

Awww Deepa thats such lovely gift dear 🤗 ur guyz love n scolding force me to change my decision.. 😆 Thanks sweetie... Btw look at his grogeous smile
yhm_craze thumbnail
I forgot to add that I have stolen your pic from the Naz AT! ðŸ˜†
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

I forgot to add that I have stolen your pic from the Naz AT! 😆

u have no idea im laughing like crazy o god dear i got ur point 🤣 🤣 im not owing any stuff which i post on forum AT it free for all.. 😉
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oh please don't be like Rashi.   Keep the goodness of Gopi but the balls of the one that I wish she was😃.  So glad that you reconsidered.  But one thing?  Why am I almost at the bottom of your list? Hmm? Hmm? ðŸ¤£.  So gad you are staying. ðŸ¤—
yhm_craze thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Oh please don't be like Rashi.   Keep the goodness of Gopi but the balls of the one that I wish she was😃.  So glad that you reconsidered.  But one thing?  Why am I almost at the bottom of your list? Hmm? Hmm? ðŸ¤£.  So gad you are staying. ðŸ¤—

but I am on the top Xari! yay yay! ðŸ¤£
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Welcome back😛 Glad you reconsidered. ðŸ˜Š
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
hey sherry great to see you back yaar! im sssooo happy!! love you dear! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is great news Sherry.

Here is a hug from me to you ðŸ¤—