Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Post...Loved it

Loved Madhu N Aryan interaction
Their scene were so Adorable...

loved the interactions between Madhu n Aaryan
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

yes i loved the way Madhu said Aryan jaldi Aa jana Mujhe Andhere seh Dar lag ta hai😆..After sooo many day i saw a sweet smile on Madhu's face..which her family not able to bring on her face..cute relation i wanna see more of them😛

Awww yep I loved that dialogue . It was even or a few minutes a congenial change to her current state ...
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Even though i found it illogical that she could be so indifferent to the fact that others may be worried for her, which is of course the fault of the cvs, i did find Madhu and aryan's scene very cuuute <3

I am sure when Paddy asks like you could have at least given me a call and Madhu answers we will now as well . Madhu and Aryan were two cutiepies simply adorable scene 
Thanks Zee ❤️
Originally posted by Madhuri53

I too loved their relation...this was the only part that I loved in the episode
MAdhu taking care of aryan was shown nice, inpsite of her kidnapping or captivating to his house she was nice to aryan, inspite of sultan tied his own child as a bait she made aryan conforatable with her...poor child...must have deprived of such love & care from his dad & mom (?) which he was getting from madhu
May be it will help to open sultan's eyes and he may fall for her...

Yes I really enjoyed this scenes am more emotional fool types 😆 so these scenes are like I really love them . In some way both the child and Madhu connected which was really lovely ❤️ The child definitely is deprived of love and warmth and Madhu's nature is to love so the scene moved me 😊
Sultan's role is mystery lets see how they bring him in Madhu's life .
Originally posted by ennishet

I liked that scene, the kid is adorable and that scene was touching. But I agree and add what Mrs, ZSK said above. I understand the fault is of the CVs, they're showing Madhu in a poor light.

Cvs working on tight schedule . We should wait till Madhu reaches chawl or maybe till tonight's episode to see whether they have overlooked this aspect or not 😊
Thanks ...
lovely post Priya...cute and adorable scenes of Madhu and Aryan❤️

the logics dont work in fictional shows...!!
Originally posted by Manonids

Agree ...it was indeed heart warming to see them together😊

Me too it was very sweet 
 Very nice !!! I feel this little boy courage and sweet relation will help,Madhu to  get over RK .  In fact I hav ea feeling Trishna will,play a role in bringing Rk and madhu together in future.  I still have a feeling Rk is not what they are trying to,portray again after first aid box episode he is still the same Rk .  I hope and wish I am wrong ,  perhaps I am still judging to what he did to her before.  Some people are saing why she hasn't call anybody but if feel she didn't because it hasn't yet registered to her that she is missing  it is the same night and the way events turned out  with her .  She is on outdoor shooting away from her home her phone is left in tent after all the drama with Rk niceness and deepail comments , trying to save herself and little boy from so called goons perhaps I f I was at her place I wouldn't be calling at home either thinking who is going to miss me...?????  Edited by Rashmi37 - 11 years ago
I loved the scene of Madhu and Aryan. And it goes with Madhu's character too. She always think about others before thinking abut herself.

So at the time maybe she was more concerned about the child, because the boy was so scared and in shock and his father didn;t want to comfort him even after the man told him the child was in shock.

Madhu always sympathizes with others, and this was a small boy, so it is very obvious she would be worried.

Even actors DD and the child has a comfort level and is very cute with each other.