Sasural Simar Ka

hidden truth or faulty sid ? and some logic (Page 3)

Poll Question: what u think is there any truth from any angle of story

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [22.22%]
19 [70.37%]
2 [7.41%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raokrithika

i have a doubt how long they are going to keep roli 19! anymore in few episode even simar ka child anjali will start walking but her massi will be 19 always. lol..

are rosid ke bachche bhi bare ho jaaye tab bhi roli 19 hi rahegi they will hange her hairstyle sid bhi burha jayega lekin roli not possibleLOL true these cv's are great see from marriage till sim getting pregnant it took almost 3 to 4 months not less than that as its actualy 6 to 7 months then sim misscariage sim'a depression roli going for surrogacy took 1 month at least then khushi went for surrogacy and they showed one month leap for her getting pregnant then her 9 months pregnancy then roli getting property stuff its 3 months and one month time sim took to recover as naina got pregnant so it is almost 1 and 1/2 year ad still i year of there anniversary they show so much illogical things na ki anyone will go mad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raokrithika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hidden truth or faulty sid ? and some logic (Page 3)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

exactly shrija it just wrong how can u adopt ur husbands mistake. its giving wrong message to society. if it was something like the movie chori chori chupke chupke. then it would been some kind of right. but no. in that movie salman slept with preity cos rani cant conceive. but in the movie the wife forced the husband to do it. here noone forced anyone to do anything. what r cvs gonna show here since they cant show rosid consummation onscreen they will let sid sleep with some other women and give that kid to roli after her death. that just wrong and disgusting. 

guys its not like any other serial where the secretary with turn negative. she will not. i am not symphatizing with her and i hate her to the core  but have u guys seen her condition.

ya sandra although her acting is awful and she is herself caused her problem and responsible for her condition but her conditon is shown really bad and if roli sees that no matter she loves sid how much or sid loves her she will never forgive him and naina will not leaveon her own some one needs to kick her out she said there will be more twist and turns hope some thing good no way roli is not so selfish and after 9 months pregnancy u know everyone will keep her care so much and illegitimate child never die in serials so this will not happen and doctors give option if there is some accident at nine months that whom they want to save so they will off course choose naina not her child

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
i was just reading the new show on star plus had the highest viewership for mon & tues this week for 730 slot. which was way high. heck it even surpassed dabh. so no one watched naina suicide or pregnancy.

this situation of naina has gone from bad to worse. how will anyone digest this. 1 thing for sure illegitimate kid and mother never dies in serial. they usually marries the lead.

oh wow most people are predicting the 2nd one now i am sure it will not happen cos that positive and nothing positive happens in ssk.

come on cvs pull ur act together and end this track before the new show takes over ssk.

Edited by Sandralong - 07 March 2013 at 12:14pm

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
ya true her condition is worst it looks like some one raped her and if roli saw her condition then no way i can bet she will never forgive sid at any cost and marriage is not happening
sandra dera most people are still in wait that some thing illogical which unite rosid but no have gone with first option lets see what happens and there romantic goose bumps giving scene still not came so truth is still not out may be on anniversary sima nd sid both discloses truth after sid spending a romantic moment with roli

Edited by wamavasant - 07 March 2013 at 12:08pm

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
oh god, this is the first time, that a show gives me so much headache...
i cant stop thinking about ROSID...
i dont want lose hope, but my brain says that sid is not innocentCry
but my heart  refuses to believe it

even if it is small, i have hope that our ROSID will be till the end of this show our ROSID that we all know...

i dont want to think about this other women,
she acts as if he had forced her...
so i still hope and therefore i vote for 2

napu

napu

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
i will go for option 2nd because after watching yesterday episode i am sure sid is innocent and something is there which not yet shown(about conference) and which is hidden from sid and naina knows that very well and she is playing a gameAngry because before she was always use to tell about sid's wife then why did't she not told to simar that the person she love is married and not ready to leave his wife and as always simar knowing only half truth will go to give JUSTICE which will definately create problem for ROLI again in future
as MANISH also said in his chat that "SOONER OR LATER ROSID WILL BE TOGETHER" so my hope has increased now and all this nonsense track is just for TRP which is not working yet that why the CV r also moving this track fast and i think that this naina track is really on the way to endWink
by the way please any will tell me that which clander does this CV follows and how many days and months r there in the clander which follow, i mean now they showing there 1st anniversy must say one thing these had gone mad really madROFL
i want only one thing that hope ROLI will handle this situation carefully and tactfully and will bring the naina's real face out and thrown her out from SID'S life forever and will prove sid innocent very soon and will  start her marriage life with hubby very soon LOVE U ROSIDEmbarrassed

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

oh god, this is the first time, that a show gives me so much headache...
i cant stop thinking about ROSID...
i dont want lose hope, but my brain says that sid is not innocentCry
but my heart  refuses to believe it

even if it is small, i have hope that our ROSID will be till the end of this show our ROSID that we all know...

i dont want to think about this other women,
she acts as if he had forced her...
so i still hope and therefore i vote for 2

oh bennu di forget this sid he is such a big heroine type character the new female lead of ssk except simar and roli weeping for 24 hours these two sisters are now smiling but sid and prem always crying mostly sid oh god now i don't see any sizzle in his face not a charming personality he is i hate him so much may he die with that married guy seducer bi***

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by napu

i will go for option 2nd because after watching yesterday episode i am sure sid is innocent and something is there which not yet shown(about conference) and which is hidden from sid and naina knows that very well and she is playing a gameAngry because before she was always use to tell about sid's wife then why did't she not told to simar that the person she love is married and not ready to leave his wife and as always simar knowing only half truth will go to give JUSTICE which will definately create problem for ROLI again in future
as MANISH also said in his chat that "SOONER OR LATER ROSID WILL BE TOGETHER" so my hope has increased now and all this nonsense track is just for TRP which is not working yet that why the CV r also moving this track fast and i think that this naina track is really on the way to endWink
by the way please any will tell me that which clander does this CV follows and how many days and months r there in the clander which follow, i mean now they showing there 1st anniversy must say one thing these had gone mad really madROFL
i want only one thing that hope ROLI will handle this situation carefully and tactfully and will bring the naina's real face out and thrown her out from SID'S life forever and will prove sid innocent very soon and will  start her marriage life with hubby very soon LOVE U ROSIDEmbarrassed

hey nafi di where were u from so many days i didn't saw u on forum by the way every one is thinking like that only but how they are showing naina it is pathetic means i m not sympathizing with her but she acts like some one arped her and if roli saw her this condition she will also slap sid like sim did

Post Reply New Post

Go to top