Sasural Simar Ka

hidden truth or faulty sid ? and some logic (Page 2)

Poll Question: what u think is there any truth from any angle of story

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [22.22%]
19 [70.37%]
2 [7.41%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
ya i agree with you sandra. hope they finish this crap track within march or else sure next week again there will be drop in trp.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hidden truth or faulty sid ? and some logic (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

but thats too much dragging rao@ cvs will loose their trp and show if they something like that. remember this is a female oriented show. male leads have nothing to do in this show.

ya they can't show 9 months pregnancy everyone knows roli has no patience she can't wait and this much drama will take much time and rosid relationship can only be possible if sid is innocent no other way roli will never forgive sid they are still showing there first marriage anniversary so she is 19 at sage of 19 she will adopt a child or be pregnant not possible if they can show so much illogic then why can't they do some more illogical things to reunite rolisid bulls***

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i think cv's will show naina as a negative character at da end...

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
my heart says to pick 2nd one. but my brain and all the evidence points towards sid being faulty. 3 and 4 i don think will happen. since naina is not negative. so i am not picking anything. my heart breaks.

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitha3

i think cv's will show naina as a negative character at da end...

anitha dera don't know when this end will come they will not show naina negative at least after seeing her current situation she will not

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i have a doubt how long they are going to keep roli 19! anymore in few episode even simar ka child anjali will start walking but her massi will be 19 always. lol..

wamavasant

IF-Dazzler

wamavasant

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

my heart says to pick 2nd one. but my brain and all the evidence points towards sid being faulty. 3 and 4 i don think will happen. since naina is not negative. so i am not picking anything. my heart breaks.

everyone heart say the first option evidences proof that sid is at fault but what is this so much things to be noticed in todays episode but we can't take it as proof that sid is innocent i m saying about how everything can be ready and we all know khushi is planning something to be in bhardwaj house veeru is planning something else to escape thee will be a big drama it can happen na maybe some thing after knowing truth if sid is innocent they will search for the guy behind all this in this period to be close to sid naina will turn negative anything can happen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raokrithika

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 07 March 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
exactly shrija it just wrong how can u adopt ur husbands mistake. its giving wrong message to society. if it was something like the movie chori chori chupke chupke. then it would been some kind of right. but no. in that movie salman slept with preity cos rani cant conceive. but in the movie the wife forced the husband to do it. here noone forced anyone to do anything. what r cvs gonna show here since they cant show rosid consummation onscreen they will let sid sleep with some other women and give that kid to roli after her death. that just wrong and disgusting. 

guys its not like any other serial where the secretary with turn negative. she will not. i am not symphatizing with her and i hate her to the core  but have u guys seen her condition.

Edited by Sandralong - 07 March 2013 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raokrithika

Post Reply New Post

Go to top