hidden truth or faulty sid ? and some logic

Poll

what u think is there any truth from any angle of story

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys what u think as i m not predicting anything but i thought from every angle they will unite we all very well know that and as naina is not dieing if she was then why will roli wait for 9 months pregnancy period and docs have also told simar that there is no complication in her pregnancy so why would she has to abort her child or it can take her life also in delivering the baby and they couldn't show naina dieing everytime means why would she, she committed suicide at ones why would she commit it every time if some big accident happens then darn the baby will also die my evrey theory says rosid can only unite if sid is innocent if not then no way roli will never wait for 9 months to pass and roli will leave and after naina dieing after dilevering baby why would sid becoming all selfish will go in front of roli and will beg to return and adopt child it can never happen hope they will reunite soon
but one thing more if any one else is at fault for naina's child then it should be some known personality or a new comer not any one who is unnoticed and is always given a role of public u know what i want to say there should be some new entry if it happens then possibilities sid is innocent
about roli if truth is this that sid is naina's child father then off course sid has to marry her before the child is born and divorce roli and if she dies then roli will never return or adopt his child
there is one more way if by chance something happens to naina in first month and she will die there is one way that roli becomes surrogate mother keep her child in her womb for 9 months by embryo or fetus transplant method and child goes in roli's womb no it can't happen first of all every time they couldn't show surrogacy method

and next how there so much proof naina has kept it all safe and ready and everything is happening so fast don't know when is there anniversary or truth revealed on anniversary but if it is revealed soon to roli than heck they can reunite them on anniversary and take this track further saving naina's problem
if there is some truth that some one entered the hotel room after naina sid and sid felt slept and some one else did blah blah with naina although less possibilities only hotel records means camera recording can prove that there is CCTV camera's in hotel corridor
they can't show naina commiting suicide everytime and we all know if sim took matter in her hands then no way she will file case she will try to take matters in her hand or naina still thinks sid cares for her and loves her so she will not  file case at it can make sid more far from her and close to roli
and one thing no 9 months leap they can't kill roli for 9 months and roli will never wait for 9 months everything will be already finished

so this is my logic this track is so confusing every angles have some else ending nothing lead to roi sid reuniting or there separation everything has equal possibilities but still don't think naina is negative but if she then sid will be saved if not then bye bye to sisters love for some months rosim
and fight rona dhona and betrayal
they can drag track for long or if they want to finish then they will be finish within tis anniversary period
sorry post was long but the logical things t wrote it all please reply and say do u agree😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'll go with the second one because i still feel that sid is innocent well i'm hoping anyway
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
itz all khushi's that guy's whats his name raghu or something's plan...he made this plan sure Edited by -SuperNatural- - 11 years ago
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
veeru doesnt know naina first of all everyone knows his plan is to escape from jail and kidnap roli. like maliha once pointed out they are showing naina as a nice girl. there is no way she can have a contact with criminal like veeru. it may be the phone friend. have u guys noticed the phone friend hasnt called or naina hasnt told simar about the phone friend after the incident. why would naina say she doesnt have anybody did she forget about the phone whom she shares all her intimate secrets. if naina and he/she were this close wouldnt they worry about naina. i still think its a women. or there is no phone friend.Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
think naina ka phone friend will give entry n he may be new hero for roli till sid proves his innocent.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sid will be innocent . if cvs want to keep naina s character positive thy will make naina realise that sid only love roli so she may leave sid and marry that new hero phone friend. who may in turn agree to marry her for sake of roli s happiness as he will be in love with roli. n naina n her husband will leave the city n go.
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but thats too much dragging rao@ cvs will loose their trp and show if they something like that. remember this is a female oriented show. male leads have nothing to do in this show.
wamavasant thumbnail
first of all one thing should be noted that first if naina will ever leave sid then also roli can't forget her and don't u know bharadwajians they will know the truth sooner or later so they will  not let naina go anywhere but they can with sid and naina she will never ever leave sid in future except she died or some one else is her child's father
Krithzz thumbnail
ya i agree with you sandra. hope they finish this crap track within march or else sure next week again there will be drop in trp.
wamavasant thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandralong

but thats too much dragging rao@ cvs will loose their trp and show if they something like that. remember this is a female oriented show. male leads have nothing to do in this show.

ya they can't show 9 months pregnancy everyone knows roli has no patience she can't wait and this much drama will take much time and rosid relationship can only be possible if sid is innocent no other way roli will never forgive sid they are still showing there first marriage anniversary so she is 19 at sage of 19 she will adopt a child or be pregnant not possible if they can show so much illogic then why can't they do some more illogical things to reunite rolisid bulls***