Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

androidlover thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
THE HUG IS AFTER SWAYAM KNOWS ABOUT SHARON'S ASTHAMA AS SWAYAM IS WEARING ONLY A WHITE SHIRT WHILE HUGGING REY AND THE SAME SHIRT IS WORN BY HIM WHEN SHARON TAKES THE INHALER...  
WHERE AS HE IS WEARING A BLUE SHIRT DURING THE CLASSROOM SHOWDOWN.. 😊 😊 😊 😊
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

I don't think so Sharon will resign. She may have been taken away from dance but one can't take dance away from her.

I do think Sharon might have resigned u know.
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: muskurana

😕
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have distinctively mastered in this "decoding thingy" , haven't u Bro ? I still recall that "Shivam Decoded" piece of art of u . .😆 .sorry for the "Off-track" tattle . .but - conspicuously, this is one real level-crafted post , signature Shishir one . . . No nonsense . . . 😳 

Actually , I've no aptitude in adding some more here other than nodding assertively with ur every line . . . The canteen scene kinda flings me in jolt because - it's not everyday we grab Swayam looses his resort this detonating way , let alone publically . . something major mayhem must be there  . . . 

And classroom encounter- to be honest , I'm yet in stupor with that 24 April , 2012 - "Celestially ache afflicted Epic" scene . . . so, it's  certain - we all intrinsically look for such scenes . . .but as u picked - recurrent usage can let the luster of this essence loose somehow . . . . 

Well, I wont go in steeping in assumptions for the "Revelation"  scene and dance , cause it's too Mountainous to bracket in metaphors . .   Sharon in fiery red and Swayam in ice cool white. These two are indeed a song of Ice and Fire . . . . .I cant say more elegantly than u. . .👍🏼    

Now about the ReYam bit - a candid confession here, I'm yearning most for this Epic ReYam scene out of all pieces of precap. .not only because I'm in awe with identical scene of ReYam one year back till date but also because - when Shantanu Maheshwari digs down to his Boss-acting-dexterity - such impinging pictures come up . . . .

Yap,  Waiting for Monday  . . .Eagerly . . . 😊

Turin 

__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

Well- dont know whether it's this way major , because- the gang's bewilderingly confused reaction doesn't go with Sharon-resign shock . . .but , it's definitely not some chaos , looks like a serious mayhem . . . . confused . . .😕
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShantanuSoul

You have distinctively mastered in this "decoding thingy" , haven't u Bro ? I still recall that "Shivam Decoded" piece of art of u . .😆 .sorry for the "Off-track" tattle . .but - conspicuously, this is one real level-crafted post , signature Shishir one . . . No nonsense . . . 😳 

Actually , I've no aptitude in adding some more here other than nodding assertively with ur every line . . . The canteen scene kinda flings me in jolt because - it's not everyday we grab Swayam looses his resort this detonating way , let alone publically . . something major mayhem must be there  . . . 

And classroom encounter- to be honest , I'm yet in stupor with that 24 April , 2012 - "Celestially ache afflicted Epic" scene . . . so, it's  certain - we all intrinsically look for such scenes . . .but as u picked - recurrent usage can let the luster of this essence loose somehow . . . . 

Well, I wont go in steeping in assumptions for the "Revelation"  scene and dance , cause it's too Mountainous to bracket in metaphors . .   Sharon in fiery red and Swayam in ice cool white. These two are indeed a song of Ice and Fire . . . . .I cant say more elegantly than u. . .👍🏼    

Now about the ReYam bit - a candid confession here, I'm yearning most for this Epic ReYam scene out of all pieces of precap. .not only because I'm in awe with identical scene of ReYam one year back till date but also because - when Shantanu Maheshwari digs down to his Boss-acting-dexterity - such impinging pictures come up . . . .

Yap,  Waiting for Monday  . . .Eagerly . . . 😊

Turin 

'Shivam Decoded' That seems like another world now. Itna kuch ho gaya beech mein I don't think I could write something like that again. Any way coming to precap well you highlighted each aspect of it. Something major must have happened to see Swayam in your language detonating like that, that too publically. Reading some other post in this post only I am inclining to think Sharon may hav resigned from the manager post.

Class room scene is going to be epic but I would have loved a change of venue. ReYam bit look awesome but honestly I am not likng the fact that may be Rey will come to know about Sharon asthma too. I want it to be kept limited till Swayam for now.

Well you may be excited for the Reyam bit but I am excited for dance and revelation. its going to be major turning point so I am certain it would be one scenes to cherish. Infact even in the precap it gave me goosebumps. And about the 'A Song Of Ice And Fire'. Well its my favorite book series and coincidentally the title suits SwaRon perfectly.

marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannuluv

TFS for the precap...n after watching the dance in the precap kya ghatiya promo release kiya he yaar ye...this dance in the precap is epic...just waiting for next week episode...

Yeah I agree with that. Dance in the precap is more mesmerizing.
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
D precap ws sumthng out of this world.. D frst prt of d precap where Swayam ws blazing wit anger dat ws unexpected nd pata nahi kyun... D classroon showdown.. Swayam z lyk burning.. We r goin to hve sumthng epic.. Den Manbasiyo ws even btr in d precap.. D luks by Vrush wre killer.. Nd d hug... Dis prt mde me super senti... Wt do we wnt mre.. Dis weekend z going to b rly rly rly rly long...
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why the hell I am thinking that, this might be an open-ended conversation?? Am I, thinking a way too much??? . Because, its been 5 hrs, since we got the pre-cap but the effect is still fresh. I have watched it for number of times but everytime, its giving me the feeling of my first time. Right now, my mind is just fully occupied with it. I think tommorrow, I will be able to decode the pre-cap better. So yes, I will be coming back to this post again.
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
hellos hellos...finally i get time to unres here!!😃
you've actually said it all,and in a more better version unlike mine!😉
next weeek will surely give us many nostalgic moments...and a lot of answers!and a movement in the story which is actually CLIMAX!!
since it's climax i want everyone to know but for now i want even rey to know about it.Best friend hai n plus ReYam ke aur zyada scenes milenge which is the 2nd need of the hour(coz 1st is SwaRon)
i hope how the series of the events they've,it should be like not a even a slight change!
i agree with all of yours questions and confusions!😉😊 

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago