Episode 213 Discussion: 7th March 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 213 Discussion: 7th March 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

Cheers,
SD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Episode 213 Discussion - EOD Summary

Serious Sultan, Crazy Madhu,  Zany RK,   Adorable Aryan and Birth of AryanBala.

Events of the Episode
  1. Madhu pointing the gun at Sultan. The boy pushes her causing the misfire. The boy reaches out to the man (NE) [from yesterday's ED Summary if you recall] and hugs him. He asks Madhu not to shoot Sultan, his father. So...yes Madhu gets to know that the man's name is Sultan and the boy is his son and his name is Aryan.
  2. Madhu apologizes to Sultan and explains to him that she rescued the kid from the goons. Sultan informs her that he has set up his son to catch hold of the goons and that Madhu messed up his plan. Madhu is shocked that Sultan used his son as bait. She lectures him that it is not a good deed and that life is not a joke to play with handicapped kids.
  3. Sultan gets angry with Madhu for calling his kid "bechaara Apahij" [Poor physically challenged kid]. Warns her to not repeat and to go to her room. He also asks his son to go to his room. The old man pleads with Sultan that kid is frightened and its better if he allows his son to sleep with him. Sultan disagrees and orders his son to go and sleep in his room. 
  4. Madhu and the kid go their rooms. M hears the kid snivelling. M comes to his room, sees that kid is frightened and wet his bed. [Poor kid he had been sleeping so peacefully before Madhu woke him up. Sigh!] She helps him out, has him change his clothes, changes the bed sheets and puts him to bed with her hauson se Veer hoon chant.
  5. There at Chawl, Padmini, Trishna and Radhaji are chanting hauson se Veer hoon. Someone knocks their door. P opens the door to find it is RK. She is angry/disgusted to see him. Moves away. T comes and pushes RK out and lashes out at him that her sister is missing on account of him and that he could be the one who is responsible. RK defends himself saying if indeed that is case and that if Madhu is not to found, he will offer himself to her and she can do whatever she wishes with him.
  6. Next minute we hear Police sirens and RK walks down the steps. We see the Police jeep with the Inspector on patrol giving a report to RK that they are full on the case and that all exits/entrys from/into Mumbai are being monitored. RK throws his starry weight on the Inspector and asks him to find Madhu and report him the status at regular intervals.
  7. Episode ends with RK waiting at the Chawl-gate for Madhu's report. Yeah! he turned a watchman...sort of...

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, Charu, CHAKKU_DAAYAN, SD
Page 2 - MarathiMulgi, JasperJazz, bcbs_srk, SD, Charu
Page 3 - amrithas, chinki_onlyme
Page 4 - vkk2429, Ananya05, anastasia21
Page 5 - sadumaneet, pnars
Page 8 - kt25,zoya_naziya
Page 9 - SD
Page 11 - zorica, Ananya05, Gurtiluv, armummy, zoya_naziya
Page 12 - SD
Page 13 - supercool3

Self-advisory Note to all kind of PHANGURLs - Page 10, 12, 13 and 14
  • fans of MEIEJ drama
  • fans of Madhu
  • fans or RK
  • fans of Sultan
  • fans of Rishbala
  • fans of Aryanbala
  • fans of any other Balaas
And Charu. Huge Thank you for the support you showed.

Pictorial Commentary

Originally posted by: zorica

Sultan is sad because of his son, probably because he's an orphan. 
Who knows how he lost his wife?

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper
https://i50.tinypic.com/10dt76f.jpg

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
TRP News for Week 9- 25th Feb to 2nd Mar 2013

Courtesy

DBAH huge gain...from 4.6 to 5.9 
Charu tells us they had ME last week. More news in the link provided.

MEIEJ is 6th with 3.7  because Sapne Suhaane took lead. Overall in colors MEIEJ and BV maintained its position with 0.1 decimal drop from last week whereas SSK and Uttaran fell by huge margin. As for the other two new shows, Sanskaar gained one point and NBT lost one.

GRP wise SP has huge lead this week.  Colors dropped to 225 from 230

trp week 9 in delhi is 4.9... 

TRP breakdown and analysis
Courtesy - CD

SATURDAY DROP is ABNORMAL
Reason: 
"India's best draamebaaz" on Zee comes at same time as MB and gets very high ratings. Competition..

20425th Feb 20133.9A Desperate Rishabh Kundra using A Desperate Dipali !! Now who is the Gadha and who is the Ghoda? Challenge- Day - 3 progresses.

20526th Feb 20133.7Muskaanein Jhooti hain! Says Who? Says AUDIENCE to RK and Dips.  Challenge -Day 3 ended.

20627th Feb 20133.9Madhu ne Band Baajaya RK aur Dips Ka. Baaraat (Bittuji & Audience) mast hoke naach li. Shaamil kiya Sikky aur Shraddha ko bhi orchestra Mein

20728th Feb 20134.0Order of the Day. EVERYONE must attend the Party and GET DRUNK

2081st Mar 20133.7The needed talk -Two inebriated souls talk to each other-The Viewers Listen

2092nd Mar 20133.0The promise - Reciprocate to my heart's wish and act upon your heart's say. Peace Prevails for the Viewers

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
First of all, congratulations to dramacrazy12 πŸ‘. You predicted the reason perfectly in yesterday's episode discussion.

Originally posted by: dramacrazy12

Here is my question- What did bhai mean when he told Madhu that she caused him a lot of damage already? Was his son a bait for someone while Sultan hid underwater to take him down...maybe his rival?

On with the episode review.
Madhu finally finds out that Aryan is Sultan's son and she is appropriately shocked. She apologizes and hands over the gun. And her reaction to Sultan explanation mirrored mine.. How could he use his own son as bait? Does this happen in real life? But why doesn't Madhu wonder for even a second about the life these people lead which requires them to do such things? For that matter, why didn't Madhu ask to make a call home?

Sultan does not like to be reminded that his son is disabled. Is he ashamed that his son, a top gangster's son, is physically weak? Or is it just that he does not believe that this makes his son weak, that Aryan is not bechara? Aryan, I pity. It's not easy being Sultan's son. That child will do anything to make his father happy and proud. And his dad, will, I think, never be satisfied.

But Madhu and Aryan's conversation is nice, kinda sweet. If you ignore the bloopers. Madhu knows where the candle is, where a lighter/matchbox is, Aryan's clothes are and where the blanket is. 

RK turns up at the chawl and he yells and throws his weight about trying to get the police to work faster. What will this accomplish? But I must say, he's got guts. Madhu ke liye akha Mumbai ko bandh kar raha hai. And his dialogues, perfect as always.The policeman says they are looking into every car entering and exiting the city, but when did Madhu vanish from the city to start off with? She went missing in Kandala. Radhaji and and Bittooji's reaction were πŸ€’🀒 Madhu's missing and they were more interested in RK's reaction to this event? πŸ˜‘

But Trishna telling RK she'll kill him and RK telling her he'll walk up to her and let her do it... Did RK actually feel guilty and show it? Trishna I liked. She thought this is all RK's doing and she reacted accordingly. Padmini heard her and she thinks this too now.. not sure. 

The precap. RK and Madhu thinking about each other. I like that song, Tujhe Bhula Diya from Anjaana Anjaani. πŸ˜Š

A question what is Sultan's real name? I doubt anyone would name their kid that.. or do they?
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Madhu threatening to shoot Sultan bhai πŸ˜† the servant is  looking left right and down (πŸ˜•β“ ) towards Sulu's shoes , Sulu coming towards Madhu ..why did he say "hairdryer nahi hai?" πŸ˜² does he know Madhu's profession? the kid kept on saying "chod do chod do" and poor Madhu got confused ke he's asking HER to leave him, not the kidnapper ...and FINALLY the kid opened his mouth and called out his father πŸ₯± !! Madhu was sorry 🀣 it was hilarious the way her expression changed...

so there was no method to yesterday's madness, the bottomline is that we have another cynical character & a father who used his son as a bait for his gang war 🀒 but of course, MAdhu had a long lecture ready for him "how could you how could you" and very soon, poora lecture de degi and Sultan bhai will fall for her πŸ₯Ί 

Madhu is worried for the kid and full 5 mins dedication...πŸ₯± i was feeling sleepy too ! that's another thing that she had a temporary memory loss ke wahan ek bechara jungle mein Madhu Madhu kehkar bhatak raha hai and Mumbai mein nakabandi kara di apni Madhu ke liye πŸ€£ Ma is crying & chanting hauslon se veer , bechari Didu se murder ho jaata RK ka but Madhu ko yaad nahi aaya ke back home her people might be worried for her πŸ˜΅

RK in chawl πŸ˜Ž and Trishna asks him where is Madhu? so acc. to her, RK did something to Madhu, took his revenge and came to the chawl for what reason ? 😡 

RK ne poori Mumbai ka band baja rakha hai πŸ‘ till he finds his Madhu   those 3-4 mins were pure bliss  i dun wanna think why he's there and all the why's , but he's there  gusse mein looking drool worthy , totally yum yum β˜ΊοΈ

Dipali calling RK πŸ€’ for a minute i was happy ke Sikandar asked her about RK but they were again back to normal..main tumhe gayab kar doongi and main gayab kaise hoonga πŸ˜”

precap, what is Madhu remembering? don ke ghar mein baithkar she's thinking about RK's revenge? RK is remembering Madhu  toofani raat mein akele akele chawl mein..before i go crazy, i'll stop right here β€οΈ
JasperJazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

RK ne poori Mumbai ka band baja rakha hai πŸ‘ till he finds his Madhu   those 3-4 mins were pure bliss  i dun wanna think why he's there and all the why's , but he's there  gusse mein looking drool worthy , totally yum yum β˜ΊοΈ

Totally agree with you...

In fact, they should not show Sultan and RK in the same episode, let alone the same frame...RK will overshadow hands down...Sultan will look like a Ghulaam...

Liked the episode today... mostly because I was expecting it to air on 9th March... this was a pleasant surprise.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
1.Thoroughly disappointed in Madhu today. She didn't think about how tensed her family would be but was busy babysitting 😳 But i liked that she smiled after so long only timing was wrong 🀣
2.Sultu - If you call my kid handicapped one more time, Main tujhe yaheen phaila doonga 🀣 🀣
3. I won't say anything abt RK today. But i am just glad that d Cvs showd Sultu nd RK scenes in one epi nd made my belief even firm that why RK is the soul of the show along with Madhu.No shirt ripping required!!Edited by CHAKKU_DAAYAN - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Pistol hai, Hair dryer Nahin - Ahaan !!! Clue mil gaya. The guy (Sultan) knows Madhu is a hairdresser!!!

Madhu - "You used your son as a bait ?!!" How dare you?!!! Child labour exploitation. Will Report to Human Rights Commission !!

Madhu the 22 year old - novice - will explain to Sultan - that life is not a joke. BLAH BLAH BLAH. I need cottonballs in ears to block the yap. Ughh! ran out of the stock.

Now why would Madhu the vocal; future UNICEF and Red Cross and Worldvisionindia activist call the boy..."Bechaara Apa..."  Pity you Madhu!!!  for that deadly slip of tongue.

Why is Madhu angry at Sultan for sending the boy to his room??? Oh! she must be the mother of the kid.

Oh!!! Talking of the mother. When will Madhu remember that she too has a mother, who might be panic stricken for her ?!!! I can only hope that from Selfish Self-Righteous SillyBala. Yeah!!! I got the viral infection. MM passed it to me yesterday with her figurative speeches.

Madhu now assumed the duties of nurse/governess. Yeah!!! She is not for temporary stay at Sultan's place, imagines permanent stay. So she wants to become governess of Aryan the Brave son of Sultan, who wets the bed. Full on timepass, away from Dips Bhatia and her boring taanes. She knows where is the candle. I thought she was going to get the pants for Aryan, now that Madhu knows everything about the place. 

See!! Didn't I tell you? She did find the shirt for the boy. She now sleeps with him...
LO !! Fear= Hauslon se Veen Hoon started. She is teaching Aryan now. After Radhaji, now its Aryan

Even then Madhu does not remember about Padmini... Taking mom's name and yet not even one thought how the mother must be raving mad about her. 

Padmini and her Hauslon se Veer hoon Hoon Chant starts.
Are waah!! RK comes to chawl. So soon!!! The misleading Promo!!!
It was interesting to watch the drama at the Chawl...so I cannot be sarcastic about it. 
RK and his dialogues...OMG!!! 🀣..."Koshish tab kariye, jab aapka koi apna laa pata ho jaaye."

God!!! what a comparison between RK and Sultan. RK is just bombastic and Sultan is too serious. I like the two men now !!!! 

RK ho gaya paagal...Police ko apni jaagir samajh liya. Chawl ke saamne chakkar kaat raha. Residents of Dadasaheb Phalke Chawl must be thinking ...better to stay away from Maliks and their crazy EX-Son-in-Law. Is he Ex or still the Son-in-Law...Whatever...let's sleep while the crazy man does "Jaagte Raho" in the night for them.

Question: What did Dips see that was so flashing in light ?
JasperJazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Pistol hai, Hair dryer Nahin - Ahaan !!! Clue mil gaya. The guy knows Madhu is a hairdresser!!!

Madhu - "You used your son as a bait ?!!" How dare you?!!! Child labour exploitation. Will Report to Human Rights Commission !!

Madhu the 22 year old - novice - will explain to Sultan - that life is not a joke. BLAH BLAH BLAH

Now why would Madhu the vocal future UNICEF and Red Cross and Worldvisionindia activist call the boy..."Bechaara Apa..." Pitu you Madhu.

Now why is Madhu angry at Sultan for sending the boy to his room??? Oh! she must be the mother of the kid.

Oh!!! Talking of the mother. When will Madhu remember that she too has a mother, who might be panic stricken for her ?!!! I can only hope that from Selfish Self-Righteous SillyBala.

Madhu now assumed the duties of nurse/governess. Yeah!!! She is not for temporary stay, imagines permanent stay, So wants to become governess of Aryan the Brave son of Sultan, who wets the bed. She knows where is the candle, I thought she was going to get the pants for Aryan, now that Madhu knows everything about the place. See!! She did find the shirt for the boy. She now sleeps with him...LO !! Fear= Hauslon se Veen Hoon

Even then Madhu does not remember about Padmini...

PAdmini and her Hauslon se Veer hoon Hoon Chant starts.
Are waah!! RK comes to chawl.
It was interesting to watch the drama at the Chawl...so I cannot be sarcastic about it. 
RK and his dialogues...OMG!!! RFOL...Koshish tab kariye, jab aapka koi apna laa pata ho jaaye.

God!!! what a comparison between RK and Sultan. RK is just bombastic and Sultan is too serious. I like the two men now !!!!

RK ho gaya paagal...Police ko apni jaagir samajh liya

Question: What did Dips see that was so flashing in light ?

Hi Shri

@Bold 1 - I felt the dialogue was good...but the delivery left a lot to be desired. 
@ Bold 2 - I hope Avinesh finds his ground soon... RK has set the bar very high...😊
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whole time I was watching the episode I was thinking why didn't Madhu think of asking Sultan if she can call home or someone on the set. 

Edited by bcbs_srk - 11 years ago