Ranveer catching KD wid TSG in precap

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
So, finally Ranveer caught KD wid TSG asking asking him who is d guy? Lets see how they tackle dat creepo? KD does not know dat Kiya knows abt all dis but RV knows. So, vl they include Kiya in dis mission or keep her out of all dis? In dis process, Kiya saving KD 4m drug incident may be known to all as its high time other buddies sud know abt it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karamel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think kd will be open abt it with Rv .. i guess this incident will be a dark secret from kd's side when the new season starts and i think cvs gonna drag this dark secret to some extinct .. i mean think abt it that akdu will never accept money from anyone and there is no choice but to take this offer to save his house! i guess he will do it and will redeem in the middle of season 2 🥱
..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with ruby I guess it will be dragged since season 2
Akdu kd will never take money with rv
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm that rv cought kd. now kd has help to get out of the problem. i dont think they will involve kiya but she might try to do something by herself anf get into trouble and then...kd to the rescue.
Adry thumbnail
I hope KD tells RV the truth..someone needs to stop that guy...this will be a test for their friendship🤔 I doubt they'll include Kiya in this...in the scene today..they both know that she's got enough on her mind and won't drag her into more trouble😕
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want RanSh to show TSG his place!!